It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this mean anything?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Well In the summer I saw an alien spacecraft ( a legit space craft ). And there was missing time, and faded out memories and me and another buddy have come to the conclusion i was a) abducted physically or b) was mentally/telepathically abducted(if that makes any sense).
I've recently begun astral projection, and I've seen some entities in my vision. I've read horoscopes before, sometimes they come true, sometimes they dont. today's one was particularlly interesting. It said today I was going to have a reconnection with a pair of meaningful people. And i thought well what am i planning on doing today.... astral projection? maybe it has nothing to do with it, but i was just wonder ya'lls opinion

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Be careful. You better know what you are doing.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

Thanks for sharing your experience, I like to think ATS is a perfect domain for this, provided what you say actually happened.

Could you tell me more about the entities you encountered? Such as their appearance?

link   

Well In the summer I saw an alien spacecraft ( a legit space craft )

Maybe you can start by educating the rest of us how to tell what a legit alien spacecraft looks like?

I highly doubt you were abducted by aliens or anything of the sort. There would be no reason for them to do so anyway. Plus, I'm guessing by the way you post that you are/were wanting something like this to happen to you and have been active on the internet looking into this for some time. Add that in with other silly beliefs (such as astral projection....lol) and your story can't be taken seriously by anyone that really is interested in creating the environment where the truth can actually be hunted properly.

link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

I do know. Or atleast i like to think i do lol

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Is ya'all a real word now?

Yall

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

Well In the summer I saw an alien spacecraft ( a legit space craft )

(such as astral projection....lol) y.

Aha, I'm sorry friend, if only you were able to see the magic that is astral projection. I'll email you a song if you like, play that and meditate, then you won't think its such a silly belief

A rectangle'ish object, with a big bright whtie glowing light in the center, and red lights on each corner

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

They were skinny and thin. Small head, but round at the top. Slender and long eyes. Small thin mouth. 3-4 hands. Gray body. Wierd glow/energy coming off them. I felt safe and comforting in their presence, but it felt as if they were neutral
edit on 16-3-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I asure you, this is all 100% real. It may not seem real, I wish i could show you what me and my friends saw. And what i saw a few nights ago.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk

They were skinny and thin. Small head, but round at the top. Slender and long eyes. Small thin mouth. 3-4 hands. Gray body. Wierd glow/energy coming off them. I felt safe and comforting in their presence, but it felt as if they were neutral

Are you describing a typical gray, but with four arms?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Sorry i mean 3-4 fingers. I could be, I don't know. I wasn't able to see their full body at once. I was only able to see their face, then their upper chest, lower chest, etc. But each part previous to the one i saw dissapeared, and at the very end a full image flashed for a moment and that was it

new topics

top topics

join