It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Israeli apologists: This is why the world condemns Israel!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Punchdrunk

Once again, you don't know what evidence they have... stop speculating what they do or do not have...

Who is the "they' you say has evidence??
If it's the IDF or anyone in Israel then don't expect that to be treated as a reliable source...
[/quote

"They" that have investigated the crime. Lets see, who would I believe... Israel or the Palestinians? 10 times out of 10, the Israelis,,,

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

"They" that have investigated the crime. Lets see, who would I believe... Israel or the Palestinians? 10 times out of 10, the Israelis,,,

Well I guess brainwashing DOES work and it also explains your lack of support with stars..
But you keep up the good fight..
Israel can do no wrong..They are Gods chosen...

I do wonder though..Chosen for WHAT ???

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Stars, yes, that makes any ignorant argument more valid.... I forget, what are stars???

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Punchdrunk

Stars, yes, that makes any ignorant argument more valid.... I forget, what are stars???

Why bother answering that??
You won't get many because not many believe the BS you post..

Trusting the IDF or Israel to conduct an investigation is like putting Dracula in charge of a blood bank..

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Why bother answering that??
You won't get many because not many believe the BS you post..

Trusting the IDF or Israel to conduct an investigation is like putting Dracula in charge of a blood bank..

Okay, so Stars are based on BS? Now I see why you have so many... but, I would trust Dracula a hell of lot more than any Palestinian source...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Okay, so Stars are based on BS? Now I see why you have so many... but, I would trust Dracula a hell of lot more than any Palestinian source...

Twisted view but OK, that's your opinion..
Obviously more akin to the blood sucking style of Israel..
Slowly draining the life blood of Palestine while stealing their land..

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

DO YOU NOT READ? The family did NOT employ foreign workers!!! GOT IT!!!!

Your link not only can't spell but the information it came from was a Palestinian terrorist supporter network source.

HELLO!!!!

The reason why Israel has'nt brought this out in the open yet is because the Palestinian/Israeli peace talks - which is a complete and utter failure, waste of time.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Twisted view but OK, that's your opinion..
Obviously more akin to the blood sucking style of Israel..
Slowly draining the life blood of Palestine while stealing their land..

ROFL... Palestine had their chance... and they passed on it. They could have had a nation. But, NO, they couldn't accept that... they had to have it all. They thought they would massacre the poor Jews and take it all...LOL

Sorry, but the Jews didn't lay down and die... so sorry Pali"s, better luck next time...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

ROFL... Palestine had their chance... and they passed on it. They could have had a nation. But, NO, they couldn't accept that... they had to have it all. They thought they would massacre the poor Jews and take it all...LOL

Sorry, but the Jews didn't lay down and die... so sorry Pali"s, better luck next time...

Speak in specifics, please. What was the chance you speak of?

Also, who is the "they" that tried to massacre the "poor Jews"

For that matter, who were these "poor Jews" facing massacre?

While we're on this vein, who is asking who to lay down and die?

Vague rhetoric and hand-waving isn't an argument. Give me some meat to chew up and spit back at you, hey?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Please, read some history and come back later if you don't know what the hell is being talked about... all of this is easy to find... you don't need someone to spoon feed you....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

You're absolutely right, it is exactly these types of half assed, imbalanced, partially fabricated "news sources" that make people have a bias against Israel.

Every little shove turns "soldiers beating up Palestinians", every couch moved turns into "ransack", every chair accidentally scratched turns into "destroyed furniture"..

This is exactly the point where you have to apply some critical thinking.

That being said, I have no doubt that the IDF is capable of any of the acts mentioned in this article, the only question is how much of it is true and how much of it is exaggerated.

I do believe this is getting out of hand, though, even if someone in the village is harboring the killers what's the point of collectively punishing the whole village? What's the point in cutting off their electricity, or putting a curfew on the village (if, in fact, there is a curfew)? Not to mention that it only breeds more hate.

The Israeli government is going too far again, those stupid #ers, for the sake of their extreme right wing voters.

Edit: Here's a more reasonable source..
www.maannews.net...
edit on 16-3-2011 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

I think this requires a separate post:
www.maannews.net...

Israeli forces withdraw from Awarta

Israeli forces withdrew Wednesday morning from the West Bank village of Awarata, following four and a half days of military curfew and home-to-home searches.

Israeli officials said troops were searching for suspects in the murder five members of a settler family from the nearby settlement of Itamar.

By the time the closure was lifted, forty men from the village had been detained, and residents reported mass damages to homes and buildings.

In the final hours of the military closure, town residents said soldiers had been searching for cameras, photos and images of destroyed houses.

Foreign workers in the settlement were questioned, Ma'an learned on Monday, and among those detained from Awarta were two officers with the Palestinian security forces and a village council member.

Awarta Mayor Qays Awwad told Ma'an by phone Wednesday, that he was informed of the end of the military curfew by Palestinian liaison officials early in the morning.

Awwad said checkpoints remain installed around the eastern side of the village.

He added that residents were only beginning to catalog the damages sustained to homes and village infrastructure, calling it "huge."

Let's hope the damage isn't that big..

I'm torn between the feeling that whoever was responsible needs to be brought to justice, and the feeling that this seems like a crazy over reaction on the part of the Israeli government.

What message would it send a terrorist if he knew he could commit any crime he wanted on the Jews provided that he runs away to a neighboring village?

But then again, to what point does the end justify the means?...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Do you blame the Israeli Govt for doing house to house search? After viewing the dispicable handiwork of those terrorist/s....I would'nt want to leave one single stone unturned.

I'm sure the Israelis will be going over satelite pictures; however 2 have already been arrested; if it turns out they have the wrong men then they WILL find those involved......mark my words on that.....the Israelis ALWAYS do!

I say....don't stop until they are 100% sure they have what they are looking for!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Yeah, I do.

This could have been handled differently, there's no need to trash people's houses and infrastructure to find a killer, there's no need to cut the power to a whole village...

Not sure that the end justifies the means.. Nothing will bring those people back, the only value I can see in catching those killers is deterrence..
edit on 16-3-2011 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man

Well, let me clarify it for you. A murder happened and it was positively assumed that a Palestinian did it. The IDF immediately began rounding up Palestinians. As it turns out an asian worker committed this crime. Any evidence pointed nowhere, otherwise the investigation would have taken another direction. NOW, the IDF says they are also detaining Thai workers. BUT, what does it matter, even IF evidence pointed to a Palestinian do you arrest hundreds of Palestinians to find one? What if an Israeli killed someone in New York. Would it be reasonable for the police to arrest all the Israelis in NY, beat them to find the one Israeli that did the crime? Of course not and it is no more reasonable for the IDF to arrest over 300 Palestinians trying to find the one guy that may have committed this crime.

What do you expect .. Israel is runninng an apartheid system down there ... they are like the boers in south africa ... and palesttinians are the indiginous blacks ..

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Weren't these "settlers" on occupied land anyways that are outside the internationally recognized borders? just wondering.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It saddens me that a few can display so much hatred for Palestinians.. who are human beings just like you. Who have family, friends, and have hopes and dreams of living in peace some day.. just like you are fortunate enough to do now.

The vehemence, the anger, shown by two posters so far in this thread displays a total lack of empathy for other human beings aside from the chosen group they support.

And that speaks volumes about these two persons.

Why can we not support and be empathic towards all human beings no matter who they are or where they are born?

And why support a long term culling program against any humans beings? You know this is true, you must have read the quotes from almost every elected president since David Ben Gurion saying how they must wipe out all Palestinians.. in a variety of words?

To support this indicates an illness in your own make-up, likely created by unhealthy indoctrinations that formed your personal perception involving such massive and un-hidden hatred toward one peoples.

How sad for you.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It is apparent to me that both the Palestinian and Israeli 'sides' are complicit in atrocities against humanity and that each side points out they are only responding to some previous insult by the other, against themselves.

This does not exonerate either side.

There are innocent and there are culprits on both sides. I hope & pray that someone will have the guts to stand up against the current mindsets and attempt to compensate the surviving injured parties and to begin reconcilliation.
edit on 16/3/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
So the Palestinians were dancing in the streets and handing out candy because an "Asian" murdered three Jewish children?

Ohhhhh, well thats much better then.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Reply to post by gem_man

If any of you stands against Israel, you stand against yourselves. Israel is God's chosen country whether you like it or not. We are suppose to protect it no matter what the world says. I'm not about to ignite the wrath of God for your crazy behind! You condemn Israel, you condemn yourselves! You have been warned!!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join