It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Father's Revenge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I know many of you remember seeing this in the 80's, but its something we rarely hear about. This mans son was kidnapped and brought to California by his karate instructor where he was molested. The FBI caught the perp and flew him back to Baton Rouge, LA to stand trial. The father was there waiting at a phone booth in the airport armed with a. 38 pistol waiting for the perp. The perp was shot in the head by the father.

on-murders.blogspot.com...

What a heck of a thing to do. I cannot imagine what that father was having to deal with. I am glad that he only received probation even though many will disagree.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Vigilante Justice, actually all child molesters deserve their own private hell. Sooo I'm kinda glad he (the molester) was literally shorted a couple cans of a six pack.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
It seems his emotional side overpowered his analytical side, no doubt the analytical mind fueled the fire.

(you can't think a thought without telling it to yourself, lest he think in pictures)

His mind was against itself, just like the child molester.

I believe I would help either man if his life was in danger, that's all I will say.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Ya, I can't judge the father because I honestly cannot say I can even fathom what was going through his mind. I do not blame him however. Its wild how you can actually view this video online.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
If I would have helped I wiould have bought the bullets used by the father... the quality of life for the child in question will inevitably be lower because of this experience... no amount of repenting from the perps side is gonna change that. Add to that the fact that most pedophiles are repeat-offenders, the father probably prevented another child from being shaped for life....

Its a vicious cycle that repeats itself when victims are damaged to a point that they are susceptibel to continue the cycle and become offenders themselves... BREAK THE CYCLE

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
BREAK THE CYCLE

drop the wickedness.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

As a parent myself I can understand the grate lengths you would go to protect your child, and not think twice about your own life.

But if he did not kill him he probably would of went to prison and suffered the same crimes that he had committed.

In all honesty I don't know what I would of done myself. I just hope tthat the boy is ok and has good family and friends looking out for him now

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveSoldier

HAHAHA... I cant really deduce what message you're trying to send here

Wanna hold a vote? I vote for a law wich would have all sex-offenders (maybe only the repeat-offenders for humane purposes) undergo surgery to disable their reproductive systems

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

I have to agree 110%. It just shocks me how the dad only got probation. Im happy for that but it still baffles me. If you watch the video the cops start yelling the dads name calling him by name asking him why he did it. The dad responded you would do the same thing!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Yeah I agree there... its kinda odd that the father got away that easily... maybe he pleaded "temporarily insane"?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
s&f this is a horrible world we live in :C

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I understand the Father's position and thought process, but even God doesn't propose to judge a man until he is dead, it is not our place to judge nor is it our place to fiscalitate the judgement of God.
That being said, If it were one of my children I might do the same, as I would definatly Not be in my right mind.
What I believe and what I do are not always in sinc, the same could be said of all of us.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I say good riddance.

That is one creep who won't be molesting any more kids.

What a shame.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I must say the father was one heck of a shot. Put the bullet in the perps temple.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Think about it...... what the father did is more of a deterrent than any prison sentence!!

But I agree with an above post, if both of them were lying half dead in need of help I would help them BOTH, even if I knew about the crime.......

Ok maybe I'd help the peado after i kicked him a few times

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I agree. That creep was a waste of oxygen. Dad should have gotten a public service medal.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

I love it. That is a fathers love. Words can't even describe it.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yea here's the video of the father shooting the karate instructor in the head, it's pretty "Graphic" so watch at own discretion. You can see the guys hair blow up in the air as the bullet goes threw his head.

This goes against all the teachings of being a Martial arts person, as celibacy is recommended, but it is typical for Karate instructor to chase tail, as the women are all over and usually available.
Someone being a child molester is totally off the wall, but this guy was having sex with guys wife before he took to the kid, is good someone put him out of his misery, for everyone's sake.

link to video, www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-2-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

top topics

join