It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Couldn't believe this video when i saw it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I was checkin out some videos to laugh at before bed, ya know someone falling on a treadmill or falling down stairs or a lunatic crackhead flippin' out on a bus etc. But the first video i was greeted with was this deranged Christian chick thanking God for "shaking Japan by the shoulders" to wake up atheists all around. part of me felt bad for her and part of me......didn't. just looking for others opinions.

christian girl thanks god for earthquakes

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This has been posted several times. She was TRYING to piss people off. Trolling. She posted a video the next day explaining this, and coming clean. Gilbert Gottfried made some "jokes" on Twitter, too..

Gilbert Gottfried BS
edit on 15-3-2011 by HiMyNameIsMike because: link added

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

As much as it pains me to say it: "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for
people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
-- Noam Chomsky

I'm sure there's a thing called Karma though.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiMyNameIsMike
This has been posted several times. She was TRYING to piss people off. Trolling. She posted a video the next day explaining this, and coming clean. Gilbert Gottfried made some "jokes" on Twitter, too..

Gilbert Gottfried BS
edit on 15-3-2011 by HiMyNameIsMike because: link added

She seems pretty jacked up in the head to me. Maybe she only "came clean" because of all the negative comments she got. You know, the sheeple on FB have to have their popularity, thats all that matters in life.

Deebo
edit on 15-3-2011 by Deebo because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

Yes, I also believe she only "apologized" because of all the hate she received. I'm pretty sure she received death threats and everything. Also, I heard that someone posted her address.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HiMyNameIsMike

Well it worked I was like she is the exact reason I am an Atheist lol
second line

edit on 15-3-2011 by Buddyweiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Extremists of any flavor are bad, be they Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Taoist, Hindu, Sikh, Agnostic, Naturalistic, scientific, economic, political... it doesn't matter what exactly. An extremist viewpoint blinds the "believer." It gets a person to do things that are morally unacceptable no matter what race, color or creed anyone is. No matter what deity one believes in, or what ideology one ascribes to, once that person's actions based on their belief system causes another human suffering, then it is wrong.

If you're going to pray, pray for something good, because if god hears you, then he/she/it will listen. If you're Christian and you are thanking god for harming another or praying to god for him/her/it to smite another then your belief system is twisted and so convoluted that you are blinded to the core tenets and foundations of the Christian faith and ideology... It's people like that that give the faith a bad name. I wonder if she knew Jesus was a Jew. hmm
edit on 15-3-2011 by Crunkman919 because: misspelled word

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

"The God of the Bible is loving" ..... so he destroyed Japan, made hundreds of thousands homeless, killed thousands, caused dress and chaos ...

I swear sometimes, some Christians interpretations of their loving God makes me do a double take to check if it was "Satan" or "God" they were worshiping.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Holy smoke!!! She's pretty disturbed. if she was a Muslim she would be a suicide bomber.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Actually, it is people just like her that would infact go to hell.

new topics

top topics

join