It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the NWO not here yet?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by petdog82

Patience is a virtue and thes evil bastards have been waiting, and manouvring for 2000 years to get their goal. It has to be so slow that nobody actually notices the subtle moving of the goalposts and the changing of the rules. Do not worry, the timetable for completion has already been finalised, and it cannot be changed. Just sit tight.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The NWO IS here.

Country by country has been toppled. There are really only 2 countries left to topple and both of them will be toppled by mid 2012.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Plain and simple answer is that too many people are aware of the con and have forced these azzhats further underground. We will defeat them.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

People offten ask that question, the truth of the matter is that the illuminati are great chess masters and have learned from history, where most of us have not. In order to pull this off they have to stay on their agenda slow and steady. All pieces have to be in place in order to take over. The 1930,s people were still very constitutionally motivated enough to never let it happen overnight. So they took over education and started indoctronation of our youth through the public school system, see they have to federalize everything since they control that sector; and that takes time.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I know that it won't happen over night, but it seems to have been going on for so long and nothing has happened.

Are you blind ?

Dept is Servitude.

A world has been created that forces everyone into life long dept, and this is slavery pure and simple.

There is no need to ship slaves from Africa anymore, not when you can enslave your entire population with dept.

The OWO, NWO, is here and now, your living it, with every breath you take.

You want to fight it ?

Then forget Protests, forget Civil Unrest, forget Revolution, forget War, they are the tools of your new masters.

Remove ALL personal Dept, easy to say, but not easy to do.

But untill you do that, you are nothing more than a slave.

Regards,

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I get fed up explaining this, its simple The NWO dose not exist

Now yes there are lots of big impressive conspiracy's out there but lets face it, if the NWO exists then so to must Santa.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

When multiple states across the country decide to take away the rights of unions, or the president surpasses congress to start bombing Libya, or the expansion or continuation of the patriot act, etc... I could go on for hours,

This is the NWO in action.

Don't be scared of it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

LOL you're funny.

JFK was killed for his unwillingness to cooperate with it, did you ever listen to his conspiracy speech? Every president since has been on board. Bush Sr was the first to mention it by name, on national television. Then Clinton, then Bush Jr, now Obama.

But by all means don't take MY word for it. Just type "New World Order" and whichever presidents name into youtube, and you can see and hear them say it themselves.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by VirtualPerception

Yup and I have got so fed up of explaining to people about all of these individual quotes I no longer bother. My argument is set out in the thread in my last post. Along with a response to most of the famous NWO speech’s.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think I just understood exactly what is happening. The Global Elite wants to execute Agenda 21. That states the world population has to decrease with 2/3. Now knowing what kind of sociopaths are leading this world, it isn't strange to conclude that in order to achieve that goal they will simply wipe that number out. They are using the current climate crisis as a cloak to manipulate the weather with their devilish devices(HAARP). No one will ever blame them because no one wants to believe they have this technology. So they are now causing cataclysm, successfully reducing the population and coming closer to their ultimate goal. One World Order, centralized power and the rest of humanity en-caged in high-tech ghetto's with no rights and subordinate to State Power. Your worst nightmare.
They will also, and are already doing it, create more up-stir and conflict in the middle-east. Nobody knows how to do that more efficiently than them. To evoke wars is their greatest skill and it is very useful for them. It decreases population, keeps people distracted, confused, deprived, vulnerable and allows them to intervene and take over, giving the false impression of rescuing the situation. Whilst in reality they have created the situation themselves.
Then as the ace in hole. If the whole ET conspiracy is real and I want it to not be real. But the evidence is so staggering that I can hardly deny it any longer. That being said. That there is and has been alien visitation on our planet, then I believe the Illuminati's ultimate tool will be to fake an Alien Invasion using the alien technology they re-engineered. This will also enable them to wipe-out large masses of population. Of course when that happens they will have no trouble in taking control over the entire globe. People will demand it.
Therefor I truly hope that the Galactic Federation of Light really exists out there because it seems they have set their will on intervening this evil plot against mankind.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Sanjur0 because: correction

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

how do you mean the NWO does not exist? YOU'RE RIGHT IN IT!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
the fact we do not see the NWO is the PROOF that it works already, they have the perfect media control...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by petdog82
I have heard a lot in the past few decades about the New World Order, the influence the Illuminati and the bilderberg group have in creating the NWO, and the power they have. I was a strong believer in this conspiracy especially when i saw Tony Blaire attend a bilderberg group meeting a few months before he was elected prime minister in 1997, followed by George W Bush prior to his presidential victory. At the time I believed the NWO would be upon us by 2010 however this has not happened, both no longer leaders, it does not seem to be getting closer, there is no evidence of David Cameron having ties to the NWO, I don't know about Obama.

I know that it won't happen over night, but it seems to have been going on for so long and nothing has happened, the originators of the NWO would have had a vision of how they saw the world and when they wanted it to be done by, most people who envision something usually would want to see it at least started in their life time.

A lot of people have suggested that 9/11 and the anti-terror wars was the start but almost ten years on and were still fighting a war that isn't going anywhere, and no signs of a NWO movement starting from this. We have not had mass conscription or marshal law, yes we have lost some civil liberties but none that really effect our day to day lives.

So the question I am asking is, If the Illuminati are controlling everything that goes on around us, are behind the governments, the banking system, the military, why are they waiting so long before creating the NWO? I honestly believe we will be here in 50 years time debating the NWO and the Illuminati and askiing the same questions.

I do not mean to offend anyone who has strong believes in this subject, I am just looking for answers.

I apologies if anyone has asked the same question before I have done numerous searches and have not found anything.

edit on 15-3-2011 by petdog82 because: (no reason given)

Obeezy is related to the "royal" family, he's chillin in the family tree. Also, yeah, usually if you start some movement, you wish to see the effects of it in your life time.... but understand, somethings take longer than a life time, but that doesn't mean that you wouldn't believe in your ideology any less. Taking over the world is no small alone, and to do it subvertly ups the ante a bit no?

Ten years feels like yesterday to me -- like people forgot about 9/11? Big sweeping changes get noticed, they first need to degrade the world state of living so they cannot resist. You accomplish this by removing civil liberties for reasons civilians would be "glad" to get rid of them. Instilling fear into a nation and then asking it, if we remove just this one freedom to make you safer, would you be behind it? The people say yes, and slowly but surely we lose our means to fight back.

This is a slow process, but I honestly do think we are at the breaking point.... if it goes to 2015 I'd be surprised -- just look at the state of the world right now, power is shifting.... There is also the fact that they probably wouldn't call it the "NWO" now.... just like they don't call war, war anymore -- they call it "Kinetic Military Action." Same #, different name...

Even if it appears that we aren't an NWO, it's all gonna come down to who has control. If the US dollar really does cease to become the world reserve note, then who ever has the new word reserve note most likely will have power over us, which would be a giant reason for us to form a union like EU, which would then just be one step away from that global government.

I really can't see how its not coming...... but yeah, if it doesn't magically appear with the NWO branding, doesn't mean it's not already the here....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
the fact we do not see the NWO is the PROOF that it works already, they have the perfect media control...

........... or its proof that it does not exist.

How can you say on the one hand they are manipulating the media to remain a secret yet on the other say that they are using the media to send us messages about how they were responsible for 9/11 and make public declarations of their existence?

The logical answer is that it does not exist, however logic is a very rare commodity on ATS these days.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
the NWO just invaded Libia
they'll be on your door step soon
as wesly clark said 5 years ago there are seven countries slated for invasion
Lybia is like number 5

except Britian
the british have been slaves ever since rothschild bought the whole country for pennies on the pound
just after waterloo
pennies

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
They are building up money off of us up until the 2012 global disaster. After that, one world cooperation, aide, government, and control will be wildly accepted as people everywhere will accept anything to just survive.
The entire nuclear weapon build up was because they want to safe guard against the alien threats.
All the money being collected by the global elite is going to building underground facilities and supporting bases on the Moon and Mars. Their back engineered UFO craft most definitely have been getting them to Mars for a long time.
The extremely over budgeted Denver Airport with the "largest solar farm" is one example of 2012 preperation and major underground projects.
2:10 www.youtube.com...
Underground projects www.youtube.com...
The Doomsday Vault is also another major project rushed to be done before 2012 as well.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-3-2011 by realanswers because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Haha yeah I read it. What you're failing to see is that the attacks on the middle class are very well thought out, planned, and organized by something beyond the left or right. Both Democrats and Republicans are slowly phasing out the constitutional rights given us, while phasing in a police style state. RFID chips are already being used in europe, especially the UK, which is already a police state. Any country not cooperating with what the UN wants done is labeled a terrorist threat and we bomb them. there are only a few left, and we've invaded half of them, now including Libya, on a "peace keeping" mission my a$$. Deny it all you want, but the first response to your other post says what is on our minds:

Silly or not, but this is actually the third or fourth post today which is trying to tell us the NWO is not existing, so stop believe in it. Do you truly believe that we're going to stop seeing, because someone is telling us to not see? Yeesh. Rookies...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VirtualPerception

RFID chips are already being used in europe, especially the UK, which is already a police state

Really, then where is my RFID chip?

Also please stop buying into this ATS rubbish about the UK being a police state its total nonsense.

PS: nothing you have wrote proves the existence of the NWO.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Hate to break it to you but what I saw happen at the Climate Camp of the G-20 Protest in London definately qualifies as a POLICE STATE.

Peaceful demonstrators being herded and coralled, systematically beaten and assaulted, men and women.

Can't get any more police state than that.

You sure you don't actually live in Egypt Kevin? If memory serves that's where De Nile is!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rewind10000

Patience is a virtue and thes evil bastards have been waiting, and manouvring for 2000 years to get their goal. It has to be so slow that nobody actually notices the subtle moving of the goalposts and the changing of the rules. Do not worry, the timetable for completion has already been finalised, and it cannot be changed. Just sit tight.

Yes , slow, very slow until you find it normal.
I wonder how does a control freak becomes a control freak and why. why impose your will on people.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join