It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the NWO not here yet?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
world leaders calling for this
decades if not longer discussed

maybe an illusion
to keep the masses busy

i doubt this
new world order

it is here
but it is us

we are it
it is simply westernism

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
the NWO is already here, we just don't know it yet

Yeah, its almost here. Most people dont see it, what just underlines their success.

For me, the point is, HOW BIG NWO´s power is..I mean, when it is real, and it makes sense to think so, then they own almost everything and manipulate very intelligent, for decades, even 2 centuries..

- mass media deception 24/7
- politics ( ´left´ /´right´ )
- banking system
- political strategy for their goals since Napoleon

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Ha, it'll never work... They assume people are weak little sheeple. We too are waiting for the perfect moment..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by petdog82

I believe that the illuminati ( NWO) has not taken over and begun their world wide change because they are watching us. They are watching how we learning and respond to different events through history. They are testing us and waiting for the right moment to take over. I dont know whether they are wanting to change the world for better or worse but i do believe that a change is coming soon. I am a teenager how has been greatly influenced bu what i see through the media and although many of the things may be coincedental i still think they are impacting the way we think whether it is intetional or an added bonus.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I think something people are forgetting about is simple human nature, and more specifically, greed.

Do you honestly think a shadowy group of people plotting world domination would be patient enough to wait not only years, but generations or centuries to see their plan come to fruition?

I think not. Its simply not in human nature, and certainly not for the type of people they would be. Those in a position of power, or more importantly, wanting more power are not the type of people to patiently sit idle as their life passes them by. No, power begets power, and I do believe in the old adage that absolute power corupts absolutely.

These simply are not people who would sit by when opportunities arise to solidify their power. This could have easily been done during the Cold War. I can think of a number of scenerios that would have led to a one world government, in some cases with consent of the masses, in some cases without. But in either case they would accept it as better than the alternative.

The world was fairly evenly divided into two spheres of power and influence. A limited nuclear war then an agreement between the two states afterward to "work together for the good of mankind" would have been brilliant, and not one person alive would have protested. The alternative, global nuclear holocaust, would be unthinkable. Please someone refute this statement.

Why did this not happen? Because the so called NWO is non-existent.

And I post my question to Proto again. Where do you get your end date for your so called shadow government for compete takeover in 2032 again? Or whatever year it was. I'm very curious as to where you get this info from.

edit on 9-5-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Some of us Brits would give you a darn right unfriendly stare too

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Just because you are not experiencing immediate or cinematic effects of a New World Order police-state does not mean it is any less present or real. In fact, the idea is to keep it secret and to wean people off of certain freedoms, induce a certain psychological conditioning, and gently veil the world in darkness without them ever knowing it.

It's kind of stupid though, once they get everything they want, own the world, have fun with their money and they drugs and their cars and their hookers while ignoring the needs of the people, what then? I'm thinking a few centuries of totalitarian control, if there is not a revolution, will be a generation of descendants of these monsters who realize, holy frack my ancestors were monsters.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MonarchSlave

If the NWO is in charge as you say, please explain to me what freedoms they have taken from me as a Canadian citizen?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I believe 'they' are simply waiting for science and technology to advance and make up a model of the human psyche which will not be true but will appear so which the majority will accept. What's bad about it is that the model does not really include a 'self' but behaviour is explained by chemical composition and DNA/genetic makeup. This is convenient as people will be more susceptible to authority and easily influenced, having little power over their own thoughts.

All unwanted thoughts or notions (anything different than the consensus) will be classified as some sort of disease or disorder and drugs will be forced. IQ and risks for diseases/handicaps will be determined during pregnancy (babies under a certain IQ would be aborted), people with a weak genetic makeup will be asked/persuaded not to have children, kept seperate from the mentally 'healthy'/sane population, obese people will be forced rations and excercise, smoking and alcohol will be banned (replaced by a drug simulating alcohol, but more healthy, by then alcohol will have a bad reputation like smoking now) as well as several high risk sports except ofcourse for a certain elite, the most wealthy who will have premium health services like selecting the most perfect cells for births, health spa's for mental therapies deemed too expensive for the general population. All this for the greater good, the economy.

But for this model to become the dominant view in society, religion has to become a minority with less influence it has now, maybe at least 5-8 decades, by then technology will be sophisticated, controlled (censored) and wide spread enough, the EU would probably be much more organized and become the seat of world power, the world population will all be sedated in some way, wars and conflicts will cease to exist and it will all come together.
edit on 11/5/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If you look deep enough into the illuminati you will realize that they're more than just an elite group of powerful people, they are in fact a cult. A cult that is very much believes in the power of dark majick and worships satan.

Whether you believe in God or Satan is irrelevant, all that matters is that they do. So to answer your question, they are waiting on the anti-christ to make himself known. He is the final and most powerful piece in their global chess game.

The way the world is currently headed it would appear that many of their goals have nearly been accomplished. There is one goal that stands out to me, however, and when this happens you will know that the time has nearly come.

China. The illuminati has been grooming China for years to be the next super power of the world. If you think about it, this day is not far off as the Chinese economy is slated to surpass that of the U.S. within mere months.

Of course the anti-christ being right behind China's rise to power is my own personal theory and strictly speculation.

We will see.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaydee055

Please post your proof showing how the Illuminati are "grooming" China. I'd love to read it.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
They are trying to EASE the world into the NWO. By crashing the U.S economy and doing the same with europe's.

They do own the world, but they need the governments to fall. And people to WANT to change currencies etc..

And don't forget that they want to starve 6.5billion people. Lol.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The One word government has been in effect since a very long time ago, marked by societies having similar traits like sharing leadership names, president, prime-minister etc, armies all wearing berets and saluting and marching almost the same way, humanity needing documents called passports (accepted by all nations) to travel from one imaginary geographical area to another.
The only thing they are waiting for is for a majority of humanity to accept a one world government as a concept, but the world is one behind the scenes

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
There's a book by former British Intelligence man, Dr. John Coleman. The book, The Committee of 300, explains a lot of is going on and what has been going on for a very long time.
The elitists work in 50-year increments ... not sure when this 50 years started. According to one source we need to watch the Euro. It's said the euro will collapse before our dollar. Our dollar should collapse by the end of 2012. Lindsey Williams who was chaplain to big oil elitists in Alaska has plenty of videos on youtube. A couple of these "elitists" confided in him. As evil-spirited as the elitists are, they have to tell what they're going to do.
This NWO is going to be the one-world government led by the antichrist who will rule the world.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Obama is the last piece to the puzzle, (hence the slogan "change") how ironic is it that the Olympics as well as our next presidential election fall under 2012... Now in order for the NWO to become visible to the average citizen , 3/4's of the population must be destroyed. Our planet has 6.5 billion people, so its almost an uphill battle to unleash the full potential of a one world government... Population Control has already begun, from the food and water we consume to the frequencies and chemicals in the air, to vaccinations, natural disasters etc...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012ChristEnergy

All speculation and guesswork. So many holes in these theories it's ridiculous yet so many people are so convinced of these conspiracy theories it boggles my mind. And when you ask for proof I'm told I need to "connect the dots".

Funny thing is, when I connect the dots, I see the opposite, and governments pitted against one another.

Do you honestly think the "elite" or NWO or whatever would have allowed the development of nuclear weaponry and more importantly the cold war? They would have had to live for years in underground blast shelters in case one of the many documented nuclear close calls went hot. Or why did they not use these aresenals to their advantage during the Cold War?

I can think of a number of scenarios that would have allowed them to solidify their grip.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

We ARE here. We've even got our own channel on Youtube. See??

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I may be going out on a limb here....

But maybe because there is no such thing as the NWO?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

My friend (i believe i should be allowed to call you that even though we have never met as we are on the same side) the NWO policies will only show their greedy face once the middle east has gone abrupt and the globe steps in and world war 3 occurs, they will say that a system needs to come into place to ensure future world peace. That is when the face of the NWO will show its hideously deformed face. I believe anyway.......

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Let's be honest, NWO will never happen.

Who would be the leader of the world. You think China will say "Oh yeah, you be leaders America", no because that wouldn't happen visa versa.

The only way for NWO to actually happen would be when the world reaches the point of Global Thermonuclear War, and the desperate dying people need a leader.

NWO ties in with David Icke and the Reptilians(and we all know how real Reptilians are..... *cough*), theres aspect of Project Blue Beam that is true, that's why it grips people to believe it.

edit on 27-5-2011 by Symbotic because: Didn't finish post

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join