It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If you all only knew who I am...

"Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand."

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Techyo

Then I will resist. You imply disparity where there is none. Just because I don't agree with your reasoning, much less believe your source doesn't mean I will blindly accept something else I do not believe in.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

edit on 15-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
see the later comment / reply
edit on 15-3-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techyo
If you all only knew who I am...

So tell us, Who are you?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

M8 ,Just about everything that is contained in the book of revelation is contained in.. say Lord of The Rings.
earthquakes,Beasts,Evil,Good,Ancient writings,wars,lightning etc... actualy lord of the rings is even better because it has some stuff that the Bible aint got like goblins and wizards etc. Does this mean that the end of the world,if there is gona be one, has any realtion to Lord of the Rings?... No,course not its just a book, a story. get the picture? Theres is nothing that can convince me that your book is right. More right than my book.or his book.or anyone elses book.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

So what you guys are saying is you are all going to get the chip, right?

Maybe we already have the chip. I mean there are only about 5 food distribution companies in the US. So if we are eating drugged food, that's the mark in the head. As for the hand there's already a chip in every one of our hands (Cell Phones). They do affect our brainwaves as well.

Everybody has one, I wouldn't say we are necessarily forced to use it, but I have noticed I feel more like I have to do SOMETHING when I have my cell phone in my pocket, even if its just a relaxing drive. I have found my days turn out differently if I keep the cell phone on a desk in the other room or something.

www.scientificamerican.com...

www.pcworld.com... in_waves_study_says.html

en.wikipedia.org...

Its only a matter of time before programming our brains is more...Specific.

I am not a believer at all in anything religious. But I do have a spiritual side, but I gravitate toward scientific data to find my answers...

It's trippy @ssholes with crazy technology that we need to worry about, not the technology itself, or gods.

edit on 15-3-2011 by Section69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2011 by Section69 because: Link Weirdness

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
When will people realize that the Bible is not any authority on anything and was written exclusively to limit and control the behavior and minds of the ignorant masses? Time to grow up and leave these childish superstitions behind if we are ever to grow into the beings demanded by our dignity and intelligence. Is no one suspicious that this "God" demanded blood sacrifices and the murder of homosexuals and insubordinate children? The fact that the sitting Pope is a former Hitler Youth member and has covered up the systematic rape of children doesn't raise eyebrows? Oh wait i forgot, he's INFALLIBLE. Don't even get me started on the other fun things the Catholic Church is responsible for like the Inquisition, the Crusades, Colonization (genocide) of South America, Dark Ages, etc. The entire purpose of this book is to stop people from looking within. No one is coming to save you and kill the unbelievers. The sooner people start working on themselves, the sooner this planet will be heaven on Earth.

God please save us from religion.
edit on 3/15/2011 by Mr Poopra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I'm going to ignore every post that's against it.

You are the guys prophecies in the end times.....always learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Also this...

news.cnet.com...

I remember seeing this some time ago where they have been developing chips to put in the brain.

So in the forehead OR hand, is accurate to what will be around in the end days.

It obvious that they went with the hand because you'll never be able to force all to receive a chip in their brain.

Keep up the good works, informing people now is crucial as this is the time it is important...2000 years ago it wasn't happening lol....

Let the narrow minded ones go be grasshoppers, or sheep....did u get the moral of the stories when you weere a child??

OP your efforts are not going to waste....the negative types can't act anyway besides that....

By the way many cell phones are being built with the RFID within...take that phone and put it in your hand and use it hold it to your head....and notice the calcification of the pineal gland...its the MARK Doctors use to see brain tumors...electrical devices that are close to us for prolonged periods of time, cause the brain and body to function differently....no denying that...

What if the way a bird is a bird, bee is a bee, spider is a spider...is thats the "Radio Signal" they are tuned into as beings...what signal is MAN tuned into......how does MAN be a MAN?? How does one tune in like every other creature....notice cancer in your body...its cells that forget thier purpose so the grow out of control and disrupt the systems off the body....CAN"T YOU SEE your negativity is like a Cancer to the thoughts of this world....

OP thank you...lets hope they choose to say no to the RFID...ehem RADIO FREQUENCY IDENTIFICATION....any chance it will COMPLICATE our NATURAL ability to TUNE IN??

PS I highlighted...alot of the NEGATIVES JUST LIKE TO SCAN....TOO HARD TO READ THE WHOLE THING

edit on 15-3-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Yeah, but the Lord of the Rings was way more interesting than the OP's book. The movie wasn't half bad either!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Techyo

Thank you for the thought/warning. I agree it's coming. Have strength, people aren't receptive to God's Word these days.

-Your friend in Christ

P.S. I just hope that when we're raptured they will think and know we were right, but I have a feeling they'll blame aliens.
edit on 15-3-2011 by pintobean because: because I could

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
After more reading, the casting or drawing of lots (RFID) is much like Jonah and the whale.

If God uses "drawing of lots" to raise a person's faith, who are we to reckon why? If the masses confront the dilemna of getting the RFID chip, obviously it has a purpose for somebody, somewhere.

I realize this goes against my previous statement, but this one here isn't ready to go out on that limb and say no if God has a purpose for it.

I'll think I will stay neutral on this one...strike my previous opinion.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
PS 2 BIBLES...new and OLD....OLD WAS ABOUT CONTROL AND YOU BETTER OBEY OR ELSE....the bible had to change after the Christ...his teachings are different than the fear mongering of the old testament. The new testamant has been infiltrated aswell....

But the point is the ones warning about the Mark, are aware of a plan started long ago....a plan to mark every person like cattle they traded, they need to monitor thier resource(Us!). Aswell, we have potential to advance to challenge our "owners", so they make effort to contol our evolution and ability to think...a smart human is not a good human...every hear Kris Rocks joke about the "Octagon"....we are the recievers of that joke....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
PS 2 BIBLES...new and OLD....OLD WAS ABOUT CONTROL AND YOU BETTER OBEY OR ELSE....the bible had to change after the Christ...his teachings are different than the fear mongering of the old testament. The new testamant has been infiltrated aswell....

But the point is the ones warning about the Mark, are aware of a plan started long ago....a plan to mark every person like cattle they traded, they need to monitor thier resource(Us!). Aswell, we have potential to advance to challenge our "owners", so they make effort to contol our evolution and ability to think...a smart human is not a good human...every hear Kris Rocks joke about the "Octagon"....we are the recievers of that joke....

PS One Agenda, God's.

Christians came and split the Bible up into the old testament and into the new testament to give a better understanding of how it progresses.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

Yeah, but the Lord of the Rings was way more interesting than the OP's book. The movie wasn't half bad either!

A five year old can comprehend a fairytale, while yet the oldest man cannot comprehend the Bible.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Some of the responses on here make me actually start to feel sick....

PS movies make it easy to discredit ideas of great merit.....

If there was somebody who had a calling inside to do something great for mankind might do otherwise if he just ignores the calling within him and pushes it aside as delusions created by a movie....

Look at whats happening around you all....the transition to a new way of life is upon us....

I hope you all remember how to "LISTEN TO YOURSELF AGAIN"....remember how to be a man, stop judging others and make positive strides in your own lives...and let your life be a service to others...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

A five year old can comprehend a fairytale, while yet the oldest man cannot comprehend the Bible.

You are absolutely right. I cannot comprehend how grown men believe that Samson's long hair made him superman, the benevolent and loving Creator of the Universe has a group of people that he loves more than others and are thus exempt from his righteous justice to murder, steal land, and charge interest on money loaned to everyone but this beloved group. This is pure, unadulterated human bullsh*t and as a Jew i'll be the first to admit it. There is no such thing as a "chosen people". Like Christ said, the Kingdom of God is within, not in one man nor a group of men, but ALL men.
edit on 3/15/2011 by Mr Poopra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
There is no such thing as a "chosen people". Like Christ said, the Kingdom of God is within, not in one man or a group of men, but ALL men.

You are absolutely correct my friend. This does not mean that everyone treats everyone like they have the divine within them. Regrettably, we have built up great systems of iniquity, money, governments, corporations, and religions which serve to separate mankind from one another, weaken them, debase them, and corrupt them.

Christ came and fulfilled the prophecies of the old testament. He is the messiah. No one wants to abide by his law, his way, and his truth.

Just as he fulfilled the prophecies of old, another Son of Man will come and fulfil the prophecies left by Christ by continuing his work. The systems of iniquity will be thrown down and trampled under foot.

It is God's will for mankind to love one another. It is his Law. It is his way. It is our destiny.

Remember that prophecy is intended to be proof of God's existence. When prophecy is fulfilled, mankind is reminded that they are always being watched, always being guided, and always in touch with that awesome nameless spirit that is within and without all of us.

I do not ask you to take my word for it my friend. All I ever ask is that you simply watch. The prophecies of the coming of the Son of Man are being fulfilled, and it is this generation that will be witness.

Love one another.

That is all we were ever expected to do.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Brother, i always enjoy seeing your posts in a thread. I sense a lot of love and compassion in your words, lessons always learned through painful events. I acknowledge the divinity within you and embrace you as a brother.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join