It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG earthquake in japan WARNING

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Watching another one come in on GEE right now. 14:15 UTC

much smaller than the 6 that just happened, but lets see where it happened... will update with usgs link as soon as it comes up... so that will be 45 minutes or so. lol
edit on 15-3-2011 by Gamecock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
the earthquake was predicted 25 minutes before it happened....like i say, look at the time i posted it....an hour ago. It happened at 12:52........it shows me posting at 10:25 (3:25am gmt).....so it was more than a minute warning
edit on 15-3-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

SMR

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It doesn't make sense though.
If they new that far in advance, why then did so many die as a result of the original EQ and tsunami ?
With all that time you would think they would have been able to get plenty of people out of harms way.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The experience I had in the power station was in 2007, so it seems things have advanced. My family in Sendai didn't receive any quake warnings on Friday however, just a 6 minute warning on the tsunami...you'd think if they could predict it half an hour in advance the would have done so on Friday.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
maybe the big one is coming?

# 0433: France is now urging its nationals in Tokyo to leave Japan or head to the south of the country, Reuters reports. It says Paris has asked the Air France carrier to provide planes for the evacuation.

SMR

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Magnitude 5.3
Date-Time

* Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 04:14:32 UTC
* Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 01:14:32 PM at epicenter

Location 37.561°N, 141.413°E
Depth 24.7 km (15.3 miles) set by location program
Region NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
Distances

* 71 km (44 miles) NE (39°) from Iwaki, Honshu, Japan
* 85 km (53 miles) ESE (103°) from Fukushima, Honshu, Japan
* 90 km (56 miles) SSE (149°) from Sendai, Honshu, Japan
* 258 km (160 miles) NE (35°) from TOKYO, Japan

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Here's a very interesting and easy to read link explaining Japan's EQ/Tsunami early warning system;

www.technologyreview.com...

I aplogize...for some reason my cut&paste isn't working.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I dont know much about the quakes and how they work, but looking at this image, it seems like its working its way down to New Zealand which falls right on that fault line...
Should this be a warning sign for me and my fellow kiwis?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer

That pacific plate is really getting it rough at the moment isnt it?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If animals have a mechanism that allows them to know when an EQ is imminent, then it can be duplicated mechanically. Maybe it has been, and they're keeping it to themselves. After all, who could blame TPTB for an EQ? It's a perfect way to accomplish your goals of depopulation without exposing yourself to any risk - just withhold the knowledge that would save lives. Maybe someone got fed up with that insanity and took it upon himself to break that silence for once.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If animals have a mechanism that allows them to know when an EQ is imminent, then it can be duplicated mechanically. Maybe it has been, and they're keeping it to themselves. After all, who could blame TPTB for an EQ? It's a perfect way to accomplish your goals of depopulation without exposing yourself to any risk - just withhold the knowledge that would save lives. Maybe someone got fed up with that insanity and took it upon himself to break that silence for once.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Its strange how they can predict a smaller earthquake with such accuracy....yet the big one they had very little warning..25 mins before this one, they were reporting it...knew where and knew it was imminent.
I have only been watching NHK for the last couple of days and they have offered no other warnings like this as far as i know.
I thought maybe it was a reactor blowing up....they would know that was imminent but i dont think it would cause a 6.0 earthquake...maybe it wasnt an earthquake at all...maybe it was the shock from the reactor going up?
Theres been no mention of a reactor blowing sky high so im more than likely wrong....but i believe the nuclear disaster is being played down by everyone to stop people worrying.
Lets see if there are any more warnings for future earthquakes in Japan...if not...then whats going on?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Everyone needs to look at Alaska, Things are way way to quiet up there. I remember the last big one they had and it was just like the one we have now in Japan except no nuke plants and a lot less people. Hilo, Hawaii got hit hard by the Alaskan Tsunami as the local Alaskans did as well.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I agree Sky Watcher. It is very strange, not even little tiny EQ's are showing.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Omg, is this never going to end for those poor people in Japan.

Is anywhere else in the region being hit by earthquakes, or is the epi centre concentrated on that island?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Dang if this is true..Japans luck has none whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i am SICK of these scumbags' plans for depopulation.

its so obviously being 'enforced.'

they can predict quakes, and do not tell people??? disgusting beyond belief.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
New Power Line Could End Crisis....let's see if it does.....They claim all will be back to normal with-in 48 hrs. if this new power line is connected to the water pumps....I really don't think so though....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join