It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the NWO not here yet?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VirtualPerception

My sources, I live in the UK I am subject to UK law and I know that I don’t own a RFID chip, MI5 are not accessing my medical records and the government do not have a chip in my car to catch me speeding, SOCA no longer exists, there is no DNA database and no, I don’t have a ID card. Even the title of that blog is wrong is should be “this is Brittan” and not “this is England”.

edit on 1-4-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Your name says it all. Nothing anyone says to you will change your mind because you already believe yourself to be more intelligent than everyone else. But I'll give it a shot.

The uniting of the world COULD be a good thing, so long as the people have a say in what goes on, and have a good standard of living. But what NWO stands for is not the progression of humanity, but the oppression of it.

The NWO uses the financial system to turn you into a slave to your debt, and as soon as you get close to paying it off, raise the interest rate to an unaffordable cost per month and FORECLOSE, stealing your property. The sad part is that the "money" you borrowed, doesn't even exist, it's standard practice to lend out 10 times the amount of money the bank you get it from actually has, this simply creates money from nothing. This is why the Federal Reserve, and the World Bank, aren't controlled by any governments!!! These are private corporations who loan the government money and charge interest.

If the NWO stood for the public good then I'd be the first on board, but it doesn't. It stands for subversion, pacification, deciet, corruption, propaganda, PROFIT and WAR.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by petdog82

First They came... - Pastor Martin Niemoller First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me
- Pastor Martin Niemöller
en.wikipedia.org...

Sounds like they haven't come for you yet.

Did you or anyone you know of actually vote for any of the UN delegates who decided to declare a no-fly zone in Libya which has already resulted in many civilian deaths - or any of the other UN sanctioned 'liberations' for that matter?

No?

Who gave them the power then?

That is merely one example of many.

The NWO is basically already here.

Know your history because history repeats.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

But you do own an rfid chip if you own a passport. Living somewhere doesn't mean you know ALL of the laws. Maybe you should look them up, you might be surprised.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Oh you mean that chip that has a range of no more than a few meters that I keep in a draw in my bedroom. The one that never leaves my house and therefore means they have no way of using it to track where I am at any given time. Yeah ok. What about all the other stuff that’s wrong with that link.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I especially like your 9/11 stance. Have you seen loose change?

Why are you even on this website? Disinformation?

I guess you believe that after a jet fuel explosion (in which all the jet fuel is immediatley ignited) it is possible for this fuel to weaken solid steel infrastructure, not only 50 or so stories below where any fuel might be burning, but in a completely different building? (Building 7)

It seems every argument you have comes from the official story. Meaning utter ignorance or complete blindness.

Edit: in either case, I won't be wasting any more time talking with you.

edit on 1-4-2011 by VirtualPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

My views on 9/11 have nothing to do with this thread, I am quite clear on them however. I do not believe the official story however in the absence of a conspiracy theory to convince me otherwise it will have to do. Like I said, that has nothing to do with this thread other than to show how week you argument has became, something that is only proven by your childish “am not talking to you anymore”, the reason you’re not talking to me anymore is because you have lost the original argument. That blog about “England” was wrong.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by VirtualPerception
what NWO stands for is not the progression of humanity, but the oppression of it.

You base your entire position on the notion of evil bankers controlling the world. Because you've come from this angle i'm going to tell you now, you're dead wrong.

The bankers sure do have power and money and influence, but they are not a force willing to control the world. If you think they are you're deluding yourself.

The NWO uses the financial system to turn you into a slave to your debt, and as soon as you get close to paying it off, raise the interest rate to an unaffordable cost per month and FORECLOSE, stealing your property.

America is not the world. The system the banks of America use to lend out money is not a world wide tradition. In fact it was because American banks took such risks compared to foreign banks that the recession occurred in the first place.

The sad part is that the "money" you borrowed, doesn't even exist, it's standard practice to lend out 10 times the amount of money the bank you get it from actually has, this simply creates money from nothing. This is why the Federal Reserve, and the World Bank, aren't controlled by any governments!!! These are private corporations who loan the government money and charge interest.

This entire paragraph is irrelevant and means absolutely nothing. The Federal Reserve is the central banking system of America and has nothing to do with the rest of the world. What happens in America does not by some magical means, mean it's happening everywhere else - you have no idea what you're talking about.

If the NWO stood for the public good then I'd be the first on board, but it doesn't. It stands for subversion, pacification, deciet, corruption, propaganda, PROFIT and WAR.

There's no such thing as the new world order. All there is, is the progression of such things as science that will eventually lead to a one world government, because of higher standards of living. There are no evil villains laughing maniacally about how they are going to control the world. Grow up. By the time there is a one world system it will be at least 2070-100. They'll all be long dead so your point is very much irrelevant either way.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Thank god I am not the only person on ATS with half a brain to work out that the existence of the NWO is illogical. I really liked your last paragraph and agree with it, there is an international relations theorist called Alexander Windt who has a really good argument for what you are talking about in that paragraph, although I think he has a longer time frame, the argument is pretty much the same that with the progression of humanity a one world state of some description is inevitable (but not in the same way as the paranoid fantasies of some members of ATS). It’s just a shame that the NWO believers on ATS never read anything outside of conspiracy literature, the academic literature on the subject is far more interesting and much closer to the truth.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

POPULATION CONTROL = NWO > VIDEO

Dont you see it? its all around us. now this may be my first post on this site, but let me tell you i have a been an avid reader for many months and just recently joined the discussion. I came across this video earlier describing whats going on right now. JAPAN is the first OBVIOUS signs of NWO prophecies coming a light.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Thank god I am not the only person on ATS with half a brain

Maybe the two of you could then team up to make a rational post together.

The New World Order stems from a very old concept that critical thinkers with complete brains have been both fighting to create and stop for thousands of years.

The concept is:

Bellum omnium contra omnes

Literally as old as Rome itself, translated it means "The War of All Against All" and has long prompted a debate amongst human kind that peace can only ever be achieved through only having one ruler, one person, dictate every aspect of human life, that is obeyed and followed in all ways.

Winning the War of All Against All is what the New World Order is all about, and the key word is not New or World but Order.

An ordered world for people with half a brain!

Bellum ominum contra omnes may simply be a reflection of man's understanding of the world as it has unfolded, but it really has set off a form of competition cheifly amongst the rarefied world's elites, its wealthiest and most resource laden individuals to be the one that wins the War of All against all and impose thier version of order on the world.

It is very real and one dominant group has nearly won it.

A group that carefully constructs reality for people with a half a brain, to immerse themselves into.

Yet there is another whole world being hidden from the half a brain crew.

Most of the full brain crew too!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
you conspira-tards are so stupid. our Great Leaders love us!!! they are the reason we have all the great American Freedoms we so Wondefully enjoy now!!!!

Bush, Obama, the Rockefellers, they're practically angels!!! and anything they want to do is only to protect us from the Muslim Terrorists who hate Our Freedom and our God so much. So be a good Hard-Working and Patriotic American, just suck it up!!!
edit on 2-4-2011 by descartes90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The NWO will be here when the ANTICHRIST appears in between Syria and Iraq just wait for it

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
These middle eastern pseudo revolutions are in fact the nwo on the march. This is nearly the end game with few independent counties left. Iran is the big target in this current power play watch and see time will tell.

"We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world."

trevoc.webs.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It's happening right now, underneath the our noses. The #ty thing is, it's coming quicker then we think
The next stage for America is going to be "terrorism". And more natural disasters, then I think FEMA will rush in and try to "save us" Okay I better stop while I'm ahead, those are just my thoughts.
edit on 4-4-2011 by 67Corvette because: Fail grammar

edit on 4-4-2011 by 67Corvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the NWO is in it's infancy. Granted, we won't see it in full effect but I have confidence in the idea that people would realize and rise up before it gets into full swing.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
*YAWN*
I love how small minded people that have the bandwidth of a 64k memory module will take something so literal. The phrase New World Order does not nor has not even meant a secret evil society to which make the whole world be enslaved and die. I don't really see the whole thought process from something like that, what benefit would these elite shadowy masterminds gain from a whole that's enslaved and die off.

When president Bush senior first mentioned NWO phrase in a speech he made, people flipped out and started bloggin about how he's satin and its game over throw in the white flag blah blah blah. The only thing that president bush sr. was meaning by his speech was a whole world united to let peace and harmony thrive so that we could hopefully all get along. But of course some people take things so literal and blow everything way out of its true context.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Oh and to answer the question of the OP
they will never "be here" because "they" do not exist but in the imagination of conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I think the whole New World Order thing is now starting to face the same problems as various "the world ends next year" prophecies. A theory that tells us, that something big and undeniable will happen "very very soon" gets old with the years passing and nothing big happening all the while.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

edit on 6-4-2011 by IamAbeliever because: double post

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join