It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
I've read the entire thread, and I had a few answers for the questions posed.

"Why would God condemn those who are forced to wear the mark."

Look. The Word has been preached for 2,000 years, not always the way it was meant to be, but by now I imagine there are very few people alive today who haven't heard the name of Jesus Christ. The Bible says that in the end His Word would be spread among every nation and tongue. Christians, especially in the last century, have taken great pains to make sure that as many as possible hear the message of Jesus.

Even here, right now, the Christians on this forum are warning you that something is coming, and it's coming soon. I've noticed that they don't all agree on what constitutes the Mark of The Beast
But that's OK - for US! You see, as Christians, when we asked Christ to forgive us, we were sealed with HIS Holy Name. We belong to Christ, and there is nothing the Devil can do about it.

Non-believers on the other hand are in trouble. If people who obviously have read their Bibles have different interpretations on what constitutes the Mark of The Beast, how do a bunch of Biblical n00bs hope to figure anything out after we have been taken away in the Rapture? It doesn't make any difference what the mark is - a scar from the implantation of an RFID chip, or the chip itself - all that you need to remember is the "unable to buy or sell" without it part.

When that happens I want you folks to remember I told you this. If you take any type of chip into your body, or any device you are required by the government to have in order to conduct commerce, THAT is the Mark of The Beast, and if you take it you will surely be condemned.

But look at the bright side.
Having remembered this little post of mine, you will say "No F'ING WAY am I going to take that." Congratulations, there is still hope. Unfortunately though, since you weren't a Christian, you weren't raptured and you will have to endure the wrath of God during the Great Tribulation. There will be war, nuclear contamination, famine, plagues, earthquakes, whacked-out weather, heat, and boils to contend with; I promise the suffering will be "Biblical." By the Second Coming of Christ, less that a third of the Earth's current population will remain alive as a result of these judgments.

And since you didn't take the mark, you are an enemy of the state as well. You will have no home (no way to pay the mortgage) no food unless you hunt it (no way to buy it) no medical care if you are sick or injured (do I really need to keep pointing out how indispensable commerce is to everyday life in parentheses?
) and if the government catches you, they will put you - and your family - into a FEMA camp where you will be tortured and starved until you agree to take the mark. Should you have the intestinal fortitude to refuse as you watch your loved ones abused and murdered, then you will simply be beheaded.

Even though you were late to the game, that kind of guts is to be rewarded:

REVELATION 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Still, the thought kinda makes you wish you had accepted Christ before the Rapture so you don't have to go through all that doesn't it?

Peace.

edit on 3/16/2011 by OldCorp because: Spellin an punkshoeation

Seems like I remember something about the bible saying "he died for our sins" - is this not true? Is accepting the mark that we are "forced" (which mean "accept" isn't really the right word to use) to wear a sin? If its not, then wheres the problem? If it is, well there's still that part about "dying for our sins" to question.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Non-believers on the other hand are in trouble. If people who obviously have read their Bibles have different interpretations on what constitutes the Mark of The Beast, how do a bunch of Biblical n00bs hope to figure anything out after we have been taken away in the Rapture?

edit on 3/16/2011 by OldCorp because: Spellin an punkshoeation

Well, the thing is, non-believers are not always "biblical noobs", and in fact, I'd say many of them have read and studied the bible. Plus, many christians haven't even read the bible, and saying that they can't figure it out after youre gone? I'd argue NOONE knows what god or jesus or whomever wants, because they aren't god

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Techyo

so recently last september i decided to get a tattoo. Being intregued with such veiled societies, I thought it would fit for me to get the all seeing eye tattooed to my shoulder.(pyramid with eye of ra in center, not the same as back of 1 dollar bill) This tattoo was in no way a representation for my support of the new world order. This tattoo was to permanantly remind myself of the dangers of their intent. Now every time i look into the mirror, I see the eye looking back at me. Now the eye could symbolize the mourning star. or the all seeing eye of "god". If you believe the word of the bible, is lucifer ruler of earth?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If you really want to know about the mark of the beast and 666 watch the video below and follow the links.

The keywords are: " 666 CALCULATOR CHANNEL YOU TUBE"

Once there you will find all the videos on 666 and a bunch of great videos about 9/11

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Techyo

Just saw something that looks like the mark of the beast check this out. www.popsci.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join