It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex military exposes FEMA Camps, Chemtrails, and Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
People, you got to listen to this. It makes perfect sense, Americans aren't gonna take Americans into those FEMA Camps, that's why they have these foreign troops on our soil right now, waiting for the uprising to begin, so they can be the ones to round up anyone who is on these federal lists. ( Know better than to behave like their paid off Anarchist Tools, who like to masquerade amongst us and pretend to be one of us, to mar our decent benevolent truther image)

This is some staggering stuff that is said here, but it's very informative. I feel that, the more people who know about this stuff, will not be for nothing. If more people know about it tptb will be forced to change or tweak their plans. With what is happening in Japan, it seems like they are getting ready to close in on us and get their NWO.

Part 1

Part 2

edit on 15-3-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

Part 3

This and hereafter videos added after reply that more videos were found for this interview. Amazing stuff. Please listen to them all soon!

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

edit on 15-3-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You forgot to add part 3, 4, 5, and 6.

Had to hunt down parts 5 and 6...really interesting stuff be great to hear some other opinions though...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

Oh, thanks, I was not aware of the rest of them. I really was hoping for more of this interview. I'm gonna check out the rest.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
OH, sure..........trust a Military person if they will talk anonymously and agree with your view of the world, yet distrust anything said by the Military that doesn't.

How paranoid is that? You either should trust the military or don't, but cherry-picking who and what you give credibility to doesn't really work.
Suppose the dread "MSM" had a story like this. You don't trust a thing they say, right? So they would be wrong, correct?
And don't even bother with the old "there is the proof that they are confirming", as nothing about anything he is talking about has good valid proof. Each thing is discussed daily here on ATS and other similar sites ad nauseum. I don't see proof, I see paranoia. FEMA camps? They have been pretty thoroughly debunked, as has HAARP as a weapon, "chemtrails", and "mind control". Except by the thankfully minority of paranoid conspiracy theorists, who like you, will not learn the difference between reality and video game/disaster movie scenarios.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

I got to say, this is turning out to be one of the most explosive informative interviews I have heard in a while.

Everybody should hear the entire thing while they still can.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Notice how the barbed wire is facing inwards!

Here is a list!
www.apfn.org...

Not to mention the trains with shackles and the coffins that hold multiple people and the fact they make an air tight seal so that whatever they put inside wouldn't "infect" anything on the outside!

Now I say to you what the h-ll are you talkin about these camps are BS do a little research before you open your mouth next time...and that is a small amount of what's out there to read and watch about this subject!
edit on 15-3-2011 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Maybe it has to do with this thread, though I hope not. He does mention Chinese soldiers in the video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Americans aren't going to take Americans into the FEMA camps. That's why they have foreign troops on our soil right now.

edit on 15-3-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

Do you believe everything someone tells you? You are in the same camp (yes, it's intended) as the OP. Did you not notice all the question marks in the video titles? I sure did.
Sit down and clear your mind for a moment before replying to this: PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW BARBED WIRE CAN BE POINTED IN ANY DIRECTION. It can't. It will stop you no matter which way you are crossing it. Are you really that......uh, stupid? That's just complete BS that you can somehow aim it.
Get a grip. Just because there are places with chain link fences, topped by barbed wire does not now, nor ever has made them relocation/concentration/FEMA camps. It makes them areas where the owners don't want you, for whatever reason. Face it, industry of every type has been putting up high chainlink fences around their properties for decades. It's pretty much standard, to protect their interest from theft. Why put them around large unused buildings? Because they don't want the liability of having it opened to theft or damage AND the likelihood that some idiot is going to break in and get injured.
Trains with shackles? And actual proof of that is......???? Someone's fevered paranoid delusion, most likely. Just because someone who doesn't understand the difference between reality and TV shows takes the time to make a list doesn't mean anything on that list is what they say it is. Unless you are gullible and believe anything that matches your delusions.
Like the much discussed and debunked "coffins". Wrong. They are exactly what they are made for, owned by the people who purchased them and the companies that make them......burial vaults. Cheap ones. Kept on hand by both manufacturers and the funeral directors who watch over "pre-paid" burial plans.
There is too many proven hoaxes concerning your claims to take any of it seriously. For example, a "concentraition camp", complete with barb wire and claimed to be FEMA...was in actuality a prison in North Korea. A "FEMA camp" with railway cars and large buildings......is where they refurbed Amtrak cars. Aerial pictures of "coffins" have been shown to be drainage piping. When people go by looks and conspiracy theory, they lose sight of common sense and a bit of research. Stop looking for FEMA camps and start looking at the list again. Go to the sites close to you and see what you can find out.
In my case, Fort Wayne, IN:

Fort Wayne -This city located in Northeast Indiana has a FEMA designated detention facility, accessible by air, road and nearby rail.

Well, gee...let me think. That covers just about anywhere in the entire southern half of the county. Other places, use the language "possibly", "might", "is reported", "unconfirmed report", "more data needed", "may be", even "confirmed hoaxes". The list also lists active prisons, including military prisons, military camps, military training centers, large buildings not being used for anything, places that used to be something and would need renovation....they even include this description:

There are many other locations not listed above that are worthy of consideration as a possible detention camp site, but due to space limitations and the time needed to verify, could not be included here. Virtually all military reservations, posts, bases, stations, & depots can be considered highly suspect (because it is "federal" land). Also fitting this category are "Regional Airports" and "International Airports" which also fall under federal jurisdiction and have limited-access areas. Mental hospitals, closed hospitals & nursing homes, closed military bases, wildlife refuges, state prisons, toxic waste dumps, hotels and other areas all have varying degrees of potential for being a detention camp area. The likelihood of a site being suspect increases with transportation access to the site, including airports/airstrips, railheads, navigable waterways & ports, interstate and US highways. Some facilities are "disguised" as industrial or commercial properties, camouflaged or even wholly contained inside large buildings (Indianapolis) or factories. Many inner-city buildings left vacant during the deindustrialization of America have been quietly acquired and held, sometimes retrofitted for their new uses.

Which is just about any large building, used for any purpose, in any condition, for any reason can and is considered to be a possible FEMA camp.
That is assinine, pure and simple. There are camps set up for illegal aliens before deportation. There are places assigned to be used should there be another large scale emergency, like hurricane Katrina. They didn't have anything then, and got blasted from all sides for not being prepared. Now they are trying to prepare and they are blasted for it again? Just one more example of the duplicity of Paranoid Conspriacy Theorists who don't and won't think for themselves a bit and learn to ask questions and practice a bit of critical thinking. You need to learn just because someone says something, makes a video and posts something online does not make it true.
Grow up.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

For illegal aliens...LOL ok sure buddy. That has to be the single worst explanation I have heard yet. They plan on rounding up 100's of thousands of these people? Cause these camps are huge! You know in Nazi Germany they didn't come right out and say their camps were for what they got used for either! The point still stands that these camps are there with measures taken so people can't get out...guess that rules out things like refugee camps for people displaced by natural disasters. You sound like your reachin for anything you can and still falling fast...guess that's your camp

Well, gee...let me think. That covers just about anywhere in the entire southern half of the county. Other places, use the language "possibly", "might", "is reported", "unconfirmed report", "more data needed", "may be", even "confirmed hoaxes". The list also lists active prisons, including military prisons, military camps, military training centers, large buildings not being used for anything, places that used to be something and would need renovation....they even include this description:

There are many other locations not listed above that are worthy of consideration as a possible detention camp site, but due to space limitations and the time needed to verify, could not be included here. Virtually all military reservations, posts, bases, stations, & depots can be considered highly suspect (because it is "federal" land). Also fitting this category are "Regional Airports" and "International Airports" which also fall under federal jurisdiction and have limited-access areas. Mental hospitals, closed hospitals & nursing homes, closed military bases, wildlife refuges, state prisons, toxic waste dumps, hotels and other areas all have varying degrees of potential for being a detention camp area. The likelihood of a site being suspect increases with transportation access to the site, including airports/airstrips, railheads, navigable waterways & ports, interstate and US highways. Some facilities are "disguised" as industrial or commercial properties, camouflaged or even wholly contained inside large buildings (Indianapolis) or factories. Many inner-city buildings left vacant during the deindustrialization of America have been quietly acquired and held, sometimes retrofitted for their new uses

This sounds about right (the description part) and yes that would include a lot of places. The ones I posted evidence of are all out doors built in remote locations have large fenced in areas barbed wire facing inwards a couple have guard towers...why would we need these in places so far up north? Wouldn't they be near boarders if it was for illegal aliens? I know they are all over but why keep them up there so far from where we would send most of them? After reading your post it is obvious that you didn't even watch those vids. I posted and there was lots more! Grow up...
I'm not gonna even get on that point with you. Now I can say I don't know for sure what is gonna happen with these (maybe quarantine zones) but for what there is no impending warnings or info out to us yet is there...all I could think of is H5N1 if it mutates and becomes more easily transmittable. Either way your explanations don't hold up. Open your eyes...or not I really don't care I won't ever end up in one of these but I dare say if you don't wake up you might be! As far as the guy in the OP who knows but he is more plauseable than you at the moment!
edit on 16-3-2011 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Maybe it has to do with this thread, though I hope not. He does mention Chinese soldiers in the video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Americans aren't going to take Americans into the FEMA camps. That's why they have foreign troops on our soil right now.

edit on 15-3-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

If foreign troops come knocking on MY door, or start blockading roads in MY community, all I can say is "Good." At least I don't have to shoot an American in the face.

I won't be alone either. Local law enforcement will be our last line of defense against them. Cops live in these communities too, and they won't stand idly by while foreign troops come into town. And our local SWAT team has some NICE weaponry - armored vehicles included.
edit on 3/16/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

But they are not FEMA camps.
There is no proof of anything you say. The link supplied to the list of supposed FEMA camps makes everything a FEMA camp if it has space and a wire fence.
Grow up! Life is not a video game or sci-fi movie. There is no "they" out to get you. You need to get out more.....thinking like that is paranoia. If there was even a single valid clue, it might merit some research, but really after all the years people have claimed "they" are making camps for 1000's of people they haven't shown anything even close to proof.
You are gullible. You don't want to search for the truth. You want the drama. You are paranoid. You don't use critical thinking.
Answer this: HOW CAN YOU POINT OR AIM BARBED WIRE? You can't. It's there to make sure the fence is not crossed from any direction. If you can't see the logic in that, I'm sure you'll believe anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I'm not here to prove this to you or anyone else I am simply showing everyone what I see. Like I said believe what you want I know how I feel about it. I have a strong feeling we will be finding out in the not too distant future what these are for...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

What Soldier X said about the Green Beret's pact, and how that's why the Illuminati is trying to get rid of them, blew my mind!

Everybody needs to know about that.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Chemtrails are basically another technique, used for purposes of "Mind Control".

new topics

top topics

join