It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE SIEGE-Federal Reserve Protests Beginning March 24

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

THE SIEGE-Federal Reserve Protests Beginning March 24

www.c are2.com

Sunday March 13, 2011, 9:51 pm
Due to the incredible abuse of power centered in the Federal Reserve, committed citizens will put the Federal Reserve Banks in a state of siege in order to bring pressure on the Reserve to create policies that focus on restoration of all classes while decentralizing economic control, and to bring attention to the cause. This group is designed to help successfully organize the protests. What we need to do:
Spread the word! Create/distribute fliers, the link to this site, the link to video. (fliers and videos will hopefully be created soon). Talk to college gr
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline
edit on 3/16/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It's on March 28th. The main goal is to form a picket line in front of the Federal Reserve, not allowing anyone to enter the building. People who are already inside will be allowed out, but nobody will be allowed in. I highly encourage anyone who lives near a Fed location to join this movement. It can only be successful if a lot of people participate

www.c are2.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I will be there!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Unless you remove the devils and demons from their house, nothing is gonna change.

Good luck and be careful.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
We are going to take them down.
make no mistake.
We CAN take them down quicker and more decisively by everyone educating themselves.
We have the power, their power is all an illusion. They got in your brain, throw them out.
Don't be afraid.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
about damn time, in my opinion.. gotta look up that map of locations again, but pretty sure I wont be able to participate as I'm broke and in central FL

the next step is withholding taxes...now THAT I can participate in

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Brilliant! Seeing posts like this remind me that at times it can appear that our numbers are small and we are a fractured group. But we know the difference between right and wrong. And the federal reserve is wrong. It reinvigorates me when we can unify and make changes together.

#911truthwinning

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I can't see anything which states that this is' anonymous'?

Maybe i overlooked it, can someone quote it please

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Love it!

I drive by the St. Louis Fed every week and have been meaning to get something together.

Remember, turn your cameras on, be respectful, no profanity.

If I may so bold as to suggest as well to leave your signs at home.

Make people ask what you are doing there, and be able to tell them.

Bullhorns and megaphones don't make most people relate to you, they drive sterotypes.

Your presence is the power. Numbers are key

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

You are the link, if you are anonymous.
If you are in the fight.
Welcome to anonymous.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
amazing

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

You are the link, if you are anonymous.
If you are in the fight.
Welcome to anonymous.

Yeah, but which bit states that this (according to the title of this thread) relates to 'anonymous' the group of activists who attacked HBGary / mastercard/ Visa etc

As opposed to an unrelated group or person who is not affiliated with the group / movement.

Please don't speak in riddles about anonymous being everyone and anyone, because A) I've heard it to death B) Makes it hard to genuinely trust anything on the internet anymore C) Any thread according to your logic could relate to anonymous, which it definately definately doesn't.

So please no anonymous is legion riddles (as i already know about that), i'm just looking for the bit of the article that relates it to the group. The sentence that should claim 'anonymous plans seige on the federal reserve'.

And don't bother telling me it's not a group, as i'll probably just gnash my teeth.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Well, I don't know how to explain it to you.

ampedstatus.org...

That is a link.

Create your own. Become a link. That is what it is all about, with or without the official "link", YOU are a link.

Unleash your power.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Oh my god, anonymous has been co-opted.

Guys... This is a protest. This isn't anonymous. this isn't Anon tactics. This is just. a. protest. Trying, it would seem, to ride on the coattails of the most bewildering multi-element entity we've got.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
Oh my god, anonymous has been co-opted.

Guys... This is a protest. This isn't anonymous. this isn't Anon tactics. This is just. a. protest. Trying, it would seem, to ride on the coattails of the most bewildering multi-element entity we've got.

Thankyou.

That was what I was trying to say.

I say fair play to the protesters, but to start linking everyone to Anonymous is not quite cricket. The group should form under their own banner and have a defined cause. That's all i'm saying.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Wait, you know what I just realized?

"Anonymous" is a meme that has gone mainstream. It is a dead meme. It is no more. This meme is pining for the fjords!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
I will be there!

Me too!

I'll be going to the Atlanta, Georgia one.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

or possibly a fnord?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Agrees with this one.
Now onto the subject at hand, this will be ANON?
There will be no anonimity for those who break the law and do not allow free men to travel unimpeded (did i spell that right)?
Sorry it just sounds like an arrestfest to me, needs better planning and a definitive goal imho.

Although i do agree the fed has got to go.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Thread needed a bump. This is important.

MOTF!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join