It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Interesting topic.I didn't know such cards existed, thanks for sharing.
Even though I think some of them might be a little far fetched in regards to conspiracy theories there are some decks that really stand out. Interesting.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

edit on 16-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yeah, this is the card that really threw me for a loop - how could it have come out in 95?! I'm still waiting for a decent explanation - how can that be a coincidence?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
"Fear and loathing", reference to Unions vs Politicians. Many union workers wear the flag on their hardhat. Sorry picture is small.

media.adamdodson.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I remember these cards. I first came across them after the 2001 attacks on the twin towers. Many of the cards are generalizations of disasters but some include stunning hints of events in distinct detail that could not have been entirely accidental.

BP oil spill

Twin towers with first tower hit at specific height

Combined disasters in Japan (EQ+Tsunami as one and nuclear plants melting as the second one as pretty much huge EQ = Tsunami)

It's possible that it's not over yet for Japan since the tower is still standing tall.

This resembles the nuclear disaster in Japan and what could be interesting are the numbers in the explanation of the card. 14 against a huge place and 18 against any other place. Could these be dates?
"If the die roll succeeds by more than 4, the target is completely destroyed." Could this mean that if more than 4 reactors explode then it would lead to a huge destruction?

These cards are not the only medium containing hints of future events. Even the dollar bills are talismans that depict the twin towers being hit and burning down into ashes.

Also movies are full of hints about events. Many were warning about 9/11 before the event.

It is very possible that a group of people either know about these events before they occur or have even planned them and warn those they want or a group of people/beings is trying to communicate to those who can "see" through games, movies and other means.
edit on 16/3/2011 by Longdead33 because: Added information.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Wow! OP: Great catch! S&F!
I looked at some pictures of WAKO Clock Tower...

The Clock Tower plays the Westminster Chimes! On going to Ginza I knew none of the above- it’s all from research I’ve done since. On going I was struck by how similar this part of Ginza is to Oxford Street in London, in particular the intersection of Oxford and Regent Street. I had a very old-world feeling which was very nice. Also a bit of a flustered feeling, which I’d felt when doing Christmas shopping on Oxford Street- so many shops, so many people, so many choices! The Kanji for WAKO- 和光 means ‘peace light’ Enjoy this close-up of a decorative detail:

10 Store-Front Facades, Ginza

edit on 16-3-2011 by Ninth Wave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
"Chicken in every pot", theres a clock on what could be a bomb with american eagle on it, clock is either 7/11 or 11/7.

media.adamdodson.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

the last card, the tape thing looks a lot like expanding earth theory to me!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bex33
Link to the guys facebook who predicted the Japan quake to the hour through the cards.

www.facebook.com...

Apparently he knows the date one will hit in California but didn't give it, and biological warfare in Sept.? He's referencing the cards, but what else. Does he have a youtube channel or something?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Wow just wow. www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

edit on 16-3-2011 by spydyr because: Link is bad,sry about that.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If you want cards I have cartons of them.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Fantastic man, that is totally the same clock tower.

Keep those eyes on the look for anything else like this, its obviously it! Great find.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
These cards are really cool/eerie/fascinating/educational...whatever you want to call it. Thanks a lot for introducing them to me OP. I just wanted to make one comment though. The "Terrorist Nuke" card can be pretty head scratching at first but if you think about it, its not really difficult to see that this is not a premonition card and the creator's inspiration for the card is pretty obvious. The World Trade Center bombings took place in 1993. TheTerrorist Nuke card was made in 1995, with the bombing disaster probably being fresh in the author's mind.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KanyeMiddleEast

I dont have anything to add other then...wow!

This is some unreal sh*t you guys have uncovered...amazing!

this is why I love ats!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Did you all know there is a replica, or at least a look alike of the Statue of Liberty? I believe it is by the Rainbow bridge in Tokyo, but I might be wrong.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Lets not forget about the nuclear accident card and others related to the Japan disaster you see it here.

theparadisereporter.posterous.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think what we are seeing here is logos in the act. A higher power representing itself through our works of art with a human medium.

It probably serves as a great warning to those in the right place at the right time, capable of deciphering the message. Nothing from the cosmos is ever outright told to us.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by immortal coil
I think what we are seeing here is logos in the act. A higher power representing itself through our works of art with a human medium.

It probably serves as a great warning to those in the right place at the right time, capable of deciphering the message. Nothing from the cosmos is ever outright told to us.

Yes, you are highly intelligent as you are the only one who has said this thus far.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I think it's strange how much the two resemble each other. I wonder if other cards can be found to possibly predict future events?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join