It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sort of new, but I've been around for a while!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hey everybody!

My name is Matt and I'm 18 years old. I currently reside in Hoover, Alabama but have been moved all around the southeast. I attend the University of South Alabama in Mobile and am currently studying International business and International Relations. My family just moved here a year ago from Washington DC so I am not your typical southerner by any means.

I've been on ATS for about a year now, but never have I joined or made an account. I am especially interested in Space Exploration and anything to do with energy. I am very open to new ideas and I tend to get overly excited at the hint of conspiracy or new inventions. I pride myself in having good grammar and I try to respect everyone regardless of their beliefs or ideas.

I consider myself a conservative but I'm also pretty liberal on my ideas, primarily on religion and social equality. I am myself a christian but by no means am I close minded towards atheist or other religions. My hope is to one day work in China or South Korea and I am currently teaching myself Mandarin! I am an avid music listener and movie watcher.

That's all I can think of for now, if you have any other questions feel free to ask!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I think we will keep you....lol.....

Welcome.....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I like your chosen name. Be aware that if you ever get into it with somebody on ATS, someone probably WILL do a background check on your profile to see if you are hypocritical or inconsistent with your opinions.

Tread lightly friend

S+F

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

Hi isthisreallife, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join