It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Earthquake Predicted 3 days before it occured (Controversial!:)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
My agenda is not to correct, condone, or condemn any ones thoughts by posting this.
Nor to take light off of the seriousness of the gripping tragedy in Japan to interject a debate I would feel is petty.

I myself have my reservations simply because this is so out there.

I just wish to supply you with a video I saw previous to the 3-11 disaster, my birth date is on 3-11 and was astonished when I woke up and saw the headlines after seeing this video.

with that being said:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3/15/2011 by LoveSoldier because: I can't upload/ embed the video, so I just supplied a link. (this is my second thread)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveSoldier

You are probably fixing your link.

I'll have to refresh now.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Yeah i noticed you link was wrong lol!
Actually i think this was posted somewhere else too im not sure were, but yeah i think this can be very skeptical.
Someone eventually has to get a prediction right.....Right ?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveSoldier
My agenda is not to correct, condone, or condemn any ones thoughts by posting this.
Nor to take light off of the seriousness of the gripping tragedy in Japan to interject a debate I would feel is petty.

I myself have my reservations simply because this is so out there.

I just wish to supply you with a video I saw previous to the 3-11 disaster, my birth date is on 3-11 and was astonished when I woke up and saw the headlines after seeing this video.

with that being said:

www.youtube.com...

I saw the same thing on 3/11 (Happy belated B-day, mine was yesterday). Everything she says is pretty interesting. Still researching..... Peace! ;-)

edit on 3/15/2011 by LoveSoldier because: I can't upload/ embed the video, so I just supplied a link. (this is my second thread)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Alkimyst

If it was posted elsewhere I apologize, I was not going to post it at all because I agree someone is bound to make a correct prediction somewhere along the line.

However with all of the buzz going on with Comet Elenin and pole shifts and whatnot I thought I would throw the community a bone.

(I looked at her background, she believes the government has been conducting tests on her for 15 years, even pulled her baby from a daycare because she saw needle marks on the back of his head?)

I would like to say that beyond the spiritual implications of this, she DID use a system to accurately document a major earthquake and event.

That It was not purely out of the blue

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
A member on ATS had a dream about the earthquake a month before it happened.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveSoldier

Thanks for sharing this video. She does seem to be quite "nutty" but she definitely did figure out some patterns in events and their location. The Elenin/Earth/Sun alignment comparison is quite astonishing and also the connection (although quite far fetched) to the sumerian word NIN and the epic of Gilgamesh sounds like an interesting coincidence.

Her other videos are unbelievable as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I Think she may be onto something .
She may seem kind of crazy to some people... but when you know something of such importance, it
can be quite a knock when people dont listen or take note.
Especially when help is what is being offered.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I've heard this woman before....her accuracy is something to concider....I think people should listen closer to how she comes to her conclusions....they are quite practical.

I too had visions of LA tsunami, I actually moved there for awhile, and b4 I thought it was just me worrying about the move....but strange things happened and I ended coming back to Canada, in the fall. I am nto saying it wasn't just dreams based on worry...but I have to admit they were extremely vivid....and events pushed me to reconcider my move....I hope they were not correct in the magnitude...in my vision/dreams they were far larger than Tokyos....I was in a highrise building and out the window a larger wave with rain washed away the landscape...the the dream/vision the building seemed safe....

One thing about Cali, not that many tall buildings...they do not build very high because the earth tremors often....but that could be bad if there is a larger tsunami...higher ground only options, most places built under 4 floors and rarely any basements, and the base under the ground is extremely sandy....they commented on the radio the PCH(Pacific Coast Highway) is mainly on sand and it could easily wash away...additonally the beaches there were washed away last January according to residents...they always commented if I would have arrived 2 weeks earlier it was soooo much more pristine....there are signs of all the faults along the beaches...exposed from under all the sand they imported....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
I've heard this woman before....her accuracy is something to concider....I think people should listen closer to how she comes to her conclusions....they are quite practical.

I too had visions of LA tsunami, I actually moved there for awhile, and b4 I thought it was just me worrying about the move....but strange things happened and I ended coming back to Canada, in the fall. I am nto saying it wasn't just dreams based on worry...but I have to admit they were extremely vivid....and events pushed me to reconcider my move....I hope they were not correct in the magnitude...in my vision/dreams they were far larger than Tokyos....I was in a highrise building and out the window a larger wave with rain washed away the landscape...the the dream/vision the building seemed safe....

One thing about Cali, not that many tall buildings...they do not build very high because the earth tremors often....but that could be bad if there is a larger tsunami...higher ground only options, most places built under 4 floors and rarely any basements, and the base under the ground is extremely sandy....they commented on the radio the PCH(Pacific Coast Highway) is mainly on sand and it could easily wash away...additonally the beaches there were washed away last January according to residents...they always commented if I would have arrived 2 weeks earlier it was soooo much more pristine....there are signs of all the faults along the beaches...exposed from under all the sand they imported....

I find it liberating that you have enough faith in yourself to be able to commit to something like moving between countries based off of your own experiences. I also find it intriguing that the PCH is built on sand, and that beaches are washing away. Is this 2 months old or has the activity been going for a longer time?

Finally, importing sand to put over a fault?

Astonishing

new topics

top topics

join