It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the NWO not here yet?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The truth is, the NWO is just a conspiracy, a myth, its not acctually real, but it does make for some cool stories, the type of stories which bring people flooding to this websites, although some armchair experts on here will try and have you believe the NWO is real and a Shadow Government does really exist, its total crap, the NWO isnt here because such thing doesnt exist and probably never will.

This my friend is THE TRUTH.

Feel free to believe in myths and conspiracies, but sometimes its nice to know what is fact and what is fiction.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bellesgm

yes this is part of the power use system if they determine that your are using to much electricity they can and will cut you off, or in time of rolling brown outs to save power? no to show the can be god to have or not and you have no say.
To you that do not think that the NWO is here well let it come for you , oh it has HMO TSA DHS FEMA got your money yet???
BP will get you oil one way or the other,
City bank and MC will be there for you to buy your home,
oh ya you can not make one payment do not worry the homeless shelter will have room for you .
Want to leave the USA see the mid East well have fun if a predictor does not find you, say they can't well tell that to Pakistan. China and NK seem ok for what they are, just think war could break out any day , little ill needs a BD gift why not SK. China needs more free labor, better get your new RFD pass port so they can say you work for CIA.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
my last post here, i hope people figured out, was entirely sarcastic.

i have a question to ponder - what if the NWO already IS here? think about it. you need identification to do just about anything now. i have been ID'ed for the weirdest things.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

so you were able too sit in on a Bilderberg Group meeting, ok so why is the dollar fading, why is silver rising, why are we still in Iraq, will we go to war with NK over SK if so,when will that start? why does the HMO cover some and not all needs why is the HMO governed by WHO and not FDA AMA? why is the dollar part of IMF?why is the NATO in Libya and not UN? why is NATO even there?come on speak up or is it the no comment i have nothing to say the NWO does not exist.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Itop1

so you were able too sit in on a Bilderberg Group meeting, ok so why is the dollar fading, why is silver rising, why are we still in Iraq, will we go to war with NK over SK if so,when will that start? why does the HMO cover some and not all needs why is the HMO governed by WHO and not FDA AMA? why is the dollar part of IMF?why is the NATO in Libya and not UN? why is NATO even there?come on speak up or is it the no comment i have nothing to say the NWO does not exist.

The NWO is a conspiracy, probably one of the greatest, i live in the real world, not living a world of conspiracy, you know 90% of the worlds population have probably never even heard of the new world order, it only exists on conspiracy forums, things are happening because thats how life is, # happens sometimes for real reasons, not because a NWO or shadow government controls it, wake up!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

then they were a sleep during George Bush Sr speeches, here is just one of then many www.youtube.com... i will find more and this one www.robodoon.com... from the site and i think it says it all

1990 February 28 President Bush in fund raising speech in SF

"Time and again in this century, the political map of the world was transformed. And in each instance, a new world order came about through the advent of a new tyrant or the outbreak of a bloody global war, or its end.
should i go on or have you seen enough?

edit on 14-4-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Itop1

then they were a sleep during George Bush Sr speeches, here is just one of then many www.youtube.com... i will find more and this one www.robodoon.com... from the site and i think it says it all

1990 February 28 President Bush in fund raising speech in SF

"Time and again in this century, the political map of the world was transformed. And in each instance, a new world order came about through the advent of a new tyrant or the outbreak of a bloody global war, or its end.
should i go on or have you seen enough?

edit on 14-4-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

This is a speech from an Ex US president.... Since when has his word been final? There is no new world order and there never will be, for example, do you really think countries like china and russia are really gonna give a # about what he says?? Nah i dont think so lol

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

well if you would like to know why and how china pulled off the the Olympics here is why transpacifica.net... from the link

Bush’s China journal has recently been published, and it reveals frustration at being made irrelevant by direct contacts between Henry Kissinger and Deng Xiaoping.
back then there is no way China could have had the Olympics en.beijing2008.cn... so if there is no NWO how did China hold the Olympics? or become capitalist?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
the NWO is already here, we just don't know it yet

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I was wondering the same thing, but then again you have cameras here in new jersey being put up at every traffic light intersection. that might be a start of it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by petdog82

IMO because the dollar...i.e bond market.... as the heart of the bretton woods/ current global monetary system and global reserve currency has not had a critical rupture yet.

our debt was put on "negative watch today" by S and P. it would be a riot if the very banks we bailed out get the green light to short our CDS spreads and create a stampede out of dollar...i don't think this would be in their best interests thou but as multi nationals who knows.

we are not much longer in charge as soverign nations.

banking /finance is the MOST influential big industry that shapes our economy. and they are HELL BENT on taking more "market share"

a intellectual elite made up of big finance is gonna use the cover of the next financial crisis which their will be one... "rest assured" to replace the role of soverign govt's. First they indebt the govt's ...especially as the too big too fails ....threaten to take the whole economy down if they are not bailed out )which comes wit a high soverign debt bill) till the debt crisis spreads much wider and deals a CRITICAL BLOW. if you don't understand soverign debt and where it's headed then you can't see the sniper in the woods taking aim on us.

the new system is being set up....i don't know when the financial collapse will occur.....the best way to describe global financial stability now is to imagine a man on a unicycle several tea cups on top of each other heading toward a wind tunnel

there is too much conflict of interest in poltical system to rebuild economy in our interests ...mutli nationals that benefit from a more even global playing field /standard of living ...have tremendous influence...that is one reason why cheap labor continues to flow over the borders. lol

the new system ....i.e bretton woods 2 is going to try and place global banking insitutions senior in power over soverign gov'ts monetary systems. kind of like the way the imf is to third world country's. that is the way the global central bank could be toward the usa. all it takes is some more debt downgrades and bond market turmoil. the dollar system of bretton woods I being uprooted will be the most imporant event shaping the NWO. i have no idea when or how it happens but it will.

i'm back just in time for the STHTF potentially

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

The UN is the new world order have a look at what they are into they are trying to run everything. Have a look at the land they are aquiring from a countries debt if you think they are there for the good you are mistaken. They are the main driver of the climate change scar compagne and run most of the fundraisers for poor countries yet there are still troubles there. They are at the head of education for your children they are working on an agenda that agenda is agaenda 21.

What is the easiest way to to fool people into believing something isn't real or isn't a lie you put it in the public eye as most people recieve their news from controlled sources none will question it.

Why is the main reason people will not question something they don't agree with it's because they will be labled an extremist for mearly having their own thoughts this is rediculous you are put into a category that terrorists are known as.

America is the biggest threat for this as most people look to America for hope and be shown what freedom really is yet all that is being stripped from you everyday but you just keep believing that no one wants you as some mindless slave. America is getting beaten down and everyones hopes are as well as they see America just lose what made it great.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Chances are it is already here, we just aren't seeing it out in the open. Althought there are things that are becoming more prevalent and bold.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The NWO is a slow evolving process of technology advancing and elite bankers and governments taking more control.It happens without you realy knowing it is happening.It also is something you cannot realy stop the bankers and technology advancing to open up the entire society as a one world government.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Elite powers all ready use RFID chip technology.Top secret bases probably use RFID all ready and are required to do so.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Because there are so many of us the "elitists" can't just take over ... they work in 50-year cycles to bring about their evil and their one-world government, one-world currency and one-world religion.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB

Because there are so many of us the "elitists" can't just take over ... they work in 50-year cycles to bring about their evil and their one-world government, one-world currency and one-world religion.

and don't forget the One World Economy .....

…. One World Economy appropriately abbreviated as “O.W.E.” as in “you owe me money !”.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
it isn't here yet because the collapse of the bretton woods fiat currency system has not occured yet.

the breakdown of the monetary system is a process not an event......a big leap forward occured when gov't took on giant amount of debt to bailout corrupt reckless financial systems as well as fil in to pick up GDP slack.

now as gov't/soverign credit cards around the world are run up...and soverign credit default swaps can be literally bid up to spook country's bond markets......it seems like it's a matter of time into a more global power will step in and fill the gap when soverign govt's go bankrupt or basically become controlled by global economic powers . not to mention financial recklessness and leverage has not been reined in at at all. and the too big to fails which are soverign economic terrorists are still running around cart blanche.

It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.

edit on 7-5-2011 by cpdaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
it is here
we have no voice
we have no power

you have no control over any thing
nothing in america is the way it was planned

the new world order is alive
it is not a one world government
it is a world controlled by power through force

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
The truth is, the NWO is just a conspiracy, a myth, its not acctually real, but it does make for some cool stories, the type of stories which bring people flooding to this websites, although some armchair experts on here will try and have you believe the NWO is real and a Shadow Government does really exist, its total crap, the NWO isnt here because such thing doesnt exist and probably never will.

This my friend is THE TRUTH.

Feel free to believe in myths and conspiracies, but sometimes its nice to know what is fact and what is fiction.

I fully endorse this message and that of the OP.

There is no real evidence of some vast, overreaching shadow government. People will will draw vague lines about how this leader knew that person before he was elected and claim it as evidence of conspiracy.

Such hogwash. If this existed there have been several times in the past century they could have solidified their grip on world power but alas, nothing has transpired.

I'd like to ask Proto how he comes up with his prediction of the year 2032 for an end date to the transition?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join