It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the NWO not here yet?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Oh so you can do jokes, I thought you could only muster up your revisionist history.

And the Anarchists I saw in London the other week prove to me that more police powers are needed.

I mean any time the government introduces new laws or measures to protect the citizens of the state the liberal monkeys come out of the woodwork with their “ahh police state” rubbish. What do you want a impotent police force unable to enforce law and order. Law breakers will constantly change their tactics and with this the legislative branch of government must respond, this does not mean we are living in a police state.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

So the truth comes out, you want more of a police state.

Funny how they are anarchists when they are in London you want to send to jail, but freedom fighting rebels in Libya who you want to provide Military support too.

Kevin, surprise you are the New World Order, an Internationalist proponent of the homoginized Police State where no one doubts the official story of the Government and the attached corporate media, and any independent thought or dissent is treated as a dire threat with no tollerance, laboring away in a corporate controlled world for what ever wages and benefits they want to provide you.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I would have thought you would have worked out by now that I am in favour of defending security over liberty, we both balance the scales different, this does not mean I am wrong or you are right mealy that we have a different approach to our politics.

Also if you had read my thread about my fear for the battle of Tripoli you would see that have some real concerns about how that particular conflict is being played out and our role in it. And if you read some of my other threads you would also see that I quite clearly do not believe everything that is spoon fed to me by the media, and that I am quite against corporate control, I would much rather have government control.

I do not accept the NWO exist in any organised and meaningful structure that is seeking to establish a one world government ruled by corporate elites with a totalitarian ideology behind it.

edit on 30-3-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You keep telling yourself that Kevin.

Enjoy your police state buddy.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The NWO/Illuminati probably accelerated during Babylonian / Egyptian times and has moved in steps ever since.

the subject is deep and complicated so I will provide some links to pertinent information.

Proto's thread All Roads Lead to Rome

is a good read if you have time.

current examples are the "Union" of nations like the EU and others .... like "Union of South American Nations"

en.wikipedia.org...

and "Economic Community of West African States"

en.wikipedia.org...

and "The Mediterranean Union"

www.globalresearch.ca...

these are some examples of the NWO in action!

www.nathancolella.com...

The Illuminati are a secret society that originates from ancient Babylon, Illuminati means “The Illuminated Ones” meaning they have the secret knowledge that is kept from the public. The Illuminati wasn’t their original name, for thousands of years they have kept the same group of families and have changed their group name to trick the public to thinking they have gone.......

This group owns the world banks, media and government; they select the world leaders by bloodline which is why the bush family are popular in the presidential area. It’s no coincidence that the dumbest man in the world is president at the moment twice in a row, the bush family are from the same bloodline as the British royal family which then goes back to Babylon to the same families back then, the British royal family along with the bush family are connected to royal bloodlines that go back through kings and queens going back thousands of years, its not just these two families but every family in positions of power because this Illuminati group are obsessed with bloodlines.....

meetilluminatimembers.com...

illuminati-manchester.blogspot.com...

one-evil.org...

www.666blacksun.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

the current Middle Eastern / North African commotion is the NWO at work today.

It looks like they are controlling things with debt through all the central banks (London center).

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by petdog82

[paraphrase]Why is the New World Order not here yet?[/paraphrase]

I'm going to try not to go off on tangents, but I'll start with the Buddhist concept of presence - which tends to make the most sense for me whenever approaching time-related issues such as anxiety, longing, regret, antsiness, "End Times", "Good Ol' Days" and the like.

The only time that ever exists or matters is now. Now is all that there is. Past is simply an abstraction made from our observation of change over the course of our lives (recent past) and anecdotal - historical texts - or geological evidence - erosion - (distant past).

To answer your question, it's already here. It's a process.

Have you ever heard the old expression "Life is a journey, not a destination".

This is the same idea. You're not supposed to be sitting on your thumbs waiting for something along the lines of the movie 1984 (yes, I'm aware it was a book first) to become the film reel of your new dystopian life.

There will not be gray jumpsuits and in-bedroom monitoring as a mere point on a timeline...unless you happen to live in that reality at some point (although arguably, this is happening to some extent).

To restate: The New World Order is not an end-point that is to be achieved. Perhaps individual actors in the "world stage" are setting individual goals, but insofar as any one of these individual goals may or may not affect your life, they will only be an end for that person who has set it. The vast accumulation of these individual goals is what you might refer to as the X for end-game on your NWO calendar.

You are now, at this very moment, living in the New World Order. Just because it is not so obtrusive and not quite as invasive as the books and movies you have come across in your lifetime that have portrayed it to be so, it is rumbling and chugging along on its way to some semblance of that police state paraphernalia, mise-en-scene. Art imitates life; life imitates art. Don't expect RoboCop or Starship Troopers exactly as those are an individual's artistic representation of what they view to be the most logical carrying-out of events to their most probable ends as these artists could see based on the scenes and facts of their time.

Just go back and read Grapes of Wrath and read it with the right mindset, constantly comparing each scene with today and the economic crisis. Tell me that it does not reek of what we call "NWO" or "Globalization" in our contemporary parlance.

Last note: This is where the Conspiracy or Coincidence argument comes in. I'll take conspiracy at face value, meaning roughly a plurality of people, together hoping and aspiring towards the same ends. In reality, the more people sit and become anxious of the impending NWO, the more they fail to see that it is already here. They spend time worrying about coming doom and presaging and prefiguring events based on National Riots, not seeing the riots at face value - as signs of the fact that the NWO is very much indeed a fact of life already. People look at every disaster or war or genocide as some tangential conspiracy enacted in some way as a scaffolding for the end product; the final swoop to power of the elite.

You're looking at it wrong. It is a conspiracy, because those who you call the elite really do desire control and power, but they are not plotting and planning for that one far-off (or possibly fast-approaching) day when they will suddenly take power in a blaze of glory. They already have this power and they jockey for more.

The more we have anxiety and worry and fear of a New World Order that is just around the corner, the more we ignore the everyday signs that make it clear we are already there. Stop stock-piling for TSHTF, the fan is being hosed down with the stuff and it's spraying and "trickling down" on you every single day.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
NWO not here yet?
This last weekend I was watching this news propagana stations looking for proof of the "atrocities" that didnt occur in Libya. To my surprise the president of the CFR was on the panel of guests discussing the Libya war-action taken by Obummer. Beneath his Name and Title was a headliner: New World Order. Now, you say you dont see it, you want some kind of thunder in the sky and a lighting bolt to strike as you discover excaliber? Well, man, wake up and smell the coffee! NEW WORLD ORDER. Its behind the Libya war, why else would the put this banner up the entire time they are having this panel discuss Libya? In fact, it freaked me out so much I took a picture of the screen with the words New World Order in the headline bar of the screen. Then I posted it on my facebook status. To my surprise no one responded to it. Which just proves another important point: that no one wants to acknowledge whats really happening. In fact, my guess is it was a psy-op tactic being used on America itself. By associating NWO to the Libyan hoax, people will simply tune out because they will see its the evil bastards behind this invasion of another muslim nation in the hope of planting more NWO roots. They want Americans to tune out, because they all know this is a widely unpopular course of action. We have no business telling the middle easterners how to run their countries! They've been ruled by violent repressive regimes forever! Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and others have been shooting at their own protestors as well! Are we all over their butts about it? No! Obama is a puppet. It boggles the mind to think he expects to be reelected after sidestepping the American people and their representatives by using NATO as a way to unilaterally take action without consulting the American congress. Its really a slap in the face. The rebels are not worthy of American lives which is what it will cost other than the millions that the Federal Government doesn't have! As I watched Barry put on his used car salesman swagger, he mentioned the American pilot who was shot down and lived to tell about it. I thought it somewhat arrogant to point towards success, even as our pilots had been knocked down from the sky and very nearly lost one of them on the first day of the "campaign". Barry is a flat out hipocrit, just as Hilary is too. My question is, who is gonna have our back when the american rebels are protesting and demanding justice in this country? Answer is no one. Why is the Federal government fiddlefartting around with Libya when there is a cartel war raging in Mexico, which their government can't control at all. Seems like they could use American support to extinguish the problem. What about the billions in gold bullion confiscated from the Libya regime? This was reported to have happened before the bombing ever started! In short, if you think you can stomach the truth then just turn on your propaganda box and pour a cup of coffee. Its all there. Notice the rebels shooting at, well, no one. Notice the wag the dog images of "war"? Better yet just keep your guns oiled and your powder dry.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

This England

Sticking your head in the sand while bellowing nonsense about how everyone is paranoid will only work until someone chops it off at the neck.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by petdog82

You sound dissapointed that the NWO is still in the process of establishing themselves. Personally I hope in 50 years we are still debating this but I doubt it. The reason the NWO isn't established yet is because of the good people, the awakened people, of the world have been pushing back. The NWO is unfortunately winning but that doesn't mean we have to roll over and give up. By being aware of their agenda we can push back.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by VirtualPerception

“This is England.”

Well I am not from England I am from the United Kingdom and the Province of Northern Ireland (well that’s what my passport says), learn the difference. I mean is it just England that’s a police state, but England can’t be because England is not a state it is a nation, however the UK is a state. So is it just part of the state that is a police state or is it the whole state. That one line at the start of your post shows that you and the idiot who wrote that blog knows nothing about the UK.

Aside form that I had a quick glance at your blog, almost all of it is BS for example cars in the UK are not tracked, there is not DNA database (although I am in favour of the idea), MI5 cant log on to the NHS system and have a peek at my medical records whenever they want, SOCA no longer exists, I don’t have a ID card (but i would have no problem with owning one) I could go on but i think i have made my point.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i dont know what you guys are on about but i cant wait for a one world unification. You guys just want to stop human progression....why?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
i dont know what you guys are on about but i cant wait for a one world unification. You guys just want to stop human progression....why?

It's not human progression, advanced tec is not human progression, the term humane it's self should tell you a lot about it. There is nothing human abot the NWO. We should first evolve as human beings, then think of such things.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The fact that you think they're not already here demonstrates just how clever they are at executing their plans.
edit on 1-4-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: typo

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
The fact that you think they're not already here demonstrates just how clever they are at executing their plans.

No it doesn’t, but you have just demonstrated the biggest inconsistency in the NWO conspiracy.

On the one hand you say that they control the media to keep there sinister plot for wolrd domination secret, yet on the other will quote anyone in the public eye who “confirms” the existence of the NWO. For example quoting Rothschild declaring his desire for the formation of a NWO then saying that he controls the media to hide these objectives. This just shows how inconsistent your fictitious “theory” is.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

This just shows how inconsistent your fictitious “theory” is.

Hey, believe what you want.
All is fine..... the government has your best interest in mind.

Now sleep... SLEEEEEP......

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Why is that when every I say I don’t believe in the NWO all the “believers” automatically assume that I blindly believe everything my government tells me and refuse to recognise the existence of any true “conspiracy theories”. Its ridiculous and really quite annoying and insulting to my intelligence and the rest of the members of ATS who refuse to buy into your new religion of conspiracy with the omnipotent evil NWO.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Why is that when every I say I don’t believe in the NWO all the “believers” automatically assume that I blindly believe everything my government tells me and refuse to recognise the existence of any true “conspiracy theories”. Its ridiculous and really quite annoying and insulting to my intelligence and the rest of the members of ATS who refuse to buy into your new religion of conspiracy with the omnipotent evil NWO.

You can split hairs all you want.... governments are crooked because human nature is easily corruptible.
Do they conspire to remain in power? Should be an obvious yes.

Regardless of which theories are true and which aren't, I know that modern "freedom" is just an illusion and that's all that matters to me.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Yes it is, cant believe anyone would say differently. Humanity advances by learning, developing advancements in technology is learning and demonstrates progression in humanity. If you think advancing as a race isnt progression then your mind must be screwed on wrong lol. You seem to want humanity to become stagnant in order to not become one. That is the opposite of progression. Don't you see your apart of the problem not the solution?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Any sources for your information? The author of the blog lists the Guardian articles that give credit to his statements. Where is your supportive information? I guess we can take a monkey in a suit's word for it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

And that does not mean by default there must exist a group of corporate elites who are seeking to establish a one world totalitarian state with them as the dictators.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join