It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia admits to a CHEMICAL WEATHER MODIFICATION

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
HI so i found a video that i just had to share whit you guy it old news Friday, 26 March 2010
but i didn't found it on ATS so here it will be fresh news.

Russia admits to a CHEMICAL WEATHER MODIFICATION

Russian appeal of 'weather control'

The Russian government has used rain prevention methods since Soviet times, seeding clouds for major celebrations three times a year - Victory Day, City Day and, more recently, Russia Day.

There are also private companies that for some $6,000 per hour say they can guarantee sunshine on your wedding day - or for any other private party.

Credit BBC.co.uk

So russia admit about weather modification, For a sunny day ok thats weather modification, But my concerns
are can you make a nice day look like crap because her where i live it's 95% of gray clouds every
day for the past 8 years they spray and i don't see the sun that much and i really think it makes me
sad i don't
no more. PS: a sort of depression

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

Google history of cloud seeding.

It isn't anything new, China does it, USA does it, Australia does it and have been doing it since before the 40's.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Isn't seeding a cloud so it will rain not prevent it - in the OP?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This video is a fine example of someone attempting to form a false association so as to further their own confirmation bias. Cloud seeding is not a new nor secret process, and its a process that by which human beings do indeed exert an influence on the weather. There is no conspiracy about cloud seeding.

The video is attempting to associate the recognized practice of cloud seeding with "chemtrails" as evidenced by the video directly referencing the "chemtrail" hoax in the opening monologue. Attempting to reinforce the "chemtrail" hoax with false associations only compounds the heavy confirmation bias held by most "chemtrailers". This confirmation bias potentially manifests itself every time a piece of disinformation like the YT video above is released; with each manifestation further demonstrating the weakness and falsity of the "chemtrail" hoax.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
In the UK a large theme park called Alton Towers are considering using this news.bbc.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

join