It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronauts From ISS Took Some Snapshots Of Coastline Waters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
www.space.com... SPACE.com+Headline+Feed%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo

The March 13 photo captured by the astronauts shows how the region north of the coastal city of Sendai appeared from the station's altitude of 220 miles (354 kilometers). The image shows Japan's Ishinomaki Bay, Naruse river and part of the city of Higashimatsushima. Flood water is rampant in the view.

Another photo shows the coastline of Sendai and other nearby regions as they appeared yesterday (March 14) from a slightly lower altitude of about 215 miles (345 km).

( I do not know how to put the two photos in this thread. Can someone put them?)
The images from that far up are something. Wow.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Man those pictures are surreal man... Crazy #e! This whole crisis seems surreal to me for some reason...

LIke this Video.

Source:First Person view of Tsunami Japan 11/3/2011

edit on 16-3-2011 by benzanato because: rying to figure out how to embed I'm new here.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by benzanato

I fixed that video for you. If you want to embed YT videos just put the video ID in, so for the above I used: 2uJN3Z1ryck

EDIT: Quote my post to have a look at the code.

edit on 16-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Thank you friend much appreciated...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Thank you folks for adding the vids.
Wowy.
I don't know what I would do if I saw a bunch of water coming fast. I may act automatically and run for the highest point I could climb or I may just stand there in shock trying to tell myself it is just a bad dream, wake up.

top topics

join