It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Event Nuclear Event Foreshadowing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Did anyone catch Monday's NBC The Event episode? I just watched it and I was kind of blown away by the synchronicity. The episode is about the "aliens" trying to steal nuclear rods from a reactor in San Francisco. Then at the end there is a scene with the president doing a photo op with the Japanese ambassador. The whole show I was just thinking in the back of my head what are the odds for a show focusing so much on nuclear rods (and a nuclear meltdown) and then out of the blue of all of the non-sequitur scenes to choose a photo-op with members of the Japanese government. This show had to have been shot months or at least weeks ago before the events of the 9th or 11th or since.

I don't know if I'd go so far as to say there is a conspiracy of TPTB telling us what they are going to do (or cause) as much as it is the universe/God overlaying events (or that damn glitch in the Matrix). Either way it sent a chill up my spine.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Weird indeed,

I turned on the show to take a break from the news and discussions regarding the nuclear issues / disaster and then boom it was in my face again.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I was thinking this very thing while the show was on. I like shows that are a what if (cause it is a logic puzzle and makes the brain go into overdrive)....but when it is a what if AND what is, then I have to question what is "really" going on. On a side note, I got that they weren't trying to make the traveling fuel rods a target, but that seemed like a paltry sum of security for them.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FleetAdmiral
I was thinking this very thing while the show was on. I like shows that are a what if (cause it is a logic puzzle and makes the brain go into overdrive)....but when it is a what if AND what is, then I have to question what is "really" going on. On a side note, I got that they weren't trying to make the traveling fuel rods a target, but that seemed like a paltry sum of security for them.

You didn't think 2 pickup trucks was adequate security? I have to admit I didn't understand how the reactor would have melted down if the fuel rods had been teleported out - aren't they the source of the meltdown? Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing this stuff.

I posted an article earlier in the year about a foreshadowing of the AZ shooting in Grey's Anatomy - and episode called "Disarm" with a mass shooter named "Jared" airing only days before the shooting.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Indeed, I thought the same thing. What are the odds? Thomas tried to 'portal' rods 20 years
ago and we get Chernobyl(sp?). Then the meeting with the Japanese dignitary. I said to my wife,
no way - c'mon that can't be a coincidence.

Don't know, but certainly folks have been talking about tv shows being a
a soft disclosure of ET, but I'm not sure I buy that. Altho, it does seem like there are quite a few shows and films
arriving currently. The Event, V, Paul, Cowboys & Aliens, Spielberg deal with the train.

Anyhow - The Event episode and those details got my attention for sure
and it stayed with me today. Spooky. Glad someone else here posted the same.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nexotop
reply to post by ararisq
Indeed, I thought the same thing. What are the odds? Thomas tried to 'portal' rods 20 years
ago and we get Chernobyl(sp?). Then the meeting with the Japanese dignitary. I said to my wife,
no way - c'mon that can't be a coincidence.

I paused it and did the same but I had forgotten about the reference to Chernobyl. I might be off base but I just posted a similar foreshadowing in the Battle: Los Angeles movie.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Yeah, I like what you said over there about time and stuff bouncing backwards.
I think we(I) really understand very little at this point about how time moves around.

Btw - as I'm real new to ats and I read your signature line - what does a flag mean
and how do I do it? Cheers -

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nexotop
reply to post by ararisq

Yeah, I like what you said over there about time and stuff bouncing backwards.
I think we(I) really understand very little at this point about how time moves around.

Btw - as I'm real new to ats and I read your signature line - what does a flag mean
and how do I do it? Cheers -

Thanks, you might be too new to be able to do this but at some point you can star posts you like and you can flag threads you like. The flag button is at the top of the thread and the star button is over each post. You should do a search for Timewave Zero on ATS as well if you're interested in theories on time. There is one thread with hundred(s) of pages on the topic.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Thanks much, I'll check it out -

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Did anyone catch Monday's NBC The Event episode? I just watched it and I was kind of blown away by the synchronicity. The episode is about the "aliens" trying to steal nuclear rods from a reactor in San Francisco. Then at the end there is a scene with the president doing a photo op with the Japanese ambassador. The whole show I was just thinking in the back of my head what are the odds for a show focusing so much on nuclear rods (and a nuclear meltdown) and then out of the blue of all of the non-sequitur scenes to choose a photo-op with members of the Japanese government. This show had to have been shot months or at least weeks ago before the events of the 9th or 11th or since.

I don't know if I'd go so far as to say there is a conspiracy of TPTB telling us what they are going to do (or cause) as much as it is the universe/God overlaying events (or that damn glitch in the Matrix). Either way it sent a chill up my spine.

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but i realised something a bit worrying connected to 'The Event' TV programme.

I saw this thread title on the 'recent posts' page, and thought nothing of it..then yesterday i was watching something that was about codes and ciphers, cryptography that kind of stuff..and it mentioned bible codes and types of encoding used.

I'm sorry, but i can't remember the name of the code they mentioned, but it was based on taking the last letter of an alphabet and substituting in it's place the first letter, and so on.

In the example the guy used, he was using the Torah and the name of 'BAPHOMET'...

Here's the cheery looking guy him/her/itself.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/903f5330660b.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, what's this got to do with 'The Event'?

When the code the bloke was going on about is applied to the name 'Baphomet', it is translated to the name 'SOFIA'.

I'm not making this up, not a joke, it's actually what i saw.

As soon as i saw the name Sofia translated from the name of an ancient Pagan god's (associated with evil) name, i right away thought there may be a connection..at least as far as 'The Event' writers/producers are concerned.

Who is Sofia? She's an ET, a matriarchal figure, a leader. She possesses higher technology than humans do, and is planning a genocide of our species...curious that her name should be 'Sofia' a direct translation of the Hebrew name of an ancient godhead.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Anyone here?

Come on folks, there may be something to this other than coincidence.

Any takers?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
In the example the guy used, he was using the Torah and the name of 'BAPHOMET'...

When the code the bloke was going on about is applied to the name 'Baphomet', it is translated to the name 'SOFIA'.

First, I feel sorry for all the women walking around with the name Baphomet. Second, I looked up what you are referring to and it is called the Atbash Cipher.

In the case of the Atbash cipher, the first letter of the alphabet is substituted for the last, the second for the second last and so on. The letter A becomes “Z”; the letter “B” becomes “Y” and so on.

If one writes the word Baphomet in Hebrew and remember Hebrew letters read from right to left, the result is as shown below:

Applying the Atbash cipher, Schonfield revealed the following:

Although written in Hebrew it reads as the Greek word Sophia that translates into “Wisdom” in English. However, there is another connotation to the term, for Sophia was the Goddess and considered to be the bride of God.

Therefore, you've made an excellent find and certainly explains why Sophia might have been chosen as the leader. The article goes on to say the Templars were avid followers of the goddess.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

You might try "The Sophia of Jesus" sophia meaning wisdom

top topics

join