It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Christian prays for God to punish atheists, thanks him for Japan tragedy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This is just terrible. I can't tell if it's a joke or not, but I really ...really hope it is. If you can stand to watch the whole video without wanting to hit something, take a look at the comments for some redeeming humor.

www.ebaumsworld.com...#
edit on 3/15/11 by totalmetal because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/15/11 by totalmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
its a joke. she was getting death threats from everywhere. some one even posted her address. its just a bad comedy act. she had a whole page of different types but it was taken down.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
She posted a video the next day explaining that she was TRYING to piss people off, but having pissed TOO MANY people off, she apologized and came clean, explaining herself. [ I think she meant it and is just covering herself, but HEY what do I know ]

link   
She posted a video the next day explaining that she was TRYING to piss people off, but having pissed TOO MANY people off, she apologized and came clean, explaining herself. [ I think she meant it and is just covering herself, but HEY what do I know ]

link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
its a joke. she was getting death threats from everywhere. some one even posted her address. its just a bad comedy act. she had a whole page of different types but it was taken down.

Good to hear it's just a joke. Bad taste IMO but at least it isn't real malicious intent.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
These folks are no better than those cold hearted b''''''''''''''' who cried PEARL HARBOR or look what the Japs did during the Bataan death march! (Sorry to all Japanese members for my language I'm only quoting a bunch animals)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yes she was trolling. She used to make satire videos like this one, but she deleted her channel.

She played with fire this time, I hope she's safe.

She's cute.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool
Yes she was trolling. She used to make satire videos like this one, but she deleted her channel.

She's cute.

Yeah she is kinda cute...for a psycho I woudn't mind seeing strangled a little bit.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I don't see the intellectual pull to piss as many people off as you can by pretending to say apathetic things, she still said them and the effect was still there.

this is like hitting someone and saying just kidding

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
She's not the only one.. if you haven't heard already, "comedian" Gilbert Gottfried made some "jokes" on Twitter.

LINK HERE

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Although I must consider her to have the right to say that...

are we hypocrites to defend ones right to express themselves but hate them for it at the same time?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveSoldier
Although I must consider her to have the right to say that...

are we hypocrites to defend ones right to express themselves but hate them for it at the same time?

A conundrum for sure. I certainly wouldn't have her right to say it taken away, but I can't help to loathe her for it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Saw this last night. It made me think hard about the state of our world and the extent that people take prayer.
Glad to see it was fake.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool

She's cute.

What would you have said if she was ugly? Just curious. Deception is the major part of this world so God could work with his chosen ones. It's much easier to hear the truth among nothing but lies.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

To Staff: This post is not off topic. The image is directed at the video I first posted in this thread. It describes the situation very well.
edit on 3/18/11 by totalmetal because: fixed.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ag893

Click here for more information.

I would have liked to read this before it was removed.

new topics

top topics

join