It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 16th is here! no more fear! today i quit paying attention to that ugly vibration and i invite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
2012 - The Revolution Has Begun

www.youtube.com...

Let's do our best to send the least amount of fear outside of ourselves as we possibly can, a day comes when you need to take a stand against that which eats away at the possibility of a world we all want to see manifest during our lifetimes, let today mark the day when we stop fighting fear with fear, let today be the day when we deny it altogether!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'll do it in the morning.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
These "xxx date is over no more cause for concern" type threads are kind of ridiculous to me. Take a good look around you everything is changing dramatically. I don't believe in a physical pole shift, but if recent events are any indicator, theres definitely more destruction to come. It's just silly to me to dismiss all the predictions backed with science because of 1 full spin of the globe, especially after considering what 2011 has been like so far.

I'm all for positive energy and faith in GOD but, all the faith and energy man has cannot stop what we're about to go through. Best of luck to you all.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Denying fear is a dangerous and foolish thing to do my friend.
Rather than deny it, one must realise it is there to help, not hinder.

Don't confuse panic with fear either, as panic is simply a loss of ones control over the sensation of fear.
Fear is your friend - it's what has kept animals alive for time immemorial. It helps keeps usl alive too.

Look at fear in the same way as the sensation of pain. Pain is a necessary stimulant that alerts us to physical damage, thereby giving an opportunity to repair and carry on.
Leprosy is a condition where the sufferer, amongst other things, doesn't feel pain so can even risk an extreme of the loss of limbs, through nothing more than a scratch gone unnoticed!

Fear is a part of the "Fight or Flight" instinct and should be controlled and utilised for personal survival, as it has always been.
Respect it, but denying it's existence would be suicidal, akin to crossing a busy motorway without looking.

edit on 15-3-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

That's true, but then there is real fear and imagined fear.

Being afraid of dying when someone points a gun at you - real fear.

Being afraid there might be someone around the corner with a gun - imagined fear.

I agree we need the former, but the latter only limits us.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I totally understand the message in this video. Oddly enough, I've felt for quite some time that human beings have abilities beyond our current imaginations. We've been too immature to handle the responsibility of these powers... until now. Love and peace will lead us down the road of enlightenment... at least that's what I believe!

Thanks for the video!

new topics

top topics

join