It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YeS, YES, We are on the very edge of total DOOM, But answer me this ATS...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
WHERE IN THE HELL IS OUR PRESIDENT?

With "Tokyo Electric Power Company" basically giving up and withdrawing ALL workers, LEAVING IT UP TO GOD...

Mr. President, how about an update, Sir?

~~Disclaimer~~

Yes, yes I know fellow ATS'ers, he is merely a puppet of the NWO you say?

AT LEAST whisper in our ear a little, lie to me, but I think you need to give a press conference pronto Barry!!!

(at the extremely slim chance BO is a poster/lurker here, please reply to this post)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

It looks like Tokyo is evacuating.

TADA!
edit on 15-3-2011 by TeleMarketerFromHell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TeleMarketerFromHell

You copy pasted that.

How can I hang out with people who don't even talk....

And Signals, we don't need a press conference. Radiation is good for everyone.
Enjoy your 3 eyeballs.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Christians have warned humanity for hundreds of years to get right with Christ. I'd suggest you do it now!!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I've posted this pic in several threads everybody's probably seen it but
THIS RIGHT HERE looks like Doomsday to a dumb redneck cajun like me

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

(at the extremely slim chance BO is a poster/lurker here, please reply to this post)

Right signals.

Ill come clean.

Im Barry.

Now, listen very carefully for you do not have much time...

edit on 15-3-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
Christians have warned humanity for hundreds of years to get right with Christ. I'd suggest you do it now!!

Radioactive Jesus loves you with his 4 arms.

That means he can hug two people at once.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Obama is amazing - how he can read press statements written by other people between golfing, basketball, and partying without even studying. I can see how he barely made it through college. At least we don't have that airhead Palin in office - whew we dodged a bullet on that one.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
WHERE IN THE HELL IS OUR PRESIDENT?

With "Tokyo Electric Power Company" basically giving up and withdrawing ALL workers, LEAVING IT UP TO GOD...

Mr. President, how about an update, Sir?

~~Disclaimer~~

Yes, yes I know fellow ATS'ers, he is merely a puppet of the NWO you say?

AT LEAST whisper in our ear a little, lie to me, but I think you need to give a press conference pronto Barry!!!

Um, Exactly WHAT do you think Obama "could, or should do"? How is he supposedly directly involved concerning the affairs of the sovereign nation of Japan?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Signals, quit busting Obamas' chops here. You said "DOOM" so you are already updated!

~Heff

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

well Palin is better to look at then Obama. Are you sure we are better off? kind of hard to say if we never tired.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

Won't do you any good... HAVN'T YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THE NEWS?

www.theonion.com...
edit on 15-3-2011 by LogicMan07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Signals, quit busting Obamas' chops here. You said "DOOM" so you are already updated!

~Heff

The Leader Of The Free World is oddly silent though, YES?!?!?!??

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Reply to post by LogicMan07

Of course it will!! He is the only one that can save you! Scientist won't!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Mr. Obama is probably in his mansion on top of a mountain drinking wine and having some of that caviar

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Sticky situation really. Say too much and cause a panic, don't say enough and cause a panic. Really, the rational mind can only make two assumptions here. The lack of official statement means either there is a negligible risk of US problems from the radiation, or we are all DOOMED. At least we know it's not in the middle. If it was a middle of the road risk, we'd be inundated with info.

In all honesty, in the fifties, we were blowing off nukes like firecrackers all over the pacific, and the Soviets were doing the same in other places. I'd think those levels were much more problematic than what is happening in Japan.

~Heff

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
C'mon now! Obama has more important things to do.
Sure America is scared.
Sure, plenty of japanese americans who live in America would like to hear something.
Sure we have all of our domestic issues (war, unemployment, falling dollar, housing crash).

But he will bring it all home and save us when he reveals his "brackets" for the basketball play-offs.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Signals

In all honesty, in the fifties, we were blowing off nukes like firecrackers all over the pacific, and the Soviets were doing the same in other places. I'd think those levels were much more problematic than what is happening in Japan.

~Heff

Hopefully for the USA yes for Japan that's I crap shoot I wouldn't want to take. It would be interesting to know with the six reactors and the spent fuel stored there how the possible amounts of contamination relate to Chernobyl and weapons testing.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
OH MAN! I've got to get off of ATS before I go as mad as some people posting today. I can wear my Lead underwear, but what do we do about mass hysteria. Laugh, cry or have a cold one? Maybe some Fava Beans with a nice Chianti?

For every person concerned about the poor people in Japan, there are five worried about themselves and they are in no danger other than in their imaginations.

Your damn right Obama should be on the air calming nerves. That's what a leader would do, even if the fears are unfounded and a bit nuts.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'll tel you how he should act.

He should be on the air.

He should cancel all his vacations and golf trips.

He should BE A MAN and step up to a huge WORLD problem and DELIVER not just promise bs!!!!!!!

PULL OUT of IRAQ and send them to help and not kill!
PULL OUT of Afghanistan and send them to help not kill!
Send in GE who built these plants to help shut them down!
SEND in Blackwater to Hunt for missing People!
SEND IN Halliburton to Supply water and shelter

Stop being a financial puppet AND DO Something!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join