It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The STAGE is set! NOW is the time!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Obama has left for Rio, the Rockefeller clan along with Bill Gates are now in India

Something's coming and it's been carefully planned and staged. Perhaps a depopulation in the USA, dumping radiation over target states whilst pretending it came from Japan

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

Well I live in Canada and in a case of emergency I already found one which is 3 hours of driving to get to from home. I can't predict to have the possibility to get in but still I got a plan if the worst happens.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by utsaME

being turned into a prison if the school failed?? where are you getting this information? thats weird i never knew they were all built like fortresses. i guess it makes sense though regarding how much critical thinking college students are capable of. i do believe there are underground tunnels and bunkers but what makes you think they will be readily available to the public?? yes a fallout shelter is something every college should have incorporated into it.

purposely designed kill zones? lol what exactly do you mean by that? lol youre opening more doors of question for me rather than providing information/new ideas lol. yes during the cold war those were dark days i do agree.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

oh ok i get what youre saying now. i guess the rocky laid out plans in revelation are for those that dont accept his teachings and word. much less giving your soul to him entirely. he is coming to save us, but he is also coming with a thirst for blood.

and when you say the rebirth of israel, do you think it will go along just as described in the bible with them being wiped off the map or an attempt at wiping them off the map? does this mean iran is going into the grinder?

yes i do believe there is a huge world war around the corner. millions will die i agree as well and by all means necessary the world elite will use many different ways of exterminating innocent people as usual. yes the 2012 thing, niburu, alien invasion and all these other mass contact type scenarios actually are a perfect way of diverting people away from the truth. WOW you just made the future seem alot clearer now ive never heard anybody put it into such clear perspective.

so what would be sitting on the fence regarding me already knowing the anti christ is here? what would be the best way to implement or add to the redemption of the son of man in your opinion?

thank you for your powerful words and god bless you

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

Yes, I have also come to the conclusion that with soooo many doomsday scenarios floating about, at least ONE of them is bound to happen. And, as private citizens, do you know what we'll do to prevent it? Nothing. Here is a link to a documentary entitled: Into Eternity.

It's about Finland building a permanent repository (which is just ONE of many that will be needed) for its radioactive waste. After watching this, if you don't scream out in horror, "STOP BUILDING NUCLEAR PLANTS RIGHT NOW," then we won't do anything about anything.

topdocumentaryfilms.com... +-+Watch+Free+Documentaries+Online%29

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Im going to let you know,you are not the only person noticing all this mayhem.
It can be scary living in these days.

My opinion is that the movie the perfect storm will materialize and storms will become more frequent until an endless storm is happening.

And your #1 concern about haarp making all this happen.

I have wondered the same thing. But then you have to consider. Why would disasters happen to the U.S.?
after all we own and operate haarp,and according to the operators it does not cause disaster.
And if the haarp theory is correct. Then did natural disasters happen before its invention?

To end this note,i notice all this too. your not alone on that.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Pilate asked Christ, "What is truth?" We are told that 'Truth' will set us free. For a long time now, efforts have been underway to strip humanity of 'faith'. In my opinion, there is no way to arrive at truth without faith. It is in the power of the will to manifest the reality of faith in truth. I'm not talking about religion here so much as I am spirituality. If this all seems a bit confusing, it is because we as human beings have been diverted and prohibited from thinking in this manner for a long time. It is something that the 'elite' would not have us consider, because it enables us to manifest a power beyond their control. The secret is, if people don't have faith, there is no way that they can fight the darkness that has been unleashed on the face of the earth. It is because of this lack of faith and understanding the dynamics of it that has allowed this darkness to be set upon mankind. In the events now occurring, and in the events soon to take place, the only real hope will be in reawakening the power of faith that we all have. To prepare physically is alright, but the source of this battle confronting the earth at this moment is spiritual. That's where it originates and then manifests it's evil intent in the physical. It will take people of great faith to win the victory. What is written cannot be changed - but it can be delayed - with faith.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join