It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Look At RSOE Right Now 3/15/11 19:30 PST

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

I don't know how to post a screen shot. But isn't it interesting how all the earth quake swarms are in a line? And now in the middle of the Atlantic.

And such a swarm of them in Turkey and Greece for days. Small but soooo many.

More than Calif and Alaska!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Doesn't it seem like something is pulling on the Earth's belt?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
California has there fair share also.....right now.....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
California has there fair share also.....right now.....

Yes there is a line of California, Turkey/ Greece, Japan

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
That is really freaky! I have been talking about an earthquake chain with my friends lately it seems like things are moving along rather fast.

link   

I just meant that Alaska has some too as usual and Calfornia always has some, but Greece / Turkey area right now is a larger swarm of small, but not miniscule, quakes than usual.

link   

So what could this mean?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If you can pull out so you can see the whole world and put it so you can see Japan on left and Turkey on right - you'll see swarm in Calif and new quakes in Atlantic right now. It just makes this odd straight line of flashing quakes.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Believe it or not, but it's normal

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Does anybody know how to post a screen shot? I took one of the flashing circles all along the line. the one in the atlantic has stopped flashing now.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
Believe it or not, but it's normal

I watch this site a lot. I'm not saying it's crazy odd, but it's not every month that you see this that's for sure. I live in San Francisco and work with people in Alaska and have family in Europe and lately been watching Japan like everyone else but I have this map - small but a lot on my screen.

This isn't always like this with little swarms in a line. At least not in the last year and a half.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

So what could this mean?

I don't know.

There was a "near earth object" that passed today and the bigger one is coming on the 17th -

Object Name Apporach Date Left AU Distance LD Distance Estimated Diameter* Relative Velocity
11885 Summanus 17th March 2011 1 day(s) 0.1021 39.7 510 m-1.1 km 16.22 km/s 58392 km/h

But this may have nothing to do with it at all.

No idea - hoping someone here might know

edit on 3/15/2011 by trusername because: fixed smiley

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Greece and Turkey are always having small quakes at great depths. From what I hear, California always have small tremors too - so it seems alright for now.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana
Greece and Turkey are always having small quakes at great depths. From what I hear, California always have small tremors too - so it seems alright for now.

Yes this is true. But often they are not this many in one day over 3.0 and the reason I was asking to look right at that moment and why I'd like to upload the screen shot was because of the flashing circles in a row.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You see alot of small quake's and then you see all the afterchok's from the New Z quake, and the japan quake.

It's looking fine

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Alright - well I hope that you are not on to anything here - too much to worry about already

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Alright - well I hope that you are not on to anything here - too much to worry about already

Nope I don't want to be fear mongering. It was just a weird moment where there was this belt of earth quakes.

The thing is my screen shot is at a second where the red circle around Japan is between flashes, but I think you can trust me that it is flashing since that one is almost constantly flashing for the past 5 days

And there is the list to show they all happened at same 10 min span.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Actually this site in general isn't good for stress - or it will make you just enjoy life and say wow a lot of stuff happens every where all the time.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It's weird that these quakes are happening on a line. It is as though the line in the Earth that they happen on had faults in it. And it is as though that the quakes only happen on these faults.

You could almost call these fault-lines, but that would be absurd.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join