It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the NWO not here yet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by petdog82

The political process in both the United States and England has been corrupted for the better part of a 100 years. All our elected leaders are preselected by the powers that be, before being run for office. Who ever you choose to the left or right of the aisle is 'their man'.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to: petdog82

Oh my dear dog,let us all come and rescue you and hold your paw! I can smell your deciet a mile away.If I throw a bone,will you go away? lol
edit on 15-3-2011 by beammeup because: threw out a bone to the wrong dog! lol

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by beammeup

Care to share with the rest of the class what you are talking about, perhaps in the style and manner that would befit the standards of the site?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

my reply has been edited,not directed to you.It was an error on my part,my apologies.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by beammeup

(although i did find your post amusing
)

can i just repeat what ProtoplasmicTraveler said:

Care to share with the rest of the class what you are talking about, perhaps in the style and manner that would befit the standards of the site?

edit on 15-3-2011 by petdog82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The NWO has been here since Roman times, bub.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Is that not an argument to say, if not taken over yet, they never will. Or at least will be so far off, I have no cause for concern.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Yea it's pretty obvious that it's happening and leading up to the "main event".

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
What? You think a new world order can be implemented over night?

People have had this thought, desire, plan forever! Technology is finally making it possible.

That's why we haven't seen it yet... plus the whole free will, human condition thing

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
The NWO has been here since Roman times, bub.

Only slightly off-topic, but one sign of the coming apocalypse and all encompassing NWO is Trent Reznor winning an oscar!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
what are you guys talking about??? just because you can go out and do your routine everyday you think your free?? we should have a conversation about supposedly the two freest countries in the world. England and America. Lets strat with England where there are probably more camera's then people. And America my sweet home where you have the right and privledge of being sexually assualted no matter if your boy girl woman or child.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Pffft silly me, here I am thinking I'm totally free and I have the right to do what I want, when I want and now you have to drop this bombshell on me that the NWO is taking that away from me. Life has lost it's magic.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

edit on 16-3-2011 by petdog82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by petdog82

Ohh dear have you really just said all the british would do is write a letter and take what they're give, Mate you might want to get some sense in yah infact hit up youtube and search hatton vs mayweather national anthem and you'll soon see that WE the british mugged you right off.............what did you americans do to respond.......absolutley nothing proving it's actually you who takes what they're given. London also has more crime than new york considering we don't have big gangs or legal guns we're sure as hell alot more violent than you. Do you still think all we would do is write a letter, if so you're the dumbest person i know of. Back on topic the NWO is not as powerfull or bad as you think, How many civilians aren't in the NWO ? pretty much all and how many people in the world are.....probably a few hundred, they're nothing and if they started something the public would shut them down completley

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DizzeeWarrior

I like your rant, and I hope your right that the British do stand up and fight, I Am British and proud, I'm not american, but when was the last time British people stood up for them selves, not just booing at at boxing fight, the last time we took direct action was the fuel blockade in 2000, and we only did it for 1 week and stopped as not to upset to many people, other than that we moan, write to the press, or if we are really passionate we march around Parliament Square, which ultimately achieves nothing.

As for Crime in London, if you noticed I am a Londoner, and yes here is a lot of crime, but this proves nothing, criminal are not the sort of people we want protecting this country from any kind of threat, and as most criminal are purely selfish people and care for no one other than themselves, they probably won't.

Whilst i respect that you are obviously proud to be British and stand up for your country, I am slightly confused as to your reasons for being proud, booing the american national anthem is disrespectful and actually a very unBritish thing to do. Crime in London is definitely not something to be proud about.

Your point on NWO is valid, and I hope your right.

I notice this is your first post and I'm guessing your from London so as a fellow Londoner, Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DizzeeWarrior

What you may not be considering is Britan's "proud" past of colonial empire, in large part was to advance the cause of the New World Order which is a plan that the elites and royals of the world have been slowly advancing since the days of Caesar.

It typically involves a nation like Britan once functioned of conquesting First Nation's people and through force of arms or contracts getting them to relinquish their lands and sovereignty for common religious and legal systems, that while allowing for a psuedo independent national entity in the conquered land, create some common constructs that bind these nations together in commerce, banking, international treaty and laws etc, that help create the world wide systems that the New World Order is all about.

While at the same time allowing for all the national pride, lingering resentments, desire for revenge etc, that make a nation easy to prod in the divide and conquer game of keeping one another in line, culling populations, and invading more nations to gain control over their resources and implement shared international systems and principles.

Not quite the glorious or wise thing you imagine it to be as it always leads to the eventual bankruptcy of the agressor colonizing nation, and being bled white of the flower of it's youth, as it extends itself to the zenith of it's capabilities before it collapses back upon itself, but leaving the resources it acquired for the patrician elites through the conquest still firmly under their contractual control through the international laws that they instilled and are now enforced in the conquered nations.

Then the torch passes to the next nation that will take on that agressor role and be bankrupted and bled white on it's own quest for world domination and glory.

In this way 98% of the world's resources have been consilidated into less than 2500 hundred hands, and I hate to break it to you but no one in Britan did these things without being ordered and often conscripted at the point of a gun to go out and do them, or as a result of the blowback such militant enterprises always engender.

It all sounds quite glorious and romantic when swigging a pint at a local pub while measuring tetesterone but in reality it's not just the kiss of death for the people who are tasked to believe in such nonsensical constructs, but the death of peace and prosperity and independence for anyone and everyone.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
To be honest I think ProtoplasmicTraveller knows much more about this subject than I do and he is describing it quite eloquintly (sp?) without referring too much to religion.

To me it works like this, the "people" who are considering themselves to be the NWO are using smoke-and-mirrors to seem "ascended" above us mere mortals, but the simple fact of the matter is that we have all the power over them - they have to abide by our bidding and have to follow our command. We are not equels, no, we are above them in the pecking-order of things.

They cannot simply just step up to the plate and take over - their plan is to get us, through trickery, to invite them onto the plate... and once this happens we are in for quite a ride I believe.

The fact of the matter is each one of us have the freedom of choice, in the end it boils down to what you choose... I say choose what you know is right in your heart and dont blindly follow the rest of the sheep because it's the in-thing.

If you have a brain, think...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DizzeeWarrior
Look at it this way, Who the fuk is gonna do all this # people think NWO are gonna do, Lock people in camps and stuff.........the police ?......the army ?......Obviously not they have friends and family, they're normal people like everyone else they aren't gonna turn on their own people. People worry to much about NWO, They're a bunch of idiots firstly getting Bush to represent these Elites.......well fuk me im really #ting if such intelligent people like Bush are apart of this bollocks

People........Chill

How about you learn some history. The British invented the concentration camp concept in Africa and later the Nazis used it with profeciency.

All that it requires to get people to turn on one another is to divide them along racial, religious or other socio-economic lines.

Man's murderous cruelty to his fellow man in the name of God and Country is well documented so you might want to think again, and it won't matter how many expletives you throw into your arguments, history simply does not support them.

By the way you might want to read the ATS Terms of service, and consider it's motto as well.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join