It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the NWO not here yet?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Have you not heard the phrase
'slowly, slowly, catchee monkey'?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DizzeeWarrior

I agree with ProtoplasmicTraveler it is easy to turn a country in to a military machine ready to take out any opponent of that country, Nazi Germany is a prime example of this, good men who did not like the Nazi ideas went a long with it because of fear. Its happened else where, it could happen here, Im not saying it will happen.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pet dog 82

You are exactly right . I thought it was going to be Obama . Bush and his bunch started the robbing of the treasury and that's the first thing you do when you take down a country and it's happening every where . Tax and spend verses borrow and spend . I do believe that a world wide economic crisis is looming large and in the aftermath will drag us into the NWO . The Eugenists are looking to reduce population by 80 to 90% . The control of food and medical care will help them as well as Thimerosal in vaccines but they are looking to a real population reduction . What a sick bunch . Things like Prince Phillip saying he would like to be reincarnated as the Ebola virus so he could kill off 95% of the population .How sick ! Kissinger said the (Elderly) were useless eaters . Sick high minded haughty people . The Rockefellers are the ring leaders in Eugenics .

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The "Protacalls Of The Elders Of Zion" is a good map,it is also a quick read.It was deamed a "fake",but it is the best fake/forgery that I have ever read. Our leaders are nothing more than gready sock puppets to be used to push an agenda.Do not worry about them because once there usefullness is of not,they will be sacrifised and another useful idiot put in place.I so wish the people of this planet did as the ants in the childrens movie; " A Bugs life"To me a NWO is the people of the world unite and just say "NO" It is so simple,the power is all fluff n stuff! they have nothing if we say NO! They win by our compliance,stop playing the game,if we all did this it would just end.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
this is it is , it's an ongoing work , The Great Work ,

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The NWO has always been there... we just can not see it yet... but it is there. The goverment is not going to come out one day and say "Its here... the NWO and we are all going to be fine" They are doing it slowly.... so that 99% of the population can not see what they are doing. 99% of the population still think that the Goverments run the world!

This is a plan that has been in the works for thousands of years to get to this point. The change is happening each and everyday, in back room deals and meetings.

There is nothing that we can do to change this now, all we can do is watch, listen, and get prepared. There is no way that 99% of the population is going to "WAKE UP" and see what is really going on. When they do all wake up... it's going to be to late!

Check out

[promotional link removed]

Get ready

edit on 3/19/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Because they are cleverly engineering a gradual change which the general population can get "used to". They are raising taxes here and there and the people are not opposing to it why? Due to the "global financial crisis" which was engineered by rich Wall Street Fat cats in the first place, gives the government an excuse to steal the hard earned money from the middle class folk, while the rich upper class hardly get touched. The lower class are happy with that because they don't have a clue so they just ride with it.
It truly is amazing how they are trying to achieve this type of world order because they've got billions duped and all those against like us laughed at. And for the record, its not a new world order. Its just an Old World Order maximised to full throttle. Democracy is just a tool used to make us believe we have a choice, but if you look at what all presidents, prime ministers have done - they have simply carried on the dirty work of the predecessor.

edit on 19-3-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: nrg

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
In all fairness have you tried looking at points against your arguments, We do need tax money to support our hospitals, teachers, schools, Youth clubs, Police ect........I do think some people need to look at other alternative reasons as to why things happen the way they do

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

They did try in i believe 1932 when big biz and a few people from the gov asked a USMC (can't remember his name for the life of me) To help them bring in marshal law and start a nazi type state. But the marine (who said ok) turned everyone in and well they made him look like a "crack pot" wile the gov made new deals with the corporations involved.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

Major General Smedley Butler. He who later coined the term, "War is a racket". The attempted White House Coup of FDR has strong evidence and there was indeed a congressional investigation. The only American to recieve 2 congressional medals of honor and the most respected military man of the time (Butler) testified to its veracity. Because the conspirators were connected to DuPont and other large corporations, the investigation was swept under the rug and out of most history books like it never happened.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by louieprima

Yes,Butler. Thank you that was buging me and i did not have he time to look it up.
One of many names we (Americans) should remember thanks again.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far, some great and interesting points. I have enjoyed reading all your arguments for and against the power of the NWO, it is hard for me to make a conclusion as yet, but i feel were probably a long way off a full new world order, and i do not think it will happen in my life time.

reply to post by DizzeeWarrior

you`ve got some good stuff their and have taken time to consider your views on the young and attitudes to war, and control. from the sounds of it i am only a few years older than you at 26 so have not been brought up in a old fashioned view of life, although me personally have a strong work ethic and moral ethic.

I have often thought if we had another world war or our country was at threat, how many people would sign up to protect this country and your probably right many wouldn't, even with conscription, there will always be those that will just refuse, even if it means going to jail, although this happened in previous 2 war as well it is nothing new.

The problem is it is not as simple as saying F it and staying at home playing "black ops." In a NWO, Marshall Law type situation, where refusal to act in a certain way would mean being taken away and never heard of again, your family being at risk of persecution, you have to think twice.

It would probably being enforced initially by a private military force of the NWO, who will primarily make sure the police and national military stay in line. As much as the police and army disagree with what they are being made to do against their own people, they will ultimately fear the consequence of refusing. Once these are all in place you can control a whole population. Young people will detest the control, but have no choice but to do as instructed or be in prisoned or executed, probably many would be. It could happen.

However having said all that, I agree with you i do not think it will happen, in our life time at least, and their is no need to worry, I am just trying to demonstrate that it is possible. I think your right we should all chill when it comes to the NWO, as they are either not here yet, or working so slowly behind the scenes it won't effect us.

One thing, understand as much as you can about world history, History repeats itself, and we usually make the same mistakes time and time again, even our politicians make the same mistakes all other politicians made over the last 100 years.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
OP, you're implying they don't already have control. I would assume they do, seeing as how the Illuminati are a centuries-old cabal who have had plenty of time to manipulate world events, economics, and philosophy. I could conceivable argue that entire capitalist system is a means of control.

What? Is it that hard to believe? Volunteer slavery in exchange for a few pieces of paper? Pieces of paper which not only do they print out, but assign imaginary value to?
Pieces of paper which people then use to buy material goods and entertainment, which further keep them complacent and docile?

I'd say that is one brilliant, if not heinous, means of control.

And that's under the assumption that only capitalism is their means. Who knows what else they could have planned out?

If anything, we're probably underestimating the New World Order.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheShep4866

That will be a cold day in Hades when the United States loses power to Russia. Russia wishes it could have 1/10th the money the United States has. Russia will never overcome the United States in money or power. They had their chance, and failed miserably.

Fact: Russia has 33 billionaires
Fact: USA has over 200 billionaires.( The united states is a much smaller country in comparison)

Dont believe me?
Read:
www.chron.com...

edit on 23-3-2011 by mikemike2424 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The NWO will never succeed because since 911 we have all been awakened. 91 was the biggest mistake they ever made because it was too blatant. They will never win because too mant of us know what they are doing. We have already won because they overplayed their hand and we all saw it in action. Its hard to believe but we have already won because they showed thier ignorance. The truth is thr truth despite the spin they put on it. We are in power because they cannot manipulate our thinking anymore. The revolution hasd begun and this revolution is built on non-compliance.

Fight throught resistance. Learn through resistance. Just be yourself and we all wain. Every person who resists the brainwashing leads this resistance.

Fight. Fight every thought. Be yourself. Love humanity

If we all do that we cant lose

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUEMAGIC
The NWO will never succeed because since 911 we have all been awakened. 91 was the biggest mistake they ever made because it was too blatant. They will never win because too mant of us know what they are doing. We have already won because they overplayed their hand and we all saw it in action. Its hard to believe but we have already won because they showed thier ignorance. The truth is thr truth despite the spin they put on it. We are in power because they cannot manipulate our thinking anymore. The revolution hasd begun and this revolution is built on non-compliance.

Fight throught resistance. Learn through resistance. Just be yourself and we all wain. Every person who resists the brainwashing leads this resistance.

Are you kidding me?

MAYBE 4-5% of the American population has been awakened/is aware of corporate malfeasance and the true nature of our government. There is a sizable chunk of the population that certainly knows 'something' is wrong but they are either too complacent or wrapped up in their material pursuits to really seek more knowledge on the subject.

Then you have the vast majority of straight up morons. I hate to take an elitist mindset in this regard but after traveling the country extensively since 2008, I see no hope for the future as far as a mass awakening/movement for progress. You'd truly have more luck making a Bonobo ape aware of the NWO agenda than most of the American population. These 'people' will lay down and die at the feet of their masters before taking on personal responsibility and making any kind of sacrifice for a better tomorrow.

Not that I don't think there won't be a uproar of sorts in the future, but it will be the kind where we turn on each other, blinded by religion/party lines/moral agenda and whatever else people cling to in order to prove them selves 'right' over others.

Divide and conquer.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtf1is1happening

Originally posted by BLUEMAGIC

Are you kidding me?

MAYBE 4-5% of the American population has been awakened/is aware of corporate malfeasance and the true nature of our government. There is a sizable chunk of the population that certainly knows 'something' is wrong but they are either too complacent or wrapped up in their material pursuits to really seek more knowledge on the subject.

Then you have the vast majority of straight up morons. I hate to take an elitist mindset in this regard but after traveling the country extensively since 2008, I see no hope for the future as far as a mass awakening/movement for progress. You'd truly have more luck making a Bonobo ape aware of the NWO agenda than most of the American population. These 'people' will lay down and die at the feet of their masters before taking on personal responsibility and making any kind of sacrifice for a better tomorrow.

Not that I don't think there won't be a uproar of sorts in the future, but it will be the kind where we turn on each other, blinded by religion/party lines/moral agenda and whatever else people cling to in order to prove them selves 'right' over others.

Divide and conquer.

I agree with most of what you said. The revolution will not be fluid, it will be a very bumpy road. What i believe is that as long as the intelligent among us know whats going on then they will never win. There is a certain portion of the population with the IQ to not be fooled by their ridiculous attempts to distort the world. The majority will never rule but all we can do is make sure that those who do rule make the right choices for life to prosper. I hope one day people who are truly enlightened will be in a position to make real laws. Not some scumbag with a bagful of money. There is only one rule that matters, the golden rule.......do unto others as you want done unto you. That is the only rule i subscribe to.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Why is the NWO not "here" yet?

Are you kidding?

I had this same conversation with an older gentleman some years ago.

Do you not see the state of the world?

Do you not see how phukt up and completely wrong everything is?

Do you not see 1 in every 8 people on the planet without simple water to drink?

Do you not SEE?

"where is the NWO?" ?

The NWO is on your freaking front door man!
Wake up!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

You are saying bad things happen in the world because a few bad people want it to, have you got any evidence to support this or a theory as to why and how they orchestrate this.

I always believed bad things happen in his world because the world is a bad place, it seems logical to me, although I have not got any proof this is the case, so I am willing to listen to alternative theories.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join