It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Emergency: Global Financial Implications and What We Should Be Talking About(Please read)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Who ever you are ,,,*I* dont think your plan will work ....Too much greed and Too many people to feed. You can Quantum (make believe: Not know the Facts: See things Differently: See things through rose colored glasses) Think till you turn Blue.....Somebody always wants More, wants Yours, Or wants to be King....thats the weak link in your whole skeem. You cant have your Utopia without a magical wand waved over every Brain in every body. And you cant have it without implimentation of rule #1 of the Georgia Guide Stones....*I* view your position as very Narcissistic at the core. Like I said I want to sit on my grassy knowl and pick daisys and have my food fall from the sky ,,,BUT that Aint Happinin round heer NoTime!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

Some people are so busy with their theories that they can't see what's right in front of them. They think that their one theory is the cure for all that ails, no matter how immediate the problem may be.

Amaterasu thinks spreading the word about the Venus Project and the Zeitgeist movement with a few twists of failed logic and violations of societal entropy will work for a Japanese Bond market dump that, in my opinion, is unavoidable at this point.

It make me wanna

edit on 16-3-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by Rhebefree

Whatever happens we can only ever work within the parameters of whatever reality we are born into, and according to this reality, Japan has had a disaster and we need to prepare ourselves and our families for the domino effect this could cause for our way of life, which I think was what the op was trying to tell you.
Your not wrong for wanting change, but informing people of this need to change will not bring change, the only way to ensure change, in the "time of transition" (or whatever you wanna call it) is by ensuring that TPTB do not succeed in drowning out the voice of the creator in your own life and the lives of those around you, does that make sense? I dont know, Ive only just come to this realisation recently so its a little hard to explain....
But anyway, whatever, see you at the crossroads!

But I am NOT just saying we have to change. I am also offering a foundation and structure for that change. I will not believe that the PTB have complete control and that their "game" cannot be thrown.

On top of that, earlier I asked the question, "What do you suggest for people living on $38 a month?" I was not given a reply. That would most concern me, as that is what I have to live on. "Go out and buy..." is not an option. And I know I am in huge company at this time. Huge numbers don't have the option to "go out and buy..."
edit on 3/16/2011 by Amaterasu because: tags

I know that things are not equal. I am a single mother with barely any income myself so I know what its like to be on the "have nots" end of the game, and like you I thought there was a better way, tried telling everyone I knew that it didnt have to be this way, that we dont have to choose this world, that we dont need money, but nobody listened, why? Because like I said we have been conditioned, all we can do is show people what the game is so that they are aware of the reality, then when the time comes when the veil is lifted people will be better equipped to collectivly make their decision. What can a person on a limited income do? Seek the voice of Life, within us all, it can and will guide us no matter what our financial situation is - this is what Im learning, and this is what will bring change.... Its not only canned food and fresh water that will get us through, and also those that have more should be willing to share with those who have none, when the time calls for it.....
Im not saying that your solution is not a solution, it was not my intention to belittle your efforts at all, I just think trying to convince people is not going to work, the veil is too thick.... But if you wait till when the veil has lifted, then you might be a little more successfull.

Peace

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by Rhebefree

Whatever happens we can only ever work within the parameters of whatever reality we are born into, and according to this reality, Japan has had a disaster and we need to prepare ourselves and our families for the domino effect this could cause for our way of life, which I think was what the op was trying to tell you.
Your not wrong for wanting change, but informing people of this need to change will not bring change, the only way to ensure change, in the "time of transition" (or whatever you wanna call it) is by ensuring that TPTB do not succeed in drowning out the voice of the creator in your own life and the lives of those around you, does that make sense? I dont know, Ive only just come to this realisation recently so its a little hard to explain....
But anyway, whatever, see you at the crossroads!

But I am NOT just saying we have to change. I am also offering a foundation and structure for that change. I will not believe that the PTB have complete control and that their "game" cannot be thrown.

On top of that, earlier I asked the question, "What do you suggest for people living on $38 a month?" I was not given a reply. That would most concern me, as that is what I have to live on. "Go out and buy..." is not an option. And I know I am in huge company at this time. Huge numbers don't have the option to "go out and buy..."
edit on 3/16/2011 by Amaterasu because: tags

Frugal squirrels blog has been pretty good on frugal prepping as has been Jim dakins bison survivalblog:

Wednesday, December 06, 2006
extreme frugal preps
EXTREME FRUGAL PREPARATIONS
I don’t ever want to be accused of giving advice people can’t afford to follow. I understand that sometimes even ten bucks can’t be squeezed from the budget. But over time I want even those devastated by medical bills or seniors on a tight budget to be able to follow my quest for frugal preparations. In case I have been guilty lately of giving impractical advice I want to cover the bare bones today. If you think you need a lot of land for a used trailer or even a $25 grain grinder, I will give you alternatives. No one should have to suffer from lack of preparations. No one. I shudder to think of my lack of preparedness at times when I had absolutely no cash on hand to spare. And it was not lack of money, just a wrong perception. I thought I couldn’t afford what I needed./ex] continued at he link:[

bisonsurvivalblog.blogspot.com...
kurt saxon has some interesting philosophies regarding frugal living.:

www.survival-spot.com...

survivalplus.com...
edit on 16-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Uh oh:

The Day The Yen Carry Trade Died

While everyone is staring in disbelief at the USDJPY, the real carry action is in the high yielding-YEN pairs, i.e., the development, high growing countries. And it's a massacre: ZARJPY, NZDJPY, AUDJPY - all are plunging far more than the USD. This is nothing short of a complete carry trade unwind. The implications: the cheapest recurring source of funding for risk assets - the Yen carry trade, is over. Those who managed to sell early on are lucky. The rest will get such an onslaught of margin calls tomorrow they may need to access the discount window (if Primary Dealers and the luckier banks). Many will be forced to sell assets to satisfy collateral requirements as ongoing sales of carry pairs push the Yen ever higher, and force ever more liquidity out of the market. And if the Yen carry trade is done, the question is when will the USD, which has also been a carry currency for some time, follow suit. And, once again, the most troubling observation is that the BOJ has not intervened. Our sinking feeling is that after pumping 50 trillion or so in money markets, the petty cash may be running quite low. In any case, ES opens in 2 minutes. Grab the popcorn now.

BOJ is quiet...Not a good sign.

They are very low on liquidity meaning no one is buying anymore debt...

Sell off to follow?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
And now the reports of industrial output being hit:

Japan earthquake hits industrial production

A mixture of insufficient power plus earthquake damage to infrastructure is causing chaos for Japan's top-rank exporters such as Toyota, Sony and Panasonic. The world's biggest car company has extended its factory shutdowns while electronics companies are increasingly reporting problems at their own plants and that of their supply chains.

Take this from Hitachi: "Many of Hitachi Group's facilities have been damaged as well, including Hitachi Works in Hitachi City, Ibaraki Prefecture, the cable plant at Hitachi Cable, Hitachi Appliance's Taga Office and Hitachi Automotive Systems' Sawa Office."

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Ok...This ain't funny anymore:

Dollar at record low against yen

NEW YORK - The dollar dropped to a record low against the yen late Wednesday as Japan's nuclear crisis deepened. Debt woes in Europe, tension in the Middle East and weak economic reports at home also weighed on the greenback. The dollar plunged to 76.53 Japanese yen late Wednesday, falling far below the previous all-time low of 79.75 yen set April 1995. Leaks of radioactivity from a stricken Japanese nuclear plant have deepened the Asian country's woes following last week's massive earthquake and tsunami. The dollar was worth 80.83 yen late Tuesday. Many analysts have said they expected the Bank of Japan to try to weaken the yen if the dollar...

edit on 17-3-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

There are 4 Impact

1) Japan economy : japan was the second economy ( or third with china )

Japan is dead

THis will also impact the economy in a asia

2) Nuclear reactor problem :

Will give a fear of nuclear energy

It will impact france ( biggest nuclear economy ) and so europe ( france nuclear reactor works for most big country uin europe ) and every new reactor : that is planned in the world ( russia, china, USA .... )

HOW DO YOU DO WITHOUT ENERGY ? ( oil , nuclear, or THE SUN ? )

YOU DIE

a) rationning energy
- Rationning eneryg in the biggest technological economy in the world : is killing it
-Rationning food
- and SEE 3)

b)

3) THe political impact of a new politics and maybe a new money, based on "carbon cycle" ( the circle of life, and DEATH )

The demography is controlled

4) This is not the last impact

The last impact : is the possibility to access the "post singularity"

and for this : everything is ALLOWED !

EVERYTHING !

Killling people, attacking irak, create a false economic crisis, GET AFRICA n, CREATE AN EARTHQUAKE WITH ATOMIC BOMBS, INT THE RIGHT PLACE

BY THE WAY

The earthquake , all the disaster is MAN MADE !

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-3-2011 by psychederic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by psychederic

You can't be serious?

Can we PLEASE not trivialize the economic implications, the suffering of the Japanese people, and everything that goes with this with unsupported conspiratorial non-sense?

You have something real right in front of you and you have to make things up?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I read about that earlier...

This is all going down hill faster than I thought.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Are you afraid of reality ?

In a crime, even a big crime : you should used your mind, not your heart

If it is man made

and the are reason, the earthquake is man made

so ?....

Don't WORRy : your turn will come

Even if you close your eyes to the truth

FOR ALLL IMPACT YOU CAN FIND SOURCES IN INTERNET

SO : Who benefits from this crime

There are also a psychological bias here : like 11/9 ; te biggest it is : the less people will use your mind against it : and analyse

Moreover : a "natural" disaster is compelling argument

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by psychederic

There are REAL ISSUES going on here.

Please post according to the topic. Which is the probability of massive US bond sell off.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Japan is rationning energy,

encrypted.google.com... 1

Without cheap energy, nuclear, oil, gaz
japan and the world will
then rationning food
then

rationning people

encrypted.google.com...

Components such as memory chips and liquid crystal displays that are used in consumer electronics ranging from smartphones to televisions will likely be in short supply in the weeks ahead as a result of the Japanese earthquake and tsunami.

www.kurzweilai.net...
In a dramatic reversal, China’s State Council, or cabinet, announced Wednesday that it was suspending approval for all new nuclear power plants until the government could issue revised safety rules, in light of the unfolding crisis at the Fukushima nuclear facility in Japan.

nextbigfuture.com...

WHAT DID YOU SAID ?

YOU DON'T WANT THE TRUTH ?

YOUR TURN WILL COME

ARE YOU FROM THE SHEEPLE

THe truth is not something you can hide

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This is why I'm encouraging the purchase of food:

In The Meantime, Food Prices Jump The Most Since 1974

With so much going on in the geopolitical/logical arena, it is easy to forget that there is an actual underlying economy which the Fed in its endless efforts to hike the Russell 2000 is doing all it can to destroy. Earlier we pointed out, when we looked at the PPI number, that the finished consumer food inflation index surged by the highest percentage in 37 years. This fact bears repeating. So we leave it to John Lohman to summarize briefly and succinctly as he is wont to do, how Americans will soon have no choice but to indeed eat their iPad 2 as soon as Benny unleashes QE3, which is now inevitable, or sooner.

It’s understandable that this morning’s spike in finished consumer food prices received little attention. What with a mini-crash in housing starts, spent fuel pools running dry, USDJPY breaking the BOJ’s strike price of 80, and busted underwater POMO trades, there was no shortage of distractions.

BUY FOOD.

BUY AMMO.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
ATTENTION

Can we please focus on the topic at hand. There are more than enough other threads to cover other topics.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
WOW!

What a parabolic decline:

USDJPY Flash Crashes As All Support Taken Out - Record Collapse

Support broken as the dollar yen plunges to an all time record low. Everyone now watching the Nikkei to see if it opens. That the BOJ has not intervened yet is beyond ominous, and nothing short of a death sentence for the Yen carry traders.

Take a look at this chart!

Not a freakin' joke!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This is no good. And only compounds the problem for the US:

States and cities face more rating cuts: Moody's

NEW YORK, Mar. 17, 2011 (Reuters) — U.S. states, cities, towns and other issuers of municipal debt likely will suffer more credit downgrades than upgrades in 2011, with the overall outlook negative for the third straight year, Moody's Investors Service said on Thursday.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
S & F for this thread. Thank you for keeping on top of this!

Some very dire economic news indeed... Going to be watching everything like a hawk. I wonder what will be said in the G7 meeting...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Ever hear of the straw hat broke the camel's back?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join