It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

hmm,i don't see it i guess

edit on 17-3-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Has anyone went and emails Steve Jackson about these "coincidences"? Its a bit too accurate, and i feel instead of guessing, we could ask him

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Flicking through those cards again......has been about year since I had a good look at them:

1. Tidal Wave (is not Japan but a modern nation)
Is this after another mega quake bigger than Japan?

2. Backlash
The man in the card is Arab and I think this is to do with Egypt

I had a think about that 'Tidal Wave' card too. The first thing that stood out for me was the tower with the triangle on top, so just for gits and shiggles I did a search for towers with triangles on top. The only building I could find that somewhat fit the description was the Smith Tower in Seattle, but its a pyramid not really a hollow triangle, although the windows are kinda the same shape but also the perspective is all wrong (clutches last straw
). The second thought I had was that the wave was coming from the left (my own assumption is that it is coming from the West). Well if it was Seattle that wave would come from the West...

Very entertaining thread nonetheless ...

ETA: I also pondered on the Space Needle, but the triangle is the wrong way up, although the 'UFO' bit does look kinda similar to the round 'thing' in the Xanadu card ... hmmmm

edit on 17-3-2011 by HighMaintenance because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by HighMaintenance because: Don't know my East from West

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Desolo
reply to post by Desolo

This will be the last card i think

it says on the card descriptor,

There is a secret of our "Cabal" (unclear) that not even you of the twelfth circle have known.......until now??????
if Steve Jackson does have insider knowledge then "What" is the twelfth circle???

This 'twelfth circle' is referencing higher dimensional beings, which can easily appear or shine in our density level. Humanoids, they go by all kinds of names... from Orion Nordics, to Saint German(purple robe), Ascended Masters, Annuanki, Plaedians. They truly are masters of deception and it's no wonder high level Masons(and countless others) worship them as Gods. I encountered such beings through my occult experiences, but there are also documentations of physical sightings at black military bases, etc. These are the ringleaders and will be presenting themselves to humanity, with their off world agenda, before the tape runs out.... dun dun dun!...

edit on 17-3-2011 by Mayura because: Hmmm... How did I quote myself?...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

I worked for the photographer who took the infamous face in smoke photograph at the time. When he shot it from his roof in Brooklyn, it was just one of many shots, and he had no idea the "face" would appear later. The photograph is not doctored or altered in any way, and he had this verified by the camera manufacturer for the media.

However, it's also not unusual. We were contacted by several firefighter photographers who told us they see distinct "faces" and other shapes appear in smoke photos all the time. It's just a combination of pareidolia and the way smoke and air tend to move. This makes me think the smoke face on the cards is not particularly significant, since anyone could know that smoke and perceived faces go together, and it's a kind of obvious way of depicting evil anyhow. Besides, it's a clearly malevolent face, whereas the one Mark took is emotionless and, while it could be seen as kind of devilish, it also, as one caller commented at the time, could look like Spock.

link   
That's insane! What exactly are those cards, though? I obviously know what the Illuminati is, but have never seen the cards before.

link   
reply to post by AwesomeOverload

What a great idea!!...Hope someone does this.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
While it is a bit creepy at first glance, when you think about it it's just a coincedence. If i draw a picture of a place being hit by an earthquake and that place just happens to be prone to earthquakes (see japan) dont be surpised when the place is being hit by an earthquake.
Japan has a history with earthquake's they have regualr drills and there building designs have earthquake resistance in mind. so even though the card is of japan having an earthquake, and japan had an earthquake its not a prohecy or conspiracy, its just a coincedence.
edit on 17-3-2011 by matthius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by Toffeeapple

I worked for the photographer who took the infamous face in smoke photograph at the time.

Thanks for your reply. It's interesting that you worked for the photographer.

I take your point. However, I think all the details are significant. I'm a bit surprised, given the level of detail, that so many people here seem to be thinking 'coincidence'. It strikes me that there's too much accuracey to put it down to that.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Toffeeapple because: Messed it up & posted a quote with no comment attached. Oops!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Not sure if this was mentioned or not but

The hills and the two golden lions, I'm gonna say this was a "historical" card based on Operation Golden Lily. "It can be defended in all ways" One of the stories that went along with was the amount of traps that were set in these underground storage facilities/caves.

S+F OP!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
15 pages of "WTF??"..."this is absolutely insane!!" and "oh god.... i need a nap..."
i've known about these cards for a very long time, but, though a high schooler at the time, i wasn't into cards or role playing games, though i had friends that were/are role players(D&J...etc) and i seen these cards in person once...but never ever did i think they bore any similarities to real life. i never paid too much attention.

with everything going on today in the world, though i can understand Mr SJ exercising his creative juices in creating the original series, these cards offer a dose of freakiness that rings too close for comfort. it actually reminds me of when i watched "fun with dick and jane" with my wife on tv for the first time, and as 2 professionals watching them lose everything made us both uncomfortable in our seats...because over the 2 yrs prior to seeing the movie, we were certainly going thru our tribulations as employees of major corporations. and like him, i lost my job and we had to do some major shuffling.

anyway, maybe the BIG DOGS here on ATS can do a video interview with Mr SJ?? just so we can see how he came about producing the ORIGINAL series of cards, because in my honest opinion, the subsequent cards were likely Mr SJ riding the wave of popularity brought on by the history of the original cards.

but is it possible to get him here? i mean heck, we have videos of other topics!
and it's been pointed out that one moderator knows him. can something be setup or at least looked at as feasible? curious minds want to know.
edit on 17-3-2011 by ahmonrarh because: blabs

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
coincidence..i cant know...but the fact that the clock is stopped at 5 to 3 is pretty incredible..im pretty sure thats when the tsunami hit the towns..ive seen a film report from inside one of the houses where they look at the clock..and its stopped at 5 to 3..

thats pretty odd...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This card looks like Obama at the UN being critiscised or attacked www.godlikeproductions.com...
edit on 17-3-2011 by technique because: bad link

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

A very good thread and ATS puts it in skunk works.......figures.

Wonder who has infiltrated ATS?

And yes, ATS being the biggest informational conspiracy site on the planet has got to be under attack.

Starred & Flagged.

So, is there a possiblity that the latest earthquake in Japan was not a natural event?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Numbers are the universal language.

Second line.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
It seems we are all ignoring the most important question.

How did the guy know it would happen on 3/11/2011? On his Facebook page he simply says he looked at the Illuminati cards. The only card I feel is remotely related is the Combined Disasters card shown, due to the clock tower being similar. However, the hands seem to be pointing at 2 and 11, not 3 and 11. The guy also apparently predicted the New Zealand earthquake, based on his friends' comments. Anyone want to take a guess which card? How is he getting these dates?

He is also predicting a California quake apparently.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by chefc14

chefc14 - Now that is something to think about.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Right now, I believe we are all interconnected. Like drops of water and "god" is the ocean.

We are all plugged into a "universal mind" and no this isn't new age frap, the sages and mystics have been saying this for eons.

Some of us are just more "plugged in" than others.

The cards I've seen are creepy, give very bad vibes. Wouldn't even touch them.

Now research remote viewing.
edit on 17-3-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Good post Screwed

As long as we collectively stumble around in the dark thinking that all of these disasters are random unconnected events the longer they (TPTB) are going to control us.
There is no end to what these people are prepared to do.
They take their marching orders from an intelligence who doesn't doesn't give two squirts of P!$$ for the planet
much less.....YOU!

Maybe because the real puppet masters aren't homosapien. That's a possiblity.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
HERE IS WHERE YOU CAN FIND/VIEW EVERY CARD FOR THE ILLUMINATI CARD GAME:

Facebook Page for the Illuminati Card Game

Clear pictures that can be clearly read.

HAVE AT IT KIDDOS!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join