It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did good ol' Nos say about japan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
i have no clue, but i would like to know. any experts out there?

this was the first time i saw such an event unfold right before my eyes. i was fixing to go to bed and decided to turn on the tv and BOOM!

i've never seen such destruction at that scale live. it was surreal. my little girl is 3 and she said, " daddy, water come, people need help" it almost shocked me that she could comprehend what was going on.

any ways. i figured since this is such a huge event seen by millions of people all across the world, Nostradomus must have written something. so if you know something lay it out here so we can debate the interpretation.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 11azerus11

Actually I found myself asking the same question only 1 hour ago. I have no idea either, but there has to be a quatrain somewhere that mentions this.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Found some fuel for the fire.... its not a direct prediction but it is a kind of connecting dots.
Nostradamus quatrain

Century I, Quatrain 46: Very near Auch, Lectoure and Mirande A great fire will fall from the sky for three nights. The cause will appear both stupefying and marvelous; Shortly afterwards there will be an earthquake.

Solar flare on march 9... earthquake on march 11
edit on 16/3/11 by flice because: (no reason given)

The Aurora peaked at the same time the earthquake 8.9 magnitude earthquake struck Japan, as reported here: www.examiner.com...

edit on 16/3/11 by flice because: more info

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Don't know about Nostradamus...
But Edgar Cayce said this...

"The Earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea and those as apparent in the sinking or rising of that that's almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Etna area, then we many know it has begun."

You can slide on over to this site... its where I got that prediction quote.... The Japan prediction is almost at the very bottom...

Source

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I found this: hubpages.com...

It seems to have been written 5 weeks ago or earlier due to the comments below. It predicts the earthquake in Japan and predicts the eruption of the volcano in Yellowstone park as a consequence due to the disturbance in the Earth's crust. If this is the case, americans are screwed and so am I. Maybe it won't be as bad for me since I'm in Texas.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Cayce's the best, i live in the UK and im pretty word about his prediction for here!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
My guess is he said nothing terribly useful, I mean after all if he had done there might of been some incling of the upcoming disaster.
This is the problem with that, you cannot retroactively call something a prediction can you when nothing at all was predicted.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Go back up and look at the quatrain I posted... He might not have predicted it, but had an idea of how the combination of solar energy could effect the earth and its mass.
edit on 16/3/11 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

where are Auch, Lectoure and Mirande? and where their aura's at those locations when the solar flare hit?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

yeah i know, but the man and his writings are just too interesting not too touch. his quatrains could just be ramblings from a drug induced trance or they could just be coded prophecies to escape the spanish inquisition. i would like to think the latter.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I have found this according to a post previously.

Century: 1, Quatrain: 46
Very near Auch, Lectoure and Mirande
a great fire will fall from the sky for three nights.
The cause will appear both stupefying and marvelous;
shortly afterwards there will be an earthquake.

The quatrain mentioned areas in southern France (Auch, Lectoure and Mirande) and a fire in the sky for 3 nights. I understood this to mean the aurora borealis would be visible in an area where it’s rarely seen, farther south. Only a huge solar flare could create an aurora borealis great enough to light up the sky like fire at that latitude.

The aurora borealis occurred the same time the earthquake hit Japan, as reported here:
www.youtube.com...

Their firsthand account: “The Aurora event peaked about the same time as the earth quake in Japan before Midnight local time in Minnesota.”

From the start of the solar flare until the earthquake…March 9, March 10, march 11…three nights. That the sun may have caused this would be stupefying and marvelous. Shortly afterwards, the earth will tremble, in French “la terre tremblera”.

Did the solar flare actually trigger this awful earthquake? Or was it only a coincidence that Nostradamus used as a signpost, an omen, to predict what was to happen? If the sun actually had something to do with this earthquake, then we had better beware. We are entering an active solar period, and we can expect more such flares.

I give the people of Japan my greatest sympathy for their losses.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Earth's core is liquid metal right? It would be susceptible to large amount of electro magnetic radiation? In other words... could the aurora work in a way similar to the moon, pulling on the large amount of core mass moving around inside?

I don't think Nos directly predicted this, but I think he had a vague idea on how celestial bodies effect each other in our solar system. A kind of poet scientist that would use metaphors to explain what he meant instead of cold hard facts.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Very interesting read. I hope we do make it to 2019 if those things mentioned happen. As soon as that date, October 28th 2011, popped up my flags went up and I was on high alert just reading it.

I'd be very interested if you and your girl have dreams to share related to any of that.

As for the thread, can't say Nostradamus predicted anything but I'm definitely looking up more of Cayce's predictions now to see what could be the next thing to happen. I just sincerely hope that all of the bad stuff we hear about in predictions and prophecies don't happen and we have nothing but good instead.

new topics

top topics

join