It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
OK, please don't think I am to crazy. but with little thought one day (as I have become a numbers person recently, for no known reason. After the death of my teenage daughter) it occurred to me that letters= numbers also, now I know that there are many languages and many alphabets but, in the English alphabet a=1. With that in mind
f=6.....o=15 (1+5=6).......x=24 (2+4=6) FOX=666 the all seeing eye......eyes all across the world. displaying what they wish for all to see... now personally I have nothing against this company. Just strange that only 3 letters in the English alphabet sum to 6 and when put in order spell something, of possible meaning.....please don't hate on me to much as this is my first post.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
1) general belief these are the end times from Israel's return as a nation, and the (recent) events that correspond to Matthew 24 (wars, earthquakes, hate--yes, I know all these things have always been with us).
2) rfid and other technology makes this 'mark' / chip practical very soon, if not now.

one thing to remember; the Greek words used for 'the whole world' in the original NT can also be interpreted as 'the whole area' or 'region'. just as you might say 'everybody's going out for pizza' doesn't mean the whole world, just your group. so the coming antiChrist / beast (12th Imam?) will force everyone in his area/realm to take this mark/chip. (anyone who has been to the third world knows it will be a long time before most countries are ready for this kind of control.)
the mark/chip equals your final decision to reject God and accept antiChrist.
one scenario is that the antiChrist will be Islamic, and will force Europe to convert if they want oil (which they need).
hopefully we in America will not be involved in this. most Christians believe we will be raptured before this happens.

how many people do we think will refuse to take an implant?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
Dude. You can't make a new thread on the same topic because you didn't like the responses you got from the first one.

To debunk what you just said : It seems like he did exactly what you just said that he couldn't do.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan

Dude. You can't make a new thread on the same topic because you didn't like the responses you got from the first one.

To debunk what you just said : It seems like he did exactly what you just said that he couldn't do.

Yeah. And he got away with it too. At least the responses have been close to the same in both threads. The OP made a new thread on the same subject, but nothing changed.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan

Yeah. And he got away with it too. At least the responses have been close to the same in both threads. The OP made a new thread on the same subject, but nothing changed.

I have a question OP - You say 18 = 6 + 6 + 6, where did you receive instruction to add 6+6+6? Why did you not multiply 6x6x6 or subtract 6-6-6? Is it because it didn't fit your theory or is it because it is written in the Bible? If so, why was it not just written as the mark being 18?
edit on 16-3-2011 by CayceFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I've read the entire thread, and I had a few answers for the questions posed.

"Why would God condemn those who are forced to wear the mark."

Look. The Word has been preached for 2,000 years, not always the way it was meant to be, but by now I imagine there are very few people alive today who haven't heard the name of Jesus Christ. The Bible says that in the end His Word would be spread among every nation and tongue. Christians, especially in the last century, have taken great pains to make sure that as many as possible hear the message of Jesus.

Even here, right now, the Christians on this forum are warning you that something is coming, and it's coming soon. I've noticed that they don't all agree on what constitutes the Mark of The Beast
But that's OK - for US! You see, as Christians, when we asked Christ to forgive us, we were sealed with HIS Holy Name. We belong to Christ, and there is nothing the Devil can do about it.

Non-believers on the other hand are in trouble. If people who obviously have read their Bibles have different interpretations on what constitutes the Mark of The Beast, how do a bunch of Biblical n00bs hope to figure anything out after we have been taken away in the Rapture? It doesn't make any difference what the mark is - a scar from the implantation of an RFID chip, or the chip itself - all that you need to remember is the "unable to buy or sell" without it part.

When that happens I want you folks to remember I told you this. If you take any type of chip into your body, or any device you are required by the government to have in order to conduct commerce, THAT is the Mark of The Beast, and if you take it you will surely be condemned.

But look at the bright side.
Having remembered this little post of mine, you will say "No F'ING WAY am I going to take that." Congratulations, there is still hope. Unfortunately though, since you weren't a Christian, you weren't raptured and you will have to endure the wrath of God during the Great Tribulation. There will be war, nuclear contamination, famine, plagues, earthquakes, whacked-out weather, heat, and boils to contend with; I promise the suffering will be "Biblical." By the Second Coming of Christ, less that a third of the Earth's current population will remain alive as a result of these judgments.

And since you didn't take the mark, you are an enemy of the state as well. You will have no home (no way to pay the mortgage) no food unless you hunt it (no way to buy it) no medical care if you are sick or injured (do I really need to keep pointing out how indispensable commerce is to everyday life in parentheses?
) and if the government catches you, they will put you - and your family - into a FEMA camp where you will be tortured and starved until you agree to take the mark. Should you have the intestinal fortitude to refuse as you watch your loved ones abused and murdered, then you will simply be beheaded.

Even though you were late to the game, that kind of guts is to be rewarded:

REVELATION 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Still, the thought kinda makes you wish you had accepted Christ before the Rapture so you don't have to go through all that doesn't it?

Peace.

edit on 3/16/2011 by OldCorp because: Spellin an punkshoeation

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I will add some new conjecture to the mark of the beast

I have read that the true mark of the beast is circumcision

Forehead Foreskin covering head fore head

I have been circumcised, I can only imagine the physical pain I experienced as a baby, psychological scarring my mind forever, and removing precious sensory glands at the tip of the skin, stemming sexual ferocity

Is this the truth, I do not know? Will I circumcise my son? I don't think it is worth it

PS. circumcision is your covenant with God. Man was fueled by his sexual desires and to show that he put the Lord first and overcome his strongest desire he offered his foreskin as a covenant with God

Just the original reason FYI

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
man... here im thinkin it was the ATM?debit cards and prophetic misinterperations that are unkown to the prophet.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by Techyo
If you all only knew who I am...

So tell us, Who are you?

He intended to try this one on me as well in the previous thread. I am beginning to think he thinks he is something he is not.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Not too sure what to make of this. For a long time I believed in the story of Revelation (I'm a Catholic convert) but after taking 9 months of religious education classes, the story of Revelation is just that. A story. At least that's MY opinion.
I do believe in the end times whether it be doomsday, 2012, the 2nd coming of Jesus or all three! But the chapters that make up Revelation no longer seem prophetic to me anymore after researching and studying them for so long.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

Perhaps he is the antichrist himself and is purposefully trying to throw the rest of us off his trail with false prophecies and claims that Wal Mart and their bar-codes are really the antichrist.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Although it's a common misconception, your thoughts on a "chip", or any physical mark being the mark of the beast are innaccurate and misleading. The mark of the beast is to be taken IN your right hand or IN your forehead. Common sense, right hand is the hand that most people are dominant with. What's in your forehead? Your brain. Put two and two together, the mark of the beast is doing Satan's work for him and believing in the lies he's going to spew out his mouth. So the mark will either be in your actions or mind, your right hand and forehead.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

reply to post by derst1988

Perhaps he is the antichrist himself and is purposefully trying to throw the rest of us off his trail with false prophecies and claims that Wal Mart and their bar-codes are really the antichrist.

Perhaps, i think more realistically he is a Christian who fails to see the heavy dose of symbolism and reads the Good Book as litteral. and by fail i mean he fails to acknowledge symbolism, except where it is useful to his interpretation of the Bible.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

hahahahaha

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

edit on 16-3-2011 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
After reading this entire thread, I have a few questions for the OP.

1. As another poster brought up, How did you come up with the 6+6+6? The bible I've studied for years said 666 (or 616 for those who believe it was mis-translated) IS his name, not the mathamatical possibility of his name.

2. Why would the anti-christ, having a pretty good handle on religion and the world, would be so simplistic?

RFID wouldn't be forced or prevent one from buying,selling or trading. Also, if everyone were forced to be injected with a chip, wouldn't that be a dead giveaway?

How could it be money, when Jesus himself lived in times of currency?

After thinking about your you theory on this subject, do you realize how simple it would be, making God's plan or at least St. John the Divine's (or who ever really wrote the book of Revelation) worth about as much as a hill of beans?

The end of time is not know even by the angels in heaven, only God himself knows when the end is neigh. How could one know the mark of the beast when one has never seen such a thing? We can calculate the number of the beast (in some bible's it actually says "count"). in any way we wish, but that isn't understanding. You must have UNDERSTANDING in order to "calculate". That is the wisdom.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Cincykid because: typo's

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

There is no rapture sir...And in Daniel it plainly states that satan comes in peacefully and prospersously, quite the opposite of war. Rumors of war, earthquakes and the famine are the begining and signs of what is it come. Satan's role is Antichrist and he plays the role well, in otherwords, he pretends to be Christ. If there is war and all these terrible things happening, how would anyone be decieved into believing that he is the true Christ? God also plainly states that he is against those who teach His children to "fly away" or rapture. No offense intended to you or your beliefs. Just telling the truth..

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Cincykid

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techyo

That wasn't my only reason. I also said because my thoughts were scattered across four pages. I wanted them all in one complete post so people don't just read part of it.

What do you have against me? I spend my days trying to seek information for the good of others.

How can you disagree with righteousness?

EDIT: By the way, I deleted the ONLY line that bothered you.

edit on 15-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

Don't worry-

Matthew 5:10`Happy those persecuted for righteousness' sake -- because theirs is the reign of the heavens.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section69

Maybe one world leader refers to a computer (The All Seeing Eye). There is an HD camera in every smartphone. Simply data for a conditioned conclusion.

Not a too bad suggestion, actually. It would go perfectly together with the description of the Leader as having an "image" made of himself that could speak, and that also had the ability to kill anyone that refused to worship it.
It could pefectly well be a separate computer-unit with attached laser or electrocutionary system, activated by vocie sensors; If a person refuses to say a certain phrase or words within a given ammount of seconds or minutes, the systems activates and executes the object.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join