Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The STAGE is set! NOW is the time!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
ive been thinking and giving some thought lately into the idea that whats happening to our country/planet is irreversible and we are in grave danger. ive been pushing myself away from creating this message or conversation with you all for a while now but im very compelled to go ahead and start expressing my thoughts. it seems like were approaching a coming storm thats going to wipe out people in big numbers, periodically to where its the perfect solution to tptb's plan to start their major scheme of depopulation.

im not trying to spark fear with this thread, and it is in no way a doomsday thread but a thread im making for everybody to share their ideas on how we can stop TSFHTF as a united whole. not only do we have radioactive hell but our government as none of us are surprised is going ahead and claiming were not at risk and there is no reason to be alarmed. fema was just called into santa cruz to examine the shores and the damage done and im pretty sure theyre already creating their perfect 'natural worse case scenario.'

so my question is guys....what the hell can or are we going to do about it!!??? we all know there are many things playing a factor here that are perfecting the ultimate world stage for 2012..

things i think we have to take into consideration are...

1. HAARP:

how can we determine if these 'quakes' are haarp made or not?? is it nearly impossible to bring to the worlds attention that shadow groups have been manipulating weather and continue to do so??? is there ANY way to find out whats natural and what isnt???

2. THE STRATEGIC BRAINWASHING OF OUR MEDIA:
still, they continue to lie to the masses about how theres no reason to be alarmed regarding radiation. i give it a few weeks till people start dropping like flies all over japan. my heart goes out to all of them and their families, we have nuclear reactors here all over the u.s and what about the possibility of a man-made quake being directed in their alleys? its a perfect way to sparking a police state/martial law if you ask me..

3. WHAT WOULD BE THE COMING EFFECT OF A MASS AWAKENING OR A SMART NON VIOLENT UPRISING AGAINST THOSE IN THE MEDIA:

clearly enough is enough, theres a million threads of ats and i feel different topics need more attention than others, the mass confusion going on in this country is just preposterous. when is enough enough guys??? we need to form groups already to battle whats in store for us and there is no denying it, we need to stop cnn and we need to stop fox news and other major news networks from creating more damage than we should be dealing with!!

i know this thread might seem thrown together and the information might be garbled so please bear with me. i honestly believe there are people making threads claiming to be residents of japan that are just only trying to induce more fear in our hearts, i know it sounds crazy but i believe people are making attempts everywhere... and especially here on ats.
so im eager for all your replies, and all are welcome to share them. i know im not the only one that feels this way but i feel this is the last few moments we have as a whole to cherish and try to make a change.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Cobra.EXE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
if this thread should be moved to another forum go ahead and move it mods, thank you very much!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

Fantastic thread and needs everyone on here that is serious to realize what you are saying I mean how many reall knows what is going on? And why is stuff still being allowed to go on wew are at a crossroads folks to decide what to do!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I sincerely feel you on this matter but I feel its already too late.
We had a golden opportunity to pull together but there are those that have done the deed and kept us divided.
They've won for now. All we can do is keep as many non-sheeple alive and healthy to get them back when they come out of their D.U.M.B.s.
I could be wrong, but with all the insults, move alongs and everyone's crazy looks

no one is listening anymore, hoping to save face when as according to their governments: 'nothing happens'.
Only problem is, it will happen and they will wait for their government to tell them it didn't happen eventhough they were there and dying from it. (referencing the rest of us/Japan is a done deal)
Just look at Louisana....the sick and dying, and we are still saying its not true (not me, but some here are).
Sorry but the yes men must start being affected first before anyone will really make a move.
Se la

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I really don't think we can stop this.
The ball has too much momentum and is waaay too far down the road and too much has been overrun.
All we can do is stay out of the way, warn those that will listen, live our lives and rebuild after.
Just make sure to put yourself in a position that you can capitallize on the suckers that didn't prep.
Unless you got a time machine, and i'd be ok with that option too.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I think these events can only serve to quicken the demise of our current world. If this plays out the way it's looking (Japan, California, Yellowstone?, etc) we simply will not be able to return to our old ways. It's a scary thought to many of us but we must agree that in the event of total global catastrophe death will be indiscriminate (statistically speaking we are approaching a 50% chance of total life destruction). Once this system is turned off it may take a hundred or more years for us to return to turn of the twentieth century society, much longer (if ever) to return to a world not totally unlike our own. If a world fallout even happens we will lose all knowledge gained to this point. Yes, we have books but what good are they if one they are irradiated and two we can't return to get them anyway.

It's hard to imagine what our world will be like. Then again I could imagine a triple disaster but it doesn't mean I could predict it anyway.

So, lets learn from our collective history (more mistakes than progress) and learn from it.

Here some good ideas for lessons:
Economics cause class stratification and exploitation by necessity. alternatives?
Exploitation of resources for private short-term gain causes long term social and environmental damage.
All governments by necessity must objectify and subjugate their populous in order to function.
Nature always wins so don't pick a fight. lol

I think those of us who survive the next 5 to 10 years (if any of us) will have a lot to discuss.
edit on 15-3-2011 by utsaME because: typo

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by condition9

thank you for your input yes i believe now is the time and yes we are definitely at a crossroad which will determine if we make a smart move or a dumb move!! this could be the greatest catastrophic event in human history we need to get together or head underground!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

never! i dont feel its too late. yes we had a golden opportunity but in my opinion is better late than never! we need to start handing out information like hot cakes all throughout the country ASAP

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Sorry, this is probably to late for most but make a firkin' plan people now!!! I had my plan set five years ago. Of course, my fears were of a different nature but radiation was on my list. Best advice find a bomb-shelter, fill it with what ever supplies you can, and find some people you trust with your life to help. And do it in that order. If the warning comes that radiation is in your area starving in an unfitted bomb shelter is far better than acute radiation poisoning. And if you're really lucky the isotopes will be rather short lived (as far as immediate lethality) and you could survive in your shelter on water alone. Remember you get twice the dose in the first five minutes as that in the second five minutes (example only, to many factors) so the longer you can stay inside the better.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
OP, I have to ask if you are a religious person. I ask, because what is happening in the world today can be read in the Bible. If you pick one up and turn to the Book of Revelations you will think you are reading today's newspaper. To Christians, what we see on the news everyday is just fulfillment of prophecy; and it can't be changed, no matter what we do.

We can not stop what is to come. There WILL be great destruction, and horrifying loss of life, before this little drama is played out to its inevitable conclusion. I am confident that we are living in the VERY LAST DAYS before the Tribulation, the rise of the Antichrist, and the Second Coming; which will culminate in the Battle of Armageddon.

There are a few different theories about "The Rapture" of the Church - a pre, mid, and post Tribulation Rapture - and I'm not sure which one is right. I do know one thing though: I will be prepared to stick it out as long as possible here on Earth without relying on Divine intervention. I think this is good advice for everyone TBCH, regardless of religious belief (or lack thereof.)

Hope for the best, and plan for the worst is what I was taught. I think I'll tell my kids something different: As long as we have the Bible, bullets, beans, and balls, we'll be OK.

ETA: If anyone has ever noticed, the US doesn't play much of a role in End Time prophecy. Some think it is because the US will have been destroyed, or crippled to the point of irrelevancy. Read up on it HERE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's a very cool thread.
edit on 3/15/2011 by OldCorp because: my "L" key sticks
edit on 3/15/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Christians have been telling humanity for the past hundred years that Christ is coming back and that armageddon was not far off. It's time to put away your biases on religion, open your bibles to revelations, and get crackin. Things are accelerating fast. Ther only way your going to survive the coming calamties is putting your faith in Jesus Christ.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Great thread and I'm totally with you on that one. I can't say anything will happen in the future as I can't predict it. Altough a thing I would like to know just in case something really happens here in North America would be where there would be a antinuclear bunker to hide. This may sound freaky but if the big mess comes around better be prepared than not knowing what to do don't you think so?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well, just my 2c for what it's worth, but I would just say never forget all temporal life here on this plane is fatal in the end as far as we know. So as a good buddy used to say "live like you're dyin", because in the end it's true. The best I can personally hope for I think is to live each day in an attempt to move ever closer to the life I have envisioned and been shown, for me (and mine I guess) and those around me, seek a simpler existance, focused more on living each day well, working hard to become more of who 'I am' and need to be, sharing what I can and making gradual changes in my self and immediate circle of influence as is practical and prudent.

Hope this doesn't sound too cliche, but really what other way is there. Connect with friends, relatives and neighbors, and those we meet daily in as positive and as focused of a way as we are able at the time, forgive ourselves and others of our temporal short comings and work each day we wake up to make it a little better than the one before.

On a more concrete footing, work to eliminate and stay out of debt as much as possible, get as fit and healthy as possible, keep some provisions stored for the lean times, learn and practice skills that will see us through the rougher waters and seek for balance even as those of a darker nature seek to put stumbling blocks in our path or even perhaps to destroy us.

It is amazing it seems, like perhaps animals before a tsunami, so many souls feel quite strongly a huge wave is coming in, we have been given, who, how and why, though perhaps not the hour, simply prepare as best one can and ask and work for strength, when the wave makes shore we're all going to need all of the strength we can muster.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Tecumte because: correct spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by utsaME

youre right, i have an old book lying around that was issued in the fiftys thats about how to survive a nuclear attack. alot of the stuff in here is basic plans on how to survive the attack, the fallout, and how to prepare to live in your own makeshift underground bunker complete with soil and grass atop of it. and youre correct again about staying in as long as possible. i think somewhere around a month or three is the perfect amount of time to stay underground. hence you may need oxygen tanks as well.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

i want to say that i am a somewhat religious person, but im not completely what you would call a christian. maybe some of my views can confirm me as a christian, but i try to put every possibility in my soup bowl if you will. yes you are very much correct, revelations is really dead on. any second now people will be coming here and accusing me or you or derailing this thread, but that clearly isnt the case here. at least in my mind it isnt. maybe i am going against prophecy and maybe i rather need to just put all my faith in the lord jesus christ? but see is there even a possibility that the creator can change events or allow them to be changed? are we completely doomed through this prophecy is where im getting at? no way around it?

so since you think we cannot stop what is in store for us, are you saying there will be one last world war three? and how long do you think this world war will last?? will be go further down towards 2012? or will this world war start ON 2012? i do believe homo satanas (the antichrist) is already here in the flesh as i type this. i also think he is already underway when it comes to manipulating millions in a single moment of speech also.

exactly what im getting at, is it going to play exactly how revelation says? or will it be slightly different and altered in specific ways? thats what has me thinking alot!! btw i checked out your thread and flagged it, expect to see me there sharing my opinions and views. thank you very much for your input.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ag893

this is also correct, definitely a good place to start. its time we open our minds to all possibilities.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

i believe there are underground nuclear bunkers in the states, but i do not think they are accessible to me or you. the reason why i think this is because i think there is a reason why all this is happening. for example, i dont think the people in power will just be housing any citizens for the means of depopulation. i think the only people that will be allowed into these bunkers will be those at the higher echelons of secret government. this is a very sad realization to come to but we as people at the bottom have to fend for ourselves. good luck to you your friends and family.

third line..

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Look for any college planned and constructed between 1967 and mid 1980's. Most of these schools were built with the intent of being turned into a prison if the school failed so the walls are extra thick. Anything designed after Berkley will be designed around large easily defended riot areas and will likely have under-building or underground tunnels for the movement of police or troops. And lastly, nearly all schools built after 1960 and before 1990 will have a fallout shelter. Though, if it's like my high school it will be hard to find (they used the roof as a basketball court). Libraries will have all necessary blueprints provided you get there first.

These aren't conspiracy ideas. Every college I have been to has all of these features. My current school is proud of these facts (even that they have purposely designed kill zones) and the school previous that used their bomb shelter to house the schools billion dollar art collection. It was the Cold War, anything and everything was considered.

edit on 16-3-2011 by utsaME because: change

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
reply to post by OldCorp

...but see is there even a possibility that the creator can change events or allow them to be changed? are we completely doomed through this prophecy is where im getting at? no way around it?

No, there is no way to change what is to come. It is written in stone so to speak; but you're missing the point brother: We're not doomed, we're SAVED. Christ is returning to RESCUE us, not condemn us.

so since you think we cannot stop what is in store for us, are you saying there will be one last world war three? and how long do you think this world war will last?? will be go further down towards 2012? or will this world war start ON 2012?

I don't know exactly when it will start, but you can read about it in Ezekiel 38 (which BTW is NOT Armageddon, but a precursor battle.) Note how the nations named correspond to current nations and their religious and political camps. I always like to point that out to those who say "self-fulfilling prophecy" when it comes to the rebirth of Israel.

The war will be a quick one, and millions will die. It will not end until the Antichrist and his father the Devil are thoroughly defeated. 2012? I think that it's a smokescreen - a false flag as it were - to disguise the Earth changes and events to come. You have Nibiru, Elenin, the Mayan Calendar, "alien invasion," and other "End-of-the-World" type scenarios designed to take our eyes off the prize - Jesus Christ. When He returns, many will seek out ANY explanation other than the one they have been denying all of their lives, the real explanation: The Glorious Appearing of Jesus Christ.

I don't know about the Rapture. There are 3 schools of thought on that: a pre, a mid, and a post Tribulation Rapture. Evidence (Scripture) is most convincing for a pre-Tribulation Rapture, and if that is the case then it could happen literally ANY TIME.

i do believe homo satanas (the antichrist) is already here in the flesh as i type this. i also think he is already underway when it comes to manipulating millions in a single moment of speech also.

I do believe you are right. So if you are aware of this, why are you sitting on the fence? Time is running out.

exactly what im getting at, is it going to play exactly how revelation says? or will it be slightly different and altered in specific ways? thats what has me thinking alot!! btw i checked out your thread and flagged it, expect to see me there sharing my opinions and views. thank you very much for your input.

Yes, unfortunately it will play out EXACTLY the way it is described in Revelation and no, despite what some believe there can be no mitigation of God's wrath through prayer. The thread I linked you to wasn't mine, but it did deserve the star and flag. It explains a lot.

Take care brother.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
Christians have been telling humanity for the past hundred years that Christ is coming back and that armageddon was not far off. It's time to put away your biases on religion, open your bibles to revelations, and get crackin. Things are accelerating fast. Ther only way your going to survive the coming calamties is putting your faith in Jesus Christ.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Jesus Christ is the Sun, but I'm not saying the Sun can't be a God in a way that we would find difficult to comprehend

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join