It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen a smoke screen??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
ok, this is my first thread so bear with me people. i was noticing the last little while that everyone is so captivated by all that Charlie Sheen fiasco. i was just wondering if it was a smoke screen for some hidden agenda by the government. we all now that they have done that before. while everyones eyes are averted there is bigger things going on. me i kept my eyes open for anything but came up with nothing. was wondereing if anyone else noticed anything, or any major bills got passed that could affect all of us??

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think Charlie Sheen is just too high on crack, and the nature of our society just eats him up.

That's my cause and effect though, I am open to other interpretations.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Doubtful. There's no reason to use him when you have far more effective methods.

Some people are just plain crazy.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveSoldier

Crack?

No, Charlie Sheen is high on CHARLIE SHEEN!

Honestly, that's about the only line I think I heard from him. There's way too much going on in the world to worry about some celebrity. I don't think TPTB are using him as a smoke screen, but if they are, it ain't working!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I believe that there could be a message being sent from him thats why all the riddles and quotes. What are the meanings behind his recent rants? I think maybe we need to keep an eye on these saying and maybe something will eventually surface.... Notice that the media is all over what he is saying and nothing really about what he is doing,am i the only one noticing this?????
edit on 2-21-11 by malicacid922002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I don't know if any bills were passed during the Sheen fiasco but I do know before he was given the spotlight across the nation, the attention was on the Middle East crisis. I don't believe Sheen was on any government-given drug or anything like that. It was a developing story and MSM took advantage of it. Now you have the Japanese crisis and that too, unfortunate as it is, has taken attention away from the Middle East crisis. The ME crisis is important because it involves the U.S. and could change the political structure and power of the Middle East.

MSM is like a magician: it gets you to focus on one while it's doing many things.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
that man dove face first into the abyss and came back smiling; - he's just making millions off the publicity and the outrage - outright defiance and unapologetic asocial behaviour (according to society, that is - not condoning or condemning his actions) is right in line with the behaviour the American government displays on a daily basis - and the PTB are always down for a distraction - and so are the sheeple for that matter.

Nothing new under the sun. Britney can only break down once, you know.. bad for the monarch programming.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

i agree the ME situation is really bad. not to say that whats happening in japan isnt bad. im telling you my gut is trying to tell me that some # is gunna hit the fan real soon, and my gut dont tell lies

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
charlie sheen is a douche, there, I said it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well Duh,.
My tiger blood tells me an eight ball is the best source of information

nah,. he is just like watching a train crash.
everyone likes a disaster

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

Crazy like a fox..

new topics

top topics

join