It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
What if all these conspiracy sites are just the governments' way of staying ahead of the curve. What if what we post is informing "the man" about what we know and what we wish we knew. Our tinfoil helmets wont work once we've posted our thoughts online. This is a risk i am willing to take to let everyone know that i dont believe in much of anything on this site. I am a member of this site because it makes me laugh to see some of the things that get posted that 90% of the population of the site accepts wholeheartedly because someone posted a link to some other site that has something written about the subject. I also enjoy the smileys.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Lol, it's funny that you posted this. I was thinking earlier that it'd be funny if ATS was just a government think tank - trying to get ideas for free.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
That is because the microchip from the dentist malfunctioned and tuned you into their stations.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
well i gotta tell ya,i dont care about the rest of yall being gentle or anything say what u want to this,i dont care freedom of speech i have thick skin and am used to being refuted by people constantly(lol said that cuzz most ask to use at least pool chalk before lyrical sodomy lol)anyways,yes they monitor everything,it has more to do with predictions of mass movement,trend setting and advertising techniques,its capitalism baby!!!! our dog # culture if u can call it one, i call it waiting to find peace in death,in this "culture" everything is for sale,even ur opinion and personal info,everything from your exhaled oxygen(carbon credits) to the top soil under ur feet its all up for grabs

thats the start of figuring your puzzle out, the rest is this...........STOP GIVING A FEEZUCK!!!!!!! cuzz what u or i do is normal,obviously,were human,what "they" think of what u say or do is irrelevant, ever notice how if u send an email perhaps about obtaining legal herbs u get a shaman.com add on every site,its all geared around a fictitious element called money,thats all this cherade is about. peoples wayward mindtsate gone bassackwards wayward lol!!!!, its bizzaro world......down is up,left is right,good is bad,hot is cold...get it?

in conclusion...ITS ALL A MEDIA INDUCED FRENZY TO GET YOU TO EXTRACT AN ABSOLUTE VALUE OF MEANINGLESS CRAP!!! WAKE UP ALL OF YOU!!!! ITS JUST AN ILLUSION, EVEN MY FAVORITE ALEX JONES IS,I LISTEN TO HIM EVERY DAY TO GET THE NEWS BUT ITS WAAAAAYYYY DEEPER THAN THIS PEOPLE!!!!! our world is burning itself out obviously like a master athlete who gets an aniorism from over exertion, the power plants in japan reflect our lives,get real............the solution is this,do what all our beloved mothers told us, follow your heart and ur gut instinct and do what makes YOU happy,everything else will fall in place,stay humble,caring and compassionate above all passionate of what you love,you see, love is the key it always will be..........to be continued

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

im sure noone would notice if you didnt do that continue part. you digress way too much. and whatever lyrical sodomy you were attempting failed horribly. i.e caps lock does not = sodomy. good try though.
edit on 16-3-2011 by iheartprplkoolaid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I lost it after this...
"(lol said that cuzz most ask to use at least pool chalk before lyrical sodomy lol)"

What kinda lyrical sodomy are we talking about? like Ke$ha lyrical sodomy or Lady Gaga?
edit on 16-3-2011 by ScepticallyDelicious because: The government convinced me to remove a couple words from my post

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by iheartprplkoolaid

im not one to argue semantics or dialect,but ill tell u this...its not what a person says its the message given,to quote from likely myself heres one, before exasperating all options of vocal tonic,focus deep in yourself to see that what is before you is a reflection of you for you by you even without knowing you

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticallyDelicious

if you call those lame puppets lyrical sodomy you need to turn yourself female if you arent one already and listen to donny hathaway before he killed himself over roberta flak,thats real feeling,anyways stay peaceful,blessed yadda yadda love yall lol

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

you sir, make no sense ever. now i know why you are a member. TADA!!!! GREEN BEANZ!!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

i want some of what you are smoking.

edit on 16-3-2011 by iheartprplkoolaid because: lack of fire breathing smileys

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CUJOCREEP

the reason "sir" that i make no sense to u is cuzz u heart the same koolaid every other dumbed down f-u-c-k in the willfully ignorant stage is in thats why!!!, who the $%&@ are you anywhays u have no soul or mind,ur perception is no deeper than ur vision of tangible objects am i correct, troll

Yes... he has no soul, mind, and no perception because he doesn't latch onto THEORIES. I think you should drink some of his koolaid

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

no you want some of what im expelling,knowledge,truth and insight, i have meditated to great planes of nothingness to observe the mere movie we live, u research proper meditation,achieve it,then see me about your experience,otherwise its like what morpheus said...........

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CUJOCREEP

no you want some of what im expelling,knowledge,truth and insight, i have meditated to great planes of nothingness to observe the mere movie we live, u research proper meditation,achieve it,then see me about your experience,otherwise its like what morpheus said...........

So... YOU are the arbiter of truth then?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

i think you need to re-read your first post and tell me what knowledge, truth, or insight is involved in it. i see none. just a blabbering fool trying to make sense out of doped thoughts. your great plains of nothingness sound boring. If i, or anyone ever wants what you think you are expelling i think they will ask. but as for now im not. what morpheous are talking about? the philosopher or the matrix?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

NICE!!!!! now i got some real master debater action lol

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Oh not at all, though I find it extremely haughty and high of you to tell someone that what they're in a thread for (a thread they started) is what is being expelled from the largest hole on your face and translated through your fingers into sheer brillance in text. That must make you the Arbiter of Truth since... well you have meditated to a point sheer nothingness and ate popcorn while you watched all our lives unfold.
edit on 16-3-2011 by ScepticallyDelicious because: Hello, this is Special Agent Franks with the FBI, just announcing my presence to you... have a nice day

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

youre awesome!!! im not holier than though im just trying to instigate some critical thinking,something our country is desperately lacking,i try to be poetic yes but thats due to the fact that im an artist, im not above or below anyone, but on the same path to achive and extract as much truth as possible,if we put our heads togeather maybe we can achive some real change,but like i always say,do what u want that makes u smile i love u for it

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
You're trying to instigate sceptics into critical thinking after you beat us over the head with instructions of meditating to a higher plane of existence?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

sounds like sceptical just found a soulmate.
maybe just a different mate

top topics

<<   2 >>

join