It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Israeli apologists: This is why the world condemns Israel!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
reply to post by mayabong

Yes, the settlers were indeed on occupied land. That in itself is no reason to murder a whole family. There is not a death penalty for land theft. However, this is a mute point in light of the new information that an Asian killed the family over an unpaid bill. This is why the IDF is quietly rounding up Thai workers.

I'm not condoning murder, but if I kicked someone off their land and moved in like I owned the place. I would probably expect some payback along the way.

The government probably did this to justify more building on occupied land. The zionist will kill jews to get their agenda. They have in the past.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

If I chose to post video and news stories from years ago it would show the IDF as vicious as the "Old Guard" of the Palestinian movement. Take into consideration the most recent comments of Hamas with regard to co existing with a Israeli state along the 1967 lines. Sure Hamas has the destruction of Israel in their charter. Have you ever read Likuds charter?
The Palestinians are under military occupation. It is the duty of the occupied to fight against the occupation, Just as the French fought the Germans during WW2. That said the killing of non military can NEVER be condoned and should be prosecuted whenever it occurs.
edit on 17-3-2011 by gem_man because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Punchdrunk

Well, I do know my history. However, I can't read your mind, and so would like to know what specific instances you're indulging here. otherwise I'm left to guess, aren't I?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

That said the killing of non military can NEVER be condoned and should be prosecuted whenever it occurs.

I totally agree but it's made a bit more awkward than that when those "non military" are actually illegal settlers on your land..

Israel put them in that position...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
I watched several minutes of your video. I call BS - Particularly because 80% of the insurgents in Iraq were foreign jihadists who were just wanting to fight the US and get their ticket punched.

You really think that, don't you?

Here's a hypothetical you can bite down on. If, in some day in the future, I dunno, China managed to roll over the US military and occupied the United States... Do you think the resistance would be made of Americans, or would it be made of Guatemalans and Uzbekistanis?

It'd probably be a bunch of dudes like you and me with guns and bombs picking off the occupying forces, don't you think?

Now, next question for this hypothetical; Who would the occupiers say is behind the insurgency? Would they have any vested interest in asserting that Americans actually loved and cherished Chinese rule, and that most of the insurgents were "foreign instigators"?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I don't see how anyone can defend these actions of isfake. So if a murder occurs near where you live, you would have no problem with SWAT and the national guard rounding up everyone, houses to house searches, beating people to get them to talk, destroying you and your neighbor's property.... Really?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Amazes me how you people can be so skeptic and analytical when it comes to anything that's disrupts the formula of "Palestine=Good, Israel=Bad", yet you'd be willing to swallow almost anything you're being told as long as it fits your agenda..

"Sniper shoots down child"- Must be true.
"Soldier throws grenade at farmer"- Must be true.
"Israeli runs over a Palestinian pregnant woman"- Must be true.

"Family of five get their throats slit in their sleep"- Must be that damn Israeli government!

This isn't just limited to you, or your side of the discussion, it seems like everyone's doing it.. Can we all stop being hypocrites?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

Amazes me how you people can be so skeptic and analytical when it comes to anything that's disrupts the formula of "Palestine=Good, Israel=Bad", yet you'd be willing to swallow almost anything you're being told as long as it fits your agenda..
"Sniper shoots down child"- Must be true.
"Soldier throws grenade at farmer"- Must be true.
"Israeli runs over a Palestinian pregnant woman"- Must be true.
"Family of five get their throats slit in their sleep"- Must be that damn Israeli government!
This isn't just limited to you, or your side of the discussion, it seems like everyone's doing it.. Can we all stop being hypocrites?

What BS..Generalize much??
I certainly didn't say that and not many others did either..
Sounds like your agenda...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

this is a mute point in light of the new information that an Asian killed the family over an unpaid bill

What makes you think your source is credible?

No, really, do you honestly believe some Palestinian would have insider information on an Israeli investigation?

Ever since you found this unsourced (link to the original article), unconfirmed, highly illogical news article that's only mentioned in a website that refers to lands within the 67' borders "the 1948 occupied lands", suggests that the smuggling tunnels only exist because of the blockade, and claims that Israeli "IOF" soldiers are bloodthirsty butchers with machine guns, you've been clinging to it as if it's a youtube video of the Asian worker doing it.

Meanwhile you have a myriad of sources reporting that 2 PA officials have been arrested and are suspected of planning the murder.

This is so typical... Double standards rule this discussion, it seems.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

My agenda is to insinuate that we're all applying double standards?

Why would that be my "agenda"?

Look, if you think you don't, then I applaud you, I also do my best to apply the same judgment towards anything I read, but look around you, look what people choose to believe and why.. It drives me crazy...

This isn't about people suggesting that this might have not been executed by a Palestinian, this is about people applying this kind of thinking only when it fits their narrative, but when they're shown a bunch of photos of children with small bandages on their legs, they wouldn't hesitate a second to believe these children were shot by an evil Israeli sniper...

Same goes for people like dontrealy, by the way...

Drives me nuts, what can I say...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

If I chose to post video and news stories from years ago

You just did! How dare you lecture him for that? Your thread about the girl being shot in the head? Yeah, that's a story from 2005!
www.guardian.co.uk...

You're full of double standards! You do your best to show the IDF like it's an army of evil assholes, using news stories from 6 years ago, and then you object to someone doing the same...

Such a hypocrite..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
gonna have to look at who posted on the casey thread.

seems like there is a correlation.

we will find out.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Punchdrunk

what are you talking about?
evidence for what?
that palistinians did it?
hahahahahahah

like i was saying...
insanity

PS Eliad
During the flotilla fiasco the israeli government was making liers out of all the Israel apologists
on this forum
Do you think the readers have such a short memory?
any apologist credibility died with the american citiczen that was murdered.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Most here are complaining about how Israel handled the investigation..
Basically terrorizing hundreds of innocent people and destroying private property..
Most are all for catching these viscous murderers.
Just not attacking so many innocent people to do it..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

www.wnd.com...

www.myisrael.org.il...

WND? Now there's a reliable source!

(They're worse than Faux news, really...)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Firstly I don't get why everyone is so surprised at the direction the investigation took, as the al aqsa brigades assumed responsibility for it almost immediately, and then a few days later denied responsibility-

www.ynetnews.com...

Three options here: 1) They did it, and they're lying that they didn't for the obvious political reasons (When has a terror group ever denied responsibility for an attack? Since when do they have trouble hurting children?).
2) An unrelated group called the "Imad Mughniyeh" Al Aqsa brigades did it, and people are just assuming it's the same Al Aqsa.
3) Israel faked the announcement so they could gain political leverage.

All options are equally plausible so why is it so hard to comprehend why Israel quickly blamed the Palestinians?

Secondly during the flotilla the Israeli government made liars out of the "witnesses" that claimed the commandos shot at the deck prior to boarding, or that ridiculous video of Dogan's "execution", remember that I was among the first to say that there have been major failures on many levels and that civilians shouldn't have died, whether they were armed or not, and what I was defending was whether or not the commandos were in enough danger that they felt they had to shoot.

If that makes me a liar, or an apologist, then I guess there's no point in trying to understand both sides of an issue, if the other side is always a lying sack of #...
edit on 17-3-2011 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Yes, I know, I'm among the majority that thinks that, but it just seems like we all sort of have these double standards in viewing the two sides of this conflict, some much more than others and for some it's barely noticeable, but it's there..

Or maybe my venting was out of place, I don't know... It certainly wasn't aimed at the majority of the posters in this specific thread, but rather aimed at a general phenomenon that manifested itself in Gem_Man and Mayabong's posts.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Sorry Kiwi Vicki but it was also in the Haaretz today too

good enough for you ?

Now don't you have other things to do other than spend time on a nation you know little about; now go worry about your Marine and Foreshore Bill before you have NOTHING left and you end up eating scraps well into the next 2-3 generations!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I prefer to apologise later......maybe

until then I want the perpetrators caught (if they have'nt already)

don't like it? tough luck!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Well to the guy who said the iraqi terrorists were people from outside iraq just getting their cards punched. Id like to know why the SAS were arrested and then the british army stormed the prison they were in. These guys were disguised in a war zone and armed. They should have been shot on the spot. Im a brit by the way. Lets not for get that we have a state sponsored organisation, that can go any where they like and murder people. Using forged documents ect. `Mossad`. Then when you think about these people who call the rest of us animals. muslims and christians alike and who are there to be used and abused by the spirit in the skys chosen people. Well I wouldnt believe a word any of them said. As for murdering people, the israelis didnt give a chit about the sailors on the USS Liberty nor of that young american girl who was mown over with a bull dozer. Somali pirates get shot or arrested . Israeli pirates get a pay out from the states. And if the nazis had of won the war, then as a brit Id have been the first in the line to attack them if they were in the UK. Freedom fighters is what the arab terrorists in the leb are. Drugs? Isarel is the biggest supplier of E`s to the USA. Stealing body parts? The list gos on and on. But no ones allowed to say any thing, or else the world media cries anti semites or calls you a nazi. When the only nazis that I can see are israelis.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join