It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation Plume from Japan reaches west coast.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
From the looks of this map in .gif format, the radiation plume from the Japan disaster has reached the coast of southern California (Click here to see image). I've been watching this today since member Cloudsinthesky posted it here. I don't know what the levels are by attempting to understand the given key. I can see from recent updates it has hit the southwest US!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Actually that is just a forecast on possibly how the radiation will travel across the pacific over a 5 day period.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
That was just an estimation of what could happen. It's not confirmed.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Wow the radiation network website is not actually loading for me now?!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

It hasn't been working for almost all of today. I think a member has a thread on it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Agreed, yet they seem to be updating it as some items progress for the worse overseas.

link   
If a total meltdown happens forget the pills. Just travel by car east over the rocky mountains.

I Always wanted to visit Newfoundland!!

link   
reply to post by shadowland8

i've found it works more reliably if you google radiationnetwork.com it's worked for me every time it's been down from these links

link   
yea thats a GIF image, it's not real time, it's a forecast as already mentioned.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I can outdrive a Nuclear cloud..... trust me

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheyWontBelieveU

Hello I am in az. also and have been staing on another thread to get prepared because we will be next can you tell me what your feelings are where you are at?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I think everyone is worried about "the cloud" passing over.

Most likely the real concern will be the radiation in the ocean and the food chain.

The slow build up of radiation is probably just as bad as the initial cloud.

We all should be worried about Korea and countries to the east too.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by onyx718

You were right. I googled radiation network and had no troubles navigating to the site from there.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Try THIS LINK, and as you can see, perfectly normal. However, if you scroll down, there is a link to see the Japan map, and there is no data available. UT-OH! I find that to be disturbing.

130 CPM is the threshhold. Currently Tokyo is showing 16.36 CPM at this SITE. (Kinda fishy, if you ask me!) So Tokyo is below US limits (theoretically), but it is far south of the disaster and the wind may be blowing elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheyWontBelieveU

Thank you for posting this.
I need to get this info to someone right now, pronto.

Again, thank you! S&F

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by condition9

I am in Arizona too. If it hits CA, the usual jet stream comes down on us from the North depending on the pressure. Sometimes a High pressure Stream will keep it above us, but if a low comes in, it sinks down into the state.
Hope for high pressure.

If it gets where it is to bad , I will head South to Tuscon then East.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2

Most likely the real concern will be the radiation in the ocean and the food chain.

The slow build up of radiation is probably just as bad as the initial cloud.

this is the main concern, they know it, this is the largest uncontrolled radiation event in history, and the ramifications and implications will change our lives forever, the world gets most of its food and products from the sea, if the ocean sickens we will die slowly at first, food poisonings, and radioactive rain everywhere, millions of sea critters forever extinguished, plus the worldwide propagation of cancers everywhere.

We changed our world, one nasty fart at a time...

cheers!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

I am in tucson and taking this seriously I don't know about leaving yet but I feel the pressure

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I love Japan and the japanese people but I hope they don't bring radiation to Texas. I know a lot of them are migrating to California or that would be the first place to migrate. But they could go further. I'm in GA right now but I'm going back to Texas in a few days.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join