It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I keep hearing here on ATS that the US has all that awesome secret technology. Wouldn't this be the perfect time to put it to good use in Japan?

I.e. anti-gravity devices could move a lot of debris quickly.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
We ain't no saps. We wised up to ya sharper.

Ain't playin no rats and mice with the large ones.

If we take those hogs outta the hoosegow it's gonna look hinky, see?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

If they did have it, they would not use it for this.

With something like that, you want to be the only one to have it, not matter its uses.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
To understand muzzleflashs post, you need to get drunk, hit your head into a brickwall until your eyes bleed, but before you loose conscious, and watch some movies from the 1920-30's to get the lingo...

And yeah.. if we did have such technoilogy, now would be a good time to start using it.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Who is muzzleflash ...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

You done dusted me out.
Told me hit the road or see the sunshine.

You grilled my grift, what you gunnin for anyhow?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

Who is muzzleflash ...

See above

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
I keep hearing here on ATS that the US has all that awesome secret technology. Wouldn't this be the perfect time to put it to good use in Japan?

I.e. anti-gravity devices could move a lot of debris quickly.

You don't understand two things:

First, the UFOs are using anti-mass systems, not anti-gravity.

Second, the greatest war weapon ever developed (back-engineered) is not going to be used for humanitarian purposes first. However, in my estimation, unveiling the massive triangles to help in Japan would be a clever way for the US to introduce this ET-derived technology.

Still, eventually, those sneaky Chinese would back-engineer our back-engineered stuff! Only when other countries have such devices will they then be used to ease the lives of the ordinary citizen of those countries.

--Or maybe if California falls off, those craft will be utilized on our own soil. You can see glimpse that with the much discussed Air Force disaster commercial that was out a couple of months ago where the medics arrived in huge VTO craft to treat the injuried and haul them away. The voice-over said it wasn't science-fiction, that they had flying hospitals with surgury suites. And would the Air Force blow smoke?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Believe me, there's more than just two things I don't understand ... lol.

Anti-mass, anti-gravity ---> same effect, no? We could move debris in minutes instead of hours or days ...?

And just for my curiosity how can you reduce m, given that E=mc2?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
why would a powerful group of people who what to control everything on earth( and more i would guess) let secret technology be used to save and help people when all though human history they have never really cared about people just how to control them and hide powerful technology that would not help there goal of contorl, if the people knew/used it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JO-ET

So that secret group is doing what exactly with their technology? If it's so secret that they can't use it, it's actually useless ...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

well some would say there doing a lot with there tech, like haarp or the moon bases or mars bases.

i guess the theory is they well use the tech for there own gain and not to help mankind unless they profit in there minds from it.

new topics

top topics

join