It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton T. Friedman He was employed for 14 years as a nuclear physicist by such companies as GE.his

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
im pretty shure mr friedman has been on ats a time or to hopefaly sees this i wondwe what his thoughts are on japan as he is a nuclear physicist and formaly worked for ge ho built the reactors. I would belive him over the goverment in japan any day does any of the mods on here a contact with him? i love how he debunks people and seem varey truthfal on the ufo subject i really hope we can get a reply from him and maybe a insight to what is really going on in japan and insight to how bad it really could get from a insider of ge? im so sorry for my spelling!!??

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
It would be very interesting to what Stanton freidman would have to say about this.
I was at a talk of his in Australia many years ago.
I found him a very intelligent and a very beleiveable man.
And i would trust his words more than any of the so called experts the government have had.

edit on 16-3-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
i would love to see one of his lecktures.i would drive a few states away to see it thow my wife might not injoy it to much lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I don't want to sound like a rant but how is a professional Ufologist, who worked for GE for 14 years as a nuclear physicist, got anything to do with the situation in Japan?

The real damage of the nuclear reactors happened when power was cut to the pumps that provide cooling for the core. The earthquake automatically triggered a procedure that plunged the rods into the core and then the tsunami knoked out the power to the pumps and back-up generators were damaged by the tsunami thus escalating into the events witnessed by the world in the last several days.

If coolant had not been deprived, this wouldn't be an issue. I still don't know why this thread was put into the Crisis in Japan forum.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by slayerfan
i would love to see one of his lecktures.i would drive a few states away to see it thow my wife might not injoy it to much lol.

It was great, me, my wife, my mate and his dad went.
It was a talk on UFO's, but he talked about his time at GE, and a few other places he worked.
His insite into this matters would be well acccepted.

Ps. I didn't have to drive states, only took me 20min drive to see him

Peace

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

I would trust his work on nuclear reactors. He has worked on my different nuclear programs for both government and private companies.
If anyone knows how these things and many more nuclear engines work, including the one we dont know about.(Secret Ones). so his info would be valubale.
Go to one of his lectures. You will see truth in his eyes.
And with his credentials in nuclear physics, I value his educated word more than believe any so called Expert on your TV.
They stick a stranger on the TV fresh out of college and expect me to trust his word, well to bad, Im not trusting them, you can, Im trusting Stanton Friedman.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

becouse he is a nuclear physicist,he knows alot more on what is going on than me ore you! and working for ge as a nuclear physicist maybe he could bring in some persanel insight also as a formere ge inployey.sorry to all for my bad bad spelling!! ufoaligest? as his demeaner in the feild he has alot of creatabilaty! i would love to here what he has to say as im shure alot of other people would also as no goverments are vary forth telling.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

I would trust his work on nuclear reactors. He has worked on my different nuclear programs for both government and private companies.
If anyone knows how these things and many more nuclear engines work, including the one we dont know about.(Secret Ones). so his info would be valubale.
Go to one of his lectures. You will see truth in his eyes.
And with his credentials in nuclear physics, I value his educated word more than believe any so called Expert on your TV.
They stick a stranger on the TV fresh out of college and expect me to trust his word, well to bad, Im not trusting them, you can, Im trusting Stanton Friedman.

thank you you could not have said that better meathead!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Amazes me how many nuclear experts there out there worldwide especially in the USA, China, Russia, Britain and France yet not one single expert was prepared or is prepared to go to Japan and help stop the meltdown!

They can eat their "expert" advice as far as I'm concerned because since NONE of them are there on the ground at Ground Zero in Japan, they know squat!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Amazes me how many nuclear experts there out there worldwide especially in the USA, China, Russia, Britain and France yet not one single expert was prepared or is prepared to go to Japan and help stop the meltdown!

They can eat their "expert" advice as far as I'm concerned because since NONE of them are there on the ground at Ground Zero in Japan, they know squat!!!

because they're not stupid. if the reactors have a fullblown meltdown and explode, no amount of iodine pills are going to save u.

it's sad, but i looks like it's going to blow. but as long as those idiot cnn reporters stay in japan, it's pretty safe.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Agreed. Totally.
Plus no country has ever had to deal with this many "complications" at one time.
So how CAN any Expert know what will unfold. They dont.
Not even the Experts training books would of had this senario in it. So how would they know?
Its just guess, guess, guess.
Only time will tell what will be.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
ya but thay probaly know its a death sentance. i wouldant want to go thare thats probaly why are us millatary is not thare or japans millatry is not thare becouse thay know thay will probally die.why else are thay not thare.i could be rong but if it were me and i could save lots and lots of lives id be thare doing what i could it would be sad but you got to do what you got to do some times.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
sorry made a mistake. I think my reactor just blew

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

GE is an extremely large corporation employing many brilliant nuclear physicists. Nuclear physicists are not exactly nuclear engineers. Though their knowledge may be almost parallel, their fields of study are drastically different. I would trust a nuclear engineer in a problem like this than a nuclear physicist. After all, it is the engineer that does the actual designing of reactors and cooling systems. Physicists provide information for the engineers to use.

I'm sure there are many brilliant minds from both sides of the ocean at work on trying to contain the situation in Japan. One man, no matter how brilliant he may be, does not have all the answers and does not make a team.

His input may be very useful but it shouldn't never be the last word.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
reply to post by meathed

GE is an extremely large corporation employing many brilliant nuclear physicists. Nuclear physicists are not exactly nuclear engineers. Though their knowledge may be almost parallel, their fields of study are drastically different. I would trust a nuclear engineer in a problem like this than a nuclear physicist. After all, it is the engineer that does the actual designing of reactors and cooling systems. Physicists provide information for the engineers to use.

I'm sure there are many brilliant minds from both sides of the ocean at work on trying to contain the situation in Japan. One man, no matter how brilliant he may be, does not have all the answers and does not make a team.

His input may be very useful but it shouldn't never be the last word.

i agree with you totally!! i just dont belive the people thay put on the news or either of are goverments!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Ridiculous. He hasn't worked in or been involved with nuclear physics since 1970. A lot had changed in 40 years I would wager. I hear constantly about his honesty, his credibility, his tenacity and so on, but what are the results of mr. Nuclear Physicist Grand-daddy of Ufology? Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING aside from Roswell and the Hill's case,i.e. His own investigations alone ; immediately and categorically go straight to his infamous "Grey Basket™". Any one else sharing the "field" with him are summarily dismissed as kooks,...well that is, unless they agree with and promote his cases of course.
So what had he done with his 40 year career after leaving a 14 year stint as a nuclear physicist? Why, he's promoted his cases, wrote books about his cases, promoted his books about his cases, perform lectures about his cases, done interviews about his cases, sold more books about his cases, repeatedly reminded everyone he's a nuclear physicist, done documentaries about his cases, denounce the "competition",...did I mention promote his cases? Oh, and shove everyone elses cases in the Grey Basket™.
Yeah, credible.
Of course four decades of this can get a bit stale, but he's thought of that. Now he spends his time also writing about, lecturing and promoting his denouncement of science itself. The very science that fueled his burgeoning early career as a nuclear physicist. The very science he spent 40 years claiming to rely on in his "research." But, hey! He's a nuclear physicist! He must be credible.

Seriously, he's no Einstein or Oppenheimer. There is no phd at the end of his name. He has a Masters degree, not a doctorate. He is no more or less qualified or credible than Hoagland, Howe or Icke. But lord knows, throw around that nuclear physicist degree enough and that's all the credibility you need.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Yep and these so-called nuclear experts could had flown in within hours after the tsunami.....or at least flown in plenty coolent......but no, it's like every Govt around the world want Japan gone from the face of the planet.

I'll stick to Alex Jones on Infowars; he seems to be miles ahead of every media outlet and puts it just like it is!

When is the media going to tell the bloody truth for once?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Exactly, engineer builds what he is told to by the Nuclear physicist.
I would trust a physicist, before the engineer,
but thats just me.
You listen to the engineer, I'll listen to the physicist.
Edit I miss read what you said. Im sorry Thousand pardons to you, Im a meathed.
No ones word should be the last word, we have our minds to work things out too. Its up to us all to be reporters, we need to watchout fore eachother, as TPTB keep lying and they dont care about us.
Im sorry for misunderstanding you.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

When is the media going to tell the bloody truth for once?

Hate to break it to you, but the answer to that is NEVER.
Sorry, i could have broken it to you a little bit gentler.

top topics

join