It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Israeli apologists: This is why the world condemns Israel!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
original.antiwar.com...

It isn't that other countries aren't also guilty of atrocities as they most certainly are. However, no country is as consistant as the settlers and their IDF protectors in commiting these acts.
A family was horribly murdered within an illegal settlement and it was automatically assumed a Palestinian was the culprit. The response by the IDF was to arrest over 300 Palestinians with absolutely no evidence as to even their possible guilt. All detained, some beaten in an effort to extract possible information. The PM "demands" world condemnation of this Palestinian "terrorist act" Dozen of masked settlers attack a nearby village destroying property and terrorizing the villagers.
So, now it turns out an Asian worker murdered this family because he had not been paid 10,000 sheckels owed to him..
Now, the settlers who set upon the village are most certainly terrorists by any definition. Will the IDF search for them with the same intensity? Will they arrest hundreds of the settlers from that illegal settlement, beat them to get information or confessions? Will Israel apologize to the Palestinians for accusing them falsely? Should the world condemn Israel for acting so harshly without a shred of evidence?
Some wonder if the criticism of Israel is justified. Well wonder no more.

www.palestine-info.co.uk... 59uFMWf7mKk6zwjq17DqsuqHkQN44oOT39XW5RK8L6WpZqG58%3d
edit on 16-3-2011 by gem_man because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
all the murdering seems to be about money really, at the heart of it.
so sad.
religion appears to be the excuse the sheeple need, ...
but money will always be the heart of the evil..

Ps insanity plays a part too I guess
edit on 16-3-2011 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

So, now it turns out an Asian worker murdered this family because he had not been paid 10,000 sheckels owed to him..

I don't see that in the link you provided..
Is there another source?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Absolutely no evidence? So apparently you are aware of exactly what evidence there is... so, you have apparently investigated the murder scene, and are capable of making an educated hypothesis based on that evidence?

mmmm... don't think so.... try again!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Punchdrunk

Nah mate..We're waiting for the IDF to investigate and give us their "unbiased" assessment..
Isn't that what Israel always does?
And guess what? They are never at fault.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Well, let me clarify it for you. A murder happened and it was positively assumed that a Palestinian did it. The IDF immediately began rounding up Palestinians. As it turns out an asian worker committed this crime. Any evidence pointed nowhere, otherwise the investigation would have taken another direction. NOW, the IDF says they are also detaining Thai workers. BUT, what does it matter, even IF evidence pointed to a Palestinian do you arrest hundreds of Palestinians to find one? What if an Israeli killed someone in New York. Would it be reasonable for the police to arrest all the Israelis in NY, beat them to find the one Israeli that did the crime? Of course not and it is no more reasonable for the IDF to arrest over 300 Palestinians trying to find the one guy that may have committed this crime.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
mmm.. no, don't think so! nothing in your source backs up your claim, except the typical claim of Israeli brutality following an attack by ARABS... once again, you say one thing and your source says NO... LOL

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

So you had to start another thread?

READ this: 2 Palestinians belonging to a security apparatus of Abbas have already been arrested for the MURDERS:

www.wnd.com...

This is the video that was officially released; I strongly suggest viewer discretion due to the enormous sensitivity of the video that contains graphic images:

www.myisrael.org.il...

Now my friend....don't go around telling lies that some foreign (Chinese) worker committed these murders because this family did NOT employ any foreign or homegrown workers whatsoever!!!!! Got it Pal????

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The source I have seen is Palestinian.

I don't expect to see the Jerusalem Post headline it any time soon though, especially after Nutty-Yahoo has already rubberstamped the building of hundreds more settlements using this murder as justification!

I was watching the tv in the office yesterday afternoon, and Hague sort of went off topic whilst talking about the situation in Libya and mentioned this murder in Israel, immediately blaming Palestinian terrorists and was then joined by a throng of hangers on, all eager to stand and condemn it too. It all looked so scripted, like they were running a rehearsed scenario. Good "friends of Israel" that they are!
Kinda makes me wonder though why they remain so silent on the murders of Palestinians by Israelis, the land theft, the destruction of their crops, etc... etc... Never a peep out of them on those incidents!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Put all the BS aside between the Palestinians and Israelis......who in their right mind does this to an innocent family....to 3 little children, to a their mother, their father.......

These Palestinians who committed this murder are SICK and less than sub human! They're worse than animals!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
The source I have seen is Palestinian.

Kinda makes me wonder though why they remain so silent on the murders of Palestinians by Israelis, the land theft, the destruction of their crops, etc... etc... Never a peep out of them on those incidents!

No sources of course for these claims... it is a thing called research. If you want to back up an idle claim, just toss out any old claim that you want... don't bother with any crazy "stuff" like FACTS... unhuh,,,,

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
www.disclose.tv...
Here is another link to the story of an Asian worker killing this family. Israel can never to be shown wrong which is why they are virtually silent on this new revelation.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Not so, Arabs did not do this. An Asian worker killed this family.
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Well "pal" thats not what THIS news report says.
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Wow, DiscloseTV... Not once, not twice, but three times for your source... that just makes you look even more suspect than before... sorry, but you FAIL again.....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Britguy

Put all the BS aside between the Palestinians and Israelis......who in their right mind does this to an innocent family....to 3 little children, to a their mother, their father.......

These Palestinians who committed this murder are SICK and less than sub human! They're worse than animals!

All BS aside.... they have no evidence it was committed by a Palestinian. Multiple murders like this happen often enough in the west and, yes, it is tragic, but it's not terrorism as this is being portrayed.

Is it not sick and sub-human when an IDF officer empties a 20 round clip into a 13 year old girl (and states he would do the same if she was 3)? Is it not sick and sub-human when the IDF shoot kids gathering rubble to build with? Is it not sick and sub-human when the IDF shoot at Palestinians working in their fields trying to harvest greatly needed crops? Is it not sick and sub-human when the IDF fires white phosphorous shells at unarmed people? The list is endless!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Britguy

Has anyone here said it's not horrible? However horrible it may be, it does not excuse collective punishment. It does not justify reciprocal attacks from settlers. One man killed those five people, and entire communities are being punished and assaulted for it.

Who in their right mind does that?

No, whoever did it is just a murderer. Just like Baruch Goldstein, hero of the settler movement.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

reply to post by Britguy

All BS aside.... they have no evidence it was committed by a Palestinian. Multiple murders like this happen often enough in the west and, yes, it is tragic, but it's not terrorism as this is being portrayed.

Is it not sick and sub-human when an IDF officer empties a 20 round clip into a 13 year old girl (and states he would do the same if she was 3)? Is it not sick and sub-human when the IDF shoot kids gathering rubble to build with? Is it not sick and sub-human when the IDF shoot at Palestinians working in their fields trying to harvest greatly needed crops? Is it not sick and sub-human when the IDF fires white phosphorous shells at unarmed people? The list is endless!

Once again, you don't know what evidence they have... stop speculating what they do or do not have...
edit on 16-3-2011 by Punchdrunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

The source is actually Quds Net News

Don't ask me where it is or what it says, I read Arabic about as well as I read Linear B.

Of course, it's certainly not Ynet, so, commence dismissal

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Once again, you don't know what evidence they have... stop speculating what they do or do not have...

Who is the "they' you say has evidence??
If it's the IDF or anyone in Israel then don't expect that to be treated as a reliable source...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join