It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

nice thread, thanks, wasn't aware of these cards.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
more cards here hmm 1000 point's of light I've heARD that some where before

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I read through all 9 pages...I just think this whole thing is silly, no offense intended. I hope no one thinks that these cards were printed by people actually knowing what was going to take place.

The OP card, with the sort-of Asian looking people and the Japanese clock does resemble the recent quake, but Japan is on the ring of fire where like 90% of all earthquakes occur. So to depict an earthquake in Japan is not all that unique.

Also, these guys research conspiracy theories prior to making the cards, or get suggestions from people I assume are conspiracy theorists. So of course the cards are going to match the types of happenings that conspiracy theorists suspect and are interested in.

Kudos to Fazza! the ATSer who found the 1995 Princess Di card, that one is intriguing. It could be a thread in itself.

But who knows,

"Maybe the Illuminati are behind this game. They must be—they are, by definition, behind everything."
Robert Shea

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by 12voltz
Look at the time on the falling clock ,11 past 11 or there abouts,relevant ?
More relevant than anyone thinks or knows. 11 is their key and signature as well as 9 13 3 22 33 1

These distaers and attacks we have been witnessing and others like ww2 seem to follow the Kabbalist system- an older system for numerological analysis excluded the number nine in numerological calculations as this number was believed to be too holy.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

I have studied kaballah and they do! and who else uses kaballah....hmmmm??!!!!
edit on 16-3-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

Alqaida?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Book of Kell Card

The Illuminati Card Game "Book of Kells," On display Thursday the 17th

On display

My post on ATS about it. ATS Link
edit on 16/3/11 by RenoKnows because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
so THIS is the hottest topic right now?
that's just sad.
i really ask myself how some people can find coincidences like this one...
maybe i'll just come back later.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Sometimes, when asked where I got an idea, I can't answer. Ogre, for instance, must have been in the back of my head for years before I ever seriously thought about designing a game. But I know exactly where the idea for Illuminati came from.
One night in September of '81, I was over at Dave Martin's house. Dave is the most "regular" of our free-lance cover artists; we use him a lot because he's talented, cooperative, and lives right here in Austin. He's also a good friend (he's just as crazy as any of us). And on this particular night, we weren't talking business at all. We were drinking wine and discussing science fiction. We had just found out that we were both admirers of the Shea and Wilson Illuminatus! trilogy . . . when Dave said IT.

"Hey, Steve, these books are really crazy. You ought to make a game out of them."

I laughed, and the moment passed. But, over the next few days, the idea kept coming back. It was impossible, of course. Even aside from the question of buying game rights to a novel (always an involved and expensive process) there was the subject matter. Giant golden dope-smuggling submarines, talking dolphins, anarchistic midgets, the holy man underneath Dealy Plaza (the Dealy Lama, of course), dozens of secret organizations with obscene acronyms, and a final deus ex machina in the form of a real live (and horny) goddess . . . even if you could figure out who was on whose side, which I didn't think I could, how could you make a game out of it? But it was such a fascinating thought!

And then it hit me. I was driving at the time, and did not (quite) go off the road - but there was a real physical twitch when the thought took hold. It might not be possible to do an Illuminatus! game . . . but it would be possible to do a game about the secret-conspiracy idea *behind* Illuminatus! Thus was born the game of Illuminati. (An "illuminatus" is an enlightened one. If you have an illuminatus and you get another one, you have illuminati. Also a conspiracy . . . )

Having decided to accept the Illuminatus! books as spiritual guides, but not as actual source material, I was free to foist my own vision of the Illuminati upon a helpless world. So I started researching.

Interview: www.sjgames.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Look at the time on the falling clock ,11 past 11 or there abouts,relevant ?

It is indeed 11:11.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49125ddd36fd.jpg[/atsimg]

Take it from me, the 11|11 guy...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Just to let you guys know 23 is a discordian number becuase of its relation to 5. (2+3=5) and one of the most holy rules of discordianism is that everything is directly or indirectly related to 5.

also, no hot dogs with or without the bun on fridays.
edit on 16-3-2011 by fnord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hmm..i seen a video where this card might be the 2012 olympic games...notice the color of the shirts the people are wearing is the same to the olympic rings

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I can't resist one last excerpt, from the interview, in case you didn't bother clicking... He gives good info for us research nuts!

Sidebar - The Real Illuminati
The history of the Illuminati - the "illuminated ones" is as tangled as any body in history. The designation has been applied - by themselves or by others - to a wide variety of religious, social, and political reformers and conspirators.
Most accounts of the Illuminati will give prominent mention to Adam Weishaupt, who in 1776, in Ingolstadt, Germany, formed a short-lived but influential group of intellectuals. To the outside world, they presented the face of a rarefied debating society and social club. Their detractors accused them of plotting to take over Freemasonry and/or various governments, and the Society was suppressed in 1786-87. Offshoot groups had certainly spread to France; probably to the Netherlands; possibly to the United States. Many modern "conspiracy theorists" will point to the interesting symbolism on the back of the dollar bill as proof that the Illuminati have controlled the U.S. government from its beginning.

However, Weishaupt's Illuminati were not the first. An Afghanistani group in the sixteenth century used the same name and campaigned for many years - through four generations of leaders - against the Indian and Persian governments. The Afghan Illuminati founded cities of great beauty and made many great claims, but were eventually driven underground. Interestingly, the German Illuminati appeared less than fifty years after the death of the last known leader of the Afghan group. Though Weishaupt's Illuminati claimed no connection with the earlier society, the coincidence of alleged motive (political power), means (recruitment or seduction of those in power), organization (eight ranks), and "secret knowledge" (improved powers of the mind and of understanding) are too great to dismiss entirely.

The group known today as the Rosicrucians is stated by some authorities to be connected with a Spanish group of Illuminati, and, through them, to Sufiism. The Spanish Illuminati, the "Alumbrados," were broken up in 1623, victims of the Grand Inquisition. Modern Rosicrucianism is divided into a number of groups, ranging from students of medievalism and literature to advertisers in Sunday supplements.

Modern interest in the Illuminati can be divided into three categories. The first is that of the "conspiracy theorists," who take it as a matter of political fact that most of today's important decisions are made entirely behind the scenes, by people other than the "public" leaders of nations. It is a commonly-held tenet of the conspiracy theorists that the Illuminati (specifically, Weishaupt's Bavarian Illuminati) exist today, and were, for their own reasons, responsible for the assassinations of the Kennedys, the oil shortage, the two World Wars, and probably the cancellation of Star Trek.

The second category is that of the Illuminati as black humor - a metaphor for conspiracy and collusion. Popularized by the authors of Principia Discordia and by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson in their Illuminatus! trilogy, members of this category also argue that the Illuminati were responsible for every major decision or disaster of the last few centuries. The difference is, they don't believe it. Writers in this genre have a tendency to combine elements of H. P. Lovecraft's "Cthulhu mythos" with their theorizing.

The third category, of course, is that of the real Illuminati, who have, through * * * fnord

-Steve Jackson

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitaltruth
that's just sad.

Maybe you are at the wrong website??

Where I am from, ATS is a "Conspiracy Theory Website".

And what is this thread about? Conspiracy Theories.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Quote from the postcard page showing the old & new clocks.

The iconic Hattori building did unfortunately not survive the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923 (Taisho 12). The task of designing a replacement fell in the lap of Japanese architect Jin Watanabe (渡辺仁, 1887-1973). In 1932 (Showa 7), he completed a massive granite Neo-Renaissance style building with a wide curved base. This became the home of Wako Department Store.

The building’s outer wall has an interesting relief that most people overlook. It features the letter H for Hattori, with a cane and snake that symbolize Hermes, the god of commerce; scales to symbolize precision machines; and a silver cup to represent precious metals.

The building’s predecessor was not forgotten. While the Hattori Building featured a bell that was manually struck to mark the hours, Wako has a clock that plays the chime of London’s Westminster Abbey.2

Ironic facts about the Wako clock is the first building/clock did not survive an earthquake, 1923, and Westminster Abbey is where Big Ben is located.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by digitaltruth
that's just sad.

Maybe you are at the wrong website??

Where I am from, ATS is a "Conspiracy Theory Website".

And what is this thread about? Conspiracy Theories.

It's also in the Skunk Works section... You get what you pay for, folks!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
reply to post by ararisq

Quote from the postcard page showing the old & new clocks.

The iconic Hattori building did unfortunately not survive the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923 (Taisho 12). The task of designing a replacement fell in the lap of Japanese architect Jin Watanabe (渡辺仁, 1887-1973). In 1932 (Showa 7), he completed a massive granite Neo-Renaissance style building with a wide curved base. This became the home of Wako Department Store.

The building’s outer wall has an interesting relief that most people overlook. It features the letter H for Hattori, with a cane and snake that symbolize Hermes, the god of commerce; scales to symbolize precision machines; and a silver cup to represent precious metals.

The building’s predecessor was not forgotten. While the Hattori Building featured a bell that was manually struck to mark the hours, Wako has a clock that plays the chime of London’s Westminster Abbey.2

Ironic facts about the Wako clock is the first building/clock did not survive an earthquake, 1923, and Westminster Abbey is where Big Ben is located.

Great research, star for you

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Nobody hit "Atomic Monster" yet, sorry if someone did and I missed it.

media.adamdodson.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
Very nice find OP!

I couldn't find any web pages with pictures of all the illuminati cards, but this video points to those cards we really should look into;

Reptilians at 1:54?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by croweboy
Nobody hit "Atomic Monster" yet, sorry if someone did and I missed it.

media.adamdodson.org...

Oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a great find! And the website you're on too!!!! Thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Well its confirmed that it is not London.(picture in 1st post)

To quote myself.

To my best knowledge and guessing abilities I would say the Wako one is the best match with alot of help of the asian looking people.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

That is to dam freaky and it could have only been caused by a massive Scaler weapon.

I think its time to head for the hills and get away from all this freak fest and be one with mother nature and God before its all over.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join