It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Israeli apologists: This is why the world condemns Israel!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

You're delusional if you think the secular leaders of Israel share the same opinions as those of the fanatic orthodox Jews of Israel...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Yeah who gives a crap how many palestinians get beat, have their property destroyed etc! As long as they catch the one guy responsible the end justifies the means! They might as well just shoot them all, that way they make sure the badguy is dead!

Obviously sarcasm, people like you make me sick.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

Excuse me??????????????

Talk about the Mossad.....

and you don't think the CIA organisations and organisations within organisations, SAS, British Intelligence, KGB, China, and other nations are not doing it? Are you that bloody ignorant?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Stand in line......and the line is mighty longgggggg

I DON'T CARE, got it?

When I see my brothers and sisters especially little children and babies laying in a large pool of blood, murdered through no fault of their own.....I get REALLY pissed!

and it appears the wife and one of the kids tried to fight for their lives......

you know what can you do!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

But you don't care about all the kids and babies and women that get blown up and shot though? Nah, they aren't one of the chosen, they don't matter. You got problems.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

What ARE you talking about??????

Chosen? Who's "chosen" ??? Is this a Christian thingy?

Let me say it again......I don't care, it's not like the Israelis are going door to door killing or hurting anyone. These people hide these terrorists and I want them found. Except killing, I don't care what other means the IDF use to find the perp/s. I hope they don't leave a rock unturned.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Earlier you said something along the lines of "You're right, but emotions are running high", I think people need to understand- Politics has no room for emotion.

I can understand why they'd want to blockade the entire village, having the killers right at their finger tips, not wanting them to escape from under the military's nose, but there should be red lines even at that.

Acting out of anger only leads to more suffering and anger..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The apologists will just say that the palestinians (who don't really exist) deserve it because they murdered a Jewish family, and so if 5 Jewish people are murdered it's okay to kill 500 Palestinians (who don't exist). Hamas and Hezzbola and whatever other nonsense, "KKK"-esq groups will then use this as further retaliation against Israel, which leads to further retaliation against Palestine, then back to Israel, ad nauseum. And that basically sums up a 1000 years of conflict in the middle east. I hope I didn't generalize too much

edit on 17-3-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

yes you are right AGAIN however emotions ARE running high......

I hope you did'nt look at the video; it was'nt a smart move by Netanyahu to show the world because it only angered me more to see this beautiful family slain for nothing but a cheap thrill by some sick frenzied gutless terrorist who enjoys murdering women, little children and babies. I'm a mother, must I say more?

The IDF better leave no rock unturned, no house without a thorough search, not an inch of ground throughout the West Bank AND Gaza if they have to.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I think I see the problem here. Some of you just won't learn your lesson till all your loved ones are stabbed to death in their sleep for no other reason than your race. So to all those still trying to tow the Hamas line and propogate the lie that this murder was deserved, or that it was done by an "Asian", I humbly ask that your whole family is murdered in their sleep by Native Americans for occupying their land. Just Sayin'.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This reminds me of the time Italian partisan fighters during ww2 killed 30 Nazis using a land mine. The Nazis then rounded up 10 Italian citizens for every Nazi killed, and slaughtered them. 335 Italians (women, children, elderly) lost their lives that day.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Punchdrunk

ROFL... Palestine had their chance... and they passed on it. They could have had a nation. But, NO, they couldn't accept that... they had to have it all. They thought they would massacre the poor Jews and take it all...LOL

Sorry, but the Jews didn't lay down and die... so sorry Pali"s, better luck next time...

Excuse me here, but what on earth are you on about? Palestine had their chance? They could have had a nation? THEY DID HAVE A NATION FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS WHICH YOU FORCIBLY, AGGRESSIVELY AND OPPRESSIVELY INVADED.

Massacre what "poor Jews" again? Only history I know here is how you lined up the poor Palestinians and massacred them right in front of their families pre 1948.

Your attitude show's nothing but ignorance to me. It is this type of attitude that is the base of all your problems. Damn rude, hateful and ignorant. This is definitely not what Moses, David, and Solomon have taught you.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
I humbly ask that your whole family is murdered in their sleep by Native Americans for occupying their land. Just Sayin'.

War is ugly.

And btw, the Indians did massacre plenty of American families because of the occupation. Israel suffered the SAME consequences, just on a minuscule scale.
edit on 17-3-2011 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

I can understand why they'd want to blockade the entire village, having the killers right at their finger tips, not wanting them to escape from under the military's nose, but there should be red lines even at that.

If I ever committed a crime, especially murder, I wouldn't stand around waiting for the police to come and circle my entire house. What makes you think the murderers are still there? What makes you think that the murderer was a Palestinian and not a disgruntled settler? You know those settlers aren't ordinary people, they're radical religious extremists with an agenda. What is that agenda? To push out the Palestinians and claim the West Bank for Israel. It's entirely plausible the murderer could have been a settler with an agenda.
edit on 17-3-2011 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

So you're saying that we should keep our minds open and not jump to the illogical conclusion that a Palestinian would dare kill three children, and their parents in their sleep?
Sir, have you ever heard of Ockham's Razor?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Don't be so narrow minded and biased. Open up a bit brew.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
reply to post by Punchdrunk

Well, let me clarify it for you. A murder happened and it was positively assumed that a Palestinian did it. The IDF immediately began rounding up Palestinians. As it turns out an asian worker committed this crime. Any evidence pointed nowhere, otherwise the investigation would have taken another direction. NOW, the IDF says they are also detaining Thai workers. BUT, what does it matter, even IF evidence pointed to a Palestinian do you arrest hundreds of Palestinians to find one? What if an Israeli killed someone in New York. Would it be reasonable for the police to arrest all the Israelis in NY, beat them to find the one Israeli that did the crime? Of course not and it is no more reasonable for the IDF to arrest over 300 Palestinians trying to find the one guy that may have committed this crime.

How may Israelis have declared war to the death on New York? When you can point me to the documents where they have done so, I can accept the comparison as valid. Until then, it has all the appearances of a Straw Man.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Of course it was a palestinian - it is no more than they fully intend to do to every single jew as soon as the opportunity arises.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by ag893
Reply to post by gem_man

If any of you stands against Israel, you stand against yourselves. Israel is God's chosen country whether you like it or not. We are suppose to protect it no matter what the world says. I'm not about to ignite the wrath of God for your crazy behind! You condemn Israel, you condemn yourselves! You have been warned!!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

BS..It's a book written by man..
Don't believe everything you read..
And many have pointed out that those in Israel are not the truly chosen anyway...

Exactly. God doesn't care one way or the other about Israel. If he did, the muslims wouldn't have taken it over to begin with, and they certainly wouldn't be occupying the temple mount. I think God probably moved to a summer home or something. I hear Bermuda is nice this time of year.

I have a very odd belief that a deity doesn't feel a need to play with politics. He leaves that to people. You know, "render unto Caesar", that whole bit.

edit on 2011/3/17 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

I was being sarcastic. It is the most logical/likely answer. Just like it is unlikely they were killed by knife shower, or a crazed lobster. And these types of murders have happened exceedingly too often in Israel by PALESTINIANS, soooo, probably a Palestininan, probably not an Asian.
Ockham's Razor (wikipedia)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join