It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Place personal opinions here about what you think is REALLY happening with Japan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The reason for this thread is because I personally feel we must keep not only Japan ...but the earthquake in Japans effect on other plates ,and other earthquakes that may be right around the corner for america.
This is not to derail from this Forum but to consider the other evens that this Japanese earthquake may be leading into. For instance my concern immediately would be this....If all the reactors in Japan blow, could this make part of Japan sink into the ocean creating huge sunamis that we cannot at this time even comprehend?
I'm not an expert on anything, but I do have concerns about where this earthquake in Japan will lead too. Maybe its a rant thread , I dont know. I wanted to provide a thread for people who have opinions and fears and dont know where else to post them. If this thread doesnt serve a purpose then please just ignore it. I tried. Perhaps Im just way to jumpy about being in the New madrid fault zone. I also am really worried about the earths electromagnetic field and if earthquakes can effect it.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Magantice because: edited because my thread title was too long. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

hey mate
yeah i too am worried about the earth magnetic field .....but im more worried that the news keeps saying all the earthquakes going on at the moment are not connected.

I don't believe this was harrp or anything like that i think it has alot to do with the moon and the sun but thats just me.

i mean even Australia had an earthquake yesterday and they are pretty rare down here.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thedevos1

Well, in contrast to your and the OP's opinion, I assert the quakes are within normal ranges with the exception of the serious aftershocks from one of the largest earthquakes in history. However, after doing an inordinate amount of research since the early morning of March 11 2011 I believe the Japanese nuclear incident will be the largest in history to date, and it is very serious for the Japanese already. I'm sickened by the whole affair.

I sincerely hope we are all wrong, massive plate shifts could be cataclysmic, certainly, and no one wants to see another Chernobyl. Sadly I think we have crossed that bridge already.
edit on 3/16/2011 by defenestrator because: clarify

Piers Corbyn at Weather Action has stated, even prior to March 11 that Solar CME's and Moon orbit changes such as the approaching "super moon" could play a role in tectonics. If the moon affects the tides and magnetic field of Earth, why not the magma beneath the flimsy crust? Makes sense to me, and Piers Corbyn is an educated brainiac, controversial perhaps, but real darn smart and good at predicting weather by including solar and lunar effects into the models. Interesting stuff. So, I'd say the Earth's magnetic field is more or less OK for the immediate time, but I don't know nothin' really, I'm just a guy who reads stuff.

Japan, you are a bunch of tough people, and I love and respect you, keep fighting! Gahh...tragedy.
edit on 3/16/2011 by defenestrator because: more blabbing.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

So, let me get this straight ...
... this is the official "wild speculation" thread?

If so, let me know ... I've got'em lined-up!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
All those massive tunnel boring machines that have been built and used for decades can't be helping.

Who knows how far or where they really go. Logistically they make sense for moving large amounts of "stuff" long distances and in the shortest distance. There's only so much you can fit in planes, trains and automobiles and that route has to be shared with all.

I this why so many military bases are claimed overseas by certain countries? Somewhere safe to "pop up"?

Cross a few fault lines and shift enough dirt and rock and something's going to give.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

Yes pretty much. Some of us are looking for answers but dont know exactly where to post the questions.
I want to add that I feel the earthquakes are naturally caused as opposed to some Haarp hooey. The electromagnetic field is so very important and I feel its being messed up by all the earth changes. Very scary business.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thedevos1

Hello mate. Yes I too feel the earthquakes are connected. If plates are shifting in one place wouldnt that effect the movement of plates elsewhere? Im just an old grani who knows nothing about it but Im trying to makes sense of it all. Now we have tons of more dead fish on the east coast. This to me is a sign that the pacific is still moving around.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by defenestrator

Sir thats what this thread is for. People who have concerns and want to voice them without starting tons of threads. Most people here on ATS are just people who like you and I , just read stuff and try to figure it all out. I for one am praying my lips off for Japan. But hey that just me.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnhancedInterrogator

So, let me get this straight ...
... this is the official "wild speculation" thread?

If so, let me know ... I've got'em lined-up!

lol, yea
I do too.

to save from posting the same info here
just click the "My thoughts of it all" link
in my sig. warning: better put ur tin foil
hat on before reading

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
What do I think is REALLY happening in Japan? A whole lot of pain and suffering and why's? A whole lot of half truths (concerning the nuclear reactors) and as for the earthquake, Mother Nature bein a pre-menopausal BLEEP. I don't buy into any of the HAARP, Nibiru(although the idea is interesting) or pole shift scenarios.I just think that occasional BLEEP happens if you know what I mean. Some people would call it God's will (though it seems kinda mean of God if it is) Others would called it a natural cycle of things. The thing I'm worried most about though is not what Mother Nature has done but what MAN might have done if all of those reactors go critical and go caboom.

I've always felt deep down that WE as a species would do ourselves in WAY before the "second coming" "rapture" "armagedeon" or whatever you wanna call it and yes for the most part of my life I have been a believing Christian. I can no longer call myself a Christian anymore though cause I've begun to beleive that natural order really does seem more likely than divine intervention and I'm not to keen on mean "god's"

So... thats my OPINION on things... hope I'm not alone in my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by undiscoveredsoul

I'm with you. I think the Japan earthquake just happened from nature and not another outside sorce unless its an electromagnetic thingy. I too have gone from christianity to spirituality. Of course Ive read the bible but no me its an incomplete book of notes. The people of Japan are suffering so much and yet with dignity. I hope americas follow that path when tradgedy strikes here. I can't look at the pictures anymore because I feel like one of those weird people who slow down to look at car wrecks. I cant fix their pain and this is a frustration because we truely are our brothers keeper. When people suffer it isnt an issue anymore about race, color, creed or sexual orientation. Love for our fellow man is all that should ever count. I wish I had been born brilliant so I could understand all of the possible causal factors behind every earth changing event. Speculation frustrates me.Out of curtesy to Cristchurch.....I havent forgotten you.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I know that's what this thread is for, I was just pointing out my opinion was different, not that the previous opinions were wrong, or anything of the sort, sorry you misunderstood.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by defenestrator

I value your opinions and can't wait to hear more of them. We as a civilazation sure wouldnt get very far if everyone had the same thoughts and opinions. Progress comes from thinking outside of the box. No I didnt misunderstand you at all. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my posts. peace and love

new topics

top topics

join