It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Israeli apologists: This is why the world condemns Israel!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
Reply to post by gem_man

If any of you stands against Israel, you stand against yourselves. Israel is God's chosen country whether you like it or not. We are suppose to protect it no matter what the world says. I'm not about to ignite the wrath of God for your crazy behind! You condemn Israel, you condemn yourselves! You have been warned!!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

BS..It's a book written by man..
Don't believe everything you read..
And many have pointed out that those in Israel are not the truly chosen anyway...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

It isn't that simple.

I will fully stand by the Israeli government when its leaders re-engage with the duties, responsibilities and actions outlined in the Torah.

Where are the feasts, the cities of refuge, the absolution from sin by temple sacrifices, the duty of care for the alien?

edit on 16/3/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Reply to post by gem_man

If any of you stands against Israel, you stand against yourselves. Israel is God's chosen country whether you like it or not. We are suppose to protect it no matter what the world says. I'm not about to ignite the wrath of God for your crazy behind! You condemn Israel, you condemn yourselves! You have been warned!!

God's chosen country? That may be well and good for Christians and those of the Jewish Faith, but it is no excuse in the real world of human beings to say that you must force your hated neighbours into the sea and insure you wipe them all out... and then act on that over many generations to fulfill it.

History is written by the Victors, in every case, and so you can expect falsehoods in every history no matter how ancient it is.

This God is only the God of the Hebrew, a maniacal, hate-filled, egotistical demander of worship... that's not an Omnipotent, Loving God. And if we research into where the first few books of the Torah come from we find the Hebrew brought them out of Sumer, which means their basis will be foud in the ancient Sumerian tablets. Which it is, and it also means that this God is an Alien Visitor to this world.

It's about time we treated all human beings with some dignity no matter what ethnic group they belong to. And never should any people be viewed as less than Human, as has been displayed here by one-eyed supporters of the regime.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

what a lot of nonsense! if you truly believe something like this you have as much love for your fellow man as the the guy that drinks punch, and thats zero.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Reply to post by gem_man

BTW is there anything written in that book that describes how God expects his "chosen" to act during their lifetime ??
If so, do you believe God would be pleased with the way Israel is acting??

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Reply to post by orangutang

I didn't say I agreed with everything Israel does but I said we need to stand by them no matter what so we can be continually blessed as a nation. If we don't, we will feel the wrath of God. You don't have to believe what I am saying, but I know its true. Its your fate your playing with when you condemn them. Seriously.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Reply to post by orangutang

I didn't say I agreed with everything Israel does but I said we need to stand by them no matter what so we can be continually blessed as a nation. If we don't, we will feel the wrath of God. You don't have to believe what I am saying, but I know its true. Its your fate your playing with when you condemn them. Seriously.

Honestly, what a crock..
So God says we must support Israel's genocidal, stealing, cheating ways or we will feel the wrath of God ??
Well if that's my God then he can shove it where his son don't shine !!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

No, God would not be pleased with them. In fact, just yesterday, he told me that he was "very disappointed with them" and he also told me that "America should get out of bed with Israel", he also said that soon he will spank them, because he sees that sparing the rod does not work.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Reply to post by backinblack

God never said we were to support the ways of their people. We are suppose to stand by them as a country! I'd be careful what you say about God and his son by the way. What you say now can be used against you on judgement day when all of Earth and its problems passes away and you have no one or nothing to blame for what you did and said during your life.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Reply to post by backinblack

To be perferctly honest I think your the crock. You see the world deteriorating before your eyes and you still have the nerve to speak against God when you damn well all the prophecies and things spoken about in the bible about the last days are coming to pass. If you don't repent, I'm really scared to find out what's going to happen to you. Jesus is coming back and you keep talking the way you do, your gonna get left behind with the rest of the sin and unbelieving world. Speak against God at your own peril. Your never going to be justified.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

I'm really scared to find out what's going to happen to you. Jesus is coming back and you keep talking the way you do, your gonna get left behind with the rest of the sin and unbelieving world. Speak against God at your own peril. Your never going to be justified.

If there is a God then I'd trust him to know the truth..
I've committed no sins against my fellow man..

Can his "chosen" say that ??

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Yes you are correct however EMOTIONS are running extremely high.

Come on, the 12 year old daughter comes home to find her parents and 3 of her young siblings slashed to death!!!

The sight of such a crime scene would send any normal person over the edge and in to a rage.

It does'nt matter if this family were Israelis, Americans, Arabs or Asians....this family was systematically slaughtered in their own home.....not just the patents but we are dealing with LITTLE children and a BABY for pete's sake....what the hell did they do to anyone?

No normal person can even fathom this type of crime. A normal person with even half a brain could not do such a dispicable and henous act.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Reply to post by gem_man

My, my, how far have we fallen to even suggest at or hint at God choosing one group of his children above another as I see the Divine practically daily and can tell everyone here that we are ALL GOD'S CHILDREN AND ARE LOVES EACH AND EVERYONE OF US EQUALLY AND SEES EVERYONE AS AN EQUAL.

We have not been warned as it is you who have been warned, continue to pit one group of people against another and be equated with the likes of Satan as Satan wants every person to turn against one another.

Israel does not have a free pass to do whatever the flip it wanted. Make no mistake and have no illusion about this very fact here, no nation is allowed to attack another based upon nothing more then a precieved threat.

To condemn everyone for condemning the actions of the Satanical tool known as modern Israel means you are condemning everything good and holy.

Classical example of when someone twists the scripture to bend it to fit their own sick, demented and twisted ideals and should not be allowed out in public as they are a consistant threat to not only themself but to others as well.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Eliad

Come on, the 12 year old daughter comes home to find her parents and 3 of her young siblings slashed to death!!!
The sight of such a crime scene would send any normal person over the edge and in to a rage.
It does'nt matter if this family were Israelis, Americans, Arabs or Asians....this family was systematically slaughtered in their own home.....not just the patents but we are dealing with LITTLE children and a BABY for pete's sake....what the hell did they do to anyone?
No normal person can even fathom this type of crime. A normal person with even half a brain could not do such a dispicable and henous act.

The crime is horrendous but doesn't support the actions taken by Israel..
Detaining people, smashing up homes and beating people is NOT the way to investigate..
That is pure REVENGE upon a race..

I mean, unlikely, but who's to say another settler didn't commit this crime?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

reply to post by Eliad

The crime is horrendous but doesn't support the actions taken by Israel..
Detaining people, smashing up homes and beating people is NOT the way to investigate..
That is pure REVENGE upon a race..

I mean, unlikely, but who's to say another settler didn't commit this crime?

Back,

Wow, we actually found something we both unequivocally agree on. Cool. Star for you for being grounded in reality, common sense and logic.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Just be lucky it was'nt your family....and I'm 100% sure if it was you will FEEL what the Israelis FEEL right now!!!!

I'm not making any apologies until those involved are rounded up and THEY WILL BE ROUNDED UP if not already.

Your remark on the possibility of other "settlers" doing this crime does'nt even deserve a response!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I agree that one mistake made was to Assume a Palestinian committed this horrific crime, and it was made more incorrect to follow on that assumption to desecrate the homes of those who were targetted by the IDF.

That would be like someone saying a similar crime in the U.S had to be commited by a Black Person, or that the Chinese were responsible for the death of a Tibetan Family in the same situation. It's all ASSUMPTION until the facts are known... and those types of assumptions would gain massive opposition.

All arguments about Israel being God's people and country have no leverage in the real world except to those who have been Indoctrinated into the extremely limited Belief-System that perverts reality and has caused more killing than any other reason in history.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Making the Jews God's chosen people is a Christian thing.....not a Jewish thing. Got it!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Reply to post by gem_man

I generally try to avoid these discussions like the plague. Entirely too much vitriol for civilized discourse.

But what you said here is insane. I know you probably don't realize it, but the position you espouse is abhorrent to free-thinking people. No just god would choose one part of his creation over another. Honestly, please think about what you are saying.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Just be lucky it was'nt your family....and I'm 100% sure if it was you will FEEL what the Israelis FEEL right now!!!!

I'm not making any apologies until those involved are rounded up and THEY WILL BE ROUNDED UP if not already.

Your remark on the possibility of other "settlers" doing this crime does'nt even deserve a response!!!!

If someone killed my family in cold blood and like that you bet your tail I'd be pissed but I'd also want to know why and what caused it so that we can sit down and like intelligent adults discuss everything so that another family does not have to go through the same thing mine just did. In a clearcut majority of these cases these people do not have access to a school to learn a trade, a spot for them to go to work so that they can make a better living for themselves and their families. I have said if I was a multi billionaire I'd spend like $10 Billion building schools and employment areas in places like Palestine and Syria to show these people that a better way exists and is possible. All someone needs is hope and it inspires confidence in the person to get them to pledge to themselves to make a better life for themselves.

To be quick to pick up a gun and start shooting blind means that you have already lost as your emotion dictates and will dominate your thought process rendering you incapable of formulating a logical plan of action.

Classical example is look at the US response to 9/11, way too fast and way to scewed up as we were getting circumvented from the getgo hence why both theatres have since been declared utter failures as I would've spent only like $3 Trillion, spent like 2 yrs gathering intel on the targets and once the man on the ground would've had definitive proof that the enemy was concentrated to a small area a massive targeting job would've been conducted effectively starting and ending the campaign in a matter of hours instead of decades.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join