It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We now have a forum dedicated to the crisis in Japan.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'm glad there is a separate forum for Japan. It actually makes it easier for me to update my non-ATS friends. It's easier to link to the forum on my FB vs all the various threads. It also makes it easier to keep up with what is going on.

It is really sad what is going on over there and I hope and pray for those people and their loved ones. I cant imagine what they are going through.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Is it possible to put an icon on the web page? Why does it have to be so hard to find? Im looking at the home page and cannot find it there are like ten out the and I never know which one to post to. Can you enlightne me to its location?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Sorry I'm a doofus. Just found it. Thanks again.Mr B

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is from Business Insider:

UPDATE 11:01 Horrible headline crossing the wires via RanSquawk: EU ENERGY CHIEF SAYS POSSIBLE CATASTROPHIC EVENT IN NEXT HOURS.

They then posted an update:

UPDATE 12:36: Now the EU Energy Commissioner responsible for the earlier catastrophe comment says he did not say a catastrophe was going to happen, rather that it was his fear.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

Tell me, is there that much of a difference coming from someone who probably has the best inside information available??

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Experts Say Nuclear Emergency Nearing 'Point of no Return'

abcnews.go.com...

I'm sorry but when Dr. Michio Kaku says "We're very close now to the point of no return," I tend to believe that we are seriously screwed short of some true 'miracle'.
edit on 16-3-2011 by buskey because: sp

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join