It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for experiences with psychic...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Mods, if this is somehow a violation of rules, I apologize.

Also, please dont list names or businesses, I think that might be in violation of rules????

Anyone from Missouri? Especially St. Louis? I have always been interested/curious on speaking with a "psychic". But due to my lack of belief, never had. Recently, after a passing, and weird enough, watching Hereafter, I decided I would like to try it.
But who do you trust? Who is phony who is not?
Do I have any fellow St. Louis people who may have had experience with someone in the area?
I have read many times on these forums that true "psychics" dont charge or dont even let anyone know what they can do.
I have read some amazing stories on these boards, and would really like to check it out. But for someone who knows zero about this, finding that experience seems to be difficult.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lardo5150

You might be interested in googling past life regression therapist and see what you can find out about your past lives.

I wish you good luck in your quest for truth.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You are right true psychics will work without spouting their gifts to the world as they know what they can do and do not need to feed their ego with confirmation from outside sources. However that being said , a good psychic also knows that the laws of attraction and abundance require there to be an exchange of some sort being it info or trade of some kind. I am not in st. louis anymore but i used to be. I would put ur wish of,working with someone out there using energy or prayer. Also maybe wander around downtown by slu there may be flyers or business cards around. Listen to ur gut you will be surprised at how effective the universe is at answering back when you are prepared to listen.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Not from the St. Louis area, however, I did have a personal reading by (the now glam/popular) John Edward. This was back in 1998, well before he was famous. I know people may think he is bunk, but the things he told me could never have been known. He changed my life. I do know that he travels often. You may be able to catch him if he comes your way.

PM me if you want details or are interested.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by apocalypticangel

You are right true psychics will work without spouting their gifts to the world as they know what they can do and do not need to feed their ego with confirmation from outside sources. However that being said , a good psychic also knows that the laws of attraction and abundance require there to be an exchange of some sort being it info or trade of some kind. I am not in st. louis anymore but i used to be. I would put ur wish of,working with someone out there using energy or prayer. Also maybe wander around downtown by slu there may be flyers or business cards around. Listen to ur gut you will be surprised at how effective the universe is at answering back when you are prepared to listen.

Thanks, that is a good idea. I will do that this weekend.

My wife works with a lady who goes to see someone. Funny story actually. She says that when she goes to see her, she "channels" some dead guy from Ireland, and that is how she communicates. Of couse I said no way, and she went on to tell my wife that she was saying things of course that she could not possibly know. i asked what type of stuff did she tell her before and she said nothing. When i was watching Hereafter the other night, and the kid is going to different people, and one of them is doing that trance and talking in a different voice and the kid was having none of it, I immediatly thought of this lady and started laughing. Who knows though.

I will take your advice though.

To the poster talking about John Edwards, I used to consider him but I thought I read somewhere that he charges an ASTRONOMICAL amount of money for a reading?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

That is pretty funny. Honestly I have been working with my gifts pretty much my entire life. I have looked at doing readings and energy work as a source of income and not to be rude but i cant really find it in myself to do it as a job. It feels less authentic to me personally. I cant speak for anyone but me. Now i do work on my family and friends when people ask me to. As far as channelings are concerned, i have to question the validity of a channeler revealing his or her source. It is irrelevant to the info being channeled as far as im comcerned it negates the info because it tells me a lot about the intent of the channeler. Thats just my opinion not intended to upset anyone with these gifts. But if it does, once again, it says a lot. Now, john edward as of a few years back also had at least a two year waiting list. keep in mind though, if you are supposed to read with him it will happen.

new topics

top topics

join