It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Comet Elenin but Draconids Meteor Shower To Be Concerned About for Oct. 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

Ok I see what you are saying and it all makes logical sense.

So I guess though nobody knows for sure whether this Comet Elenin is going to have some effect on Earth or if this Draconid meteor shower could be very intense or have large meteorites in it, from the 1900 comet stream. Who knows. It is pretty much all wait and see until late September to late October. There are things with Comet Elenin and this Draconid meteor that make you go hmmm and there are various esoteric timing aspects that points to this time frame as the beginning of the 1260 day Great Tribulation period.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

For sure? No, nothing is 100% certain (except perhaps death and taxes).

However, past experience tells us that it's much more likely that the scientific predictions we make will be close to, if not "right on the mark".

If that were not so, then we could not have predicted previous meteor shower peaks to within minutes of the actual observed times, and we could not have launched probes years in advance to intercept asteroids/comets at exactly the right place/time... but we have...

Orbital/celestial mechanics is a fine art which we have become very good at, and although there is always a small chance that nature could throw a spanner in the works, that possibility is vanishingly small due to space being mostly empty space. Again, our observations confirm this. If they did not I would be worried too!

We also get better at it every time a new observation of a comet/asteroid/meteor shower is made, as well as diminishing the odds that nature could throw a spanner in the works, by hunting down ever smaller/further away objects that lurk in space. Ultimately, if nature does throw a curve ball in the form of a new comet kicked out of the Oort cloud for example, the odds of the two objects coming close enough to alter each others orbit significantly are significantly worse than launching two rowing boats, one from the US East coast, and another from Lands End in the UK, and having them run into each other half way across whilst trying to row them to each others launch sites.

Space is on an even vaster scale, and relatively large objects, can easily miss each other. If you performed the above experiment 100 times over, you probably would not get a hit, but perhaps you would if performed it a few million times.

Going back to the possibility of there being larger objects lurking in the Draconid meteor stream, if there were any that could hit us they would be from a different dust trail/orbit than the 1900 trail (which is still highly unlikely since we can "run back time" in our orbital simulations, so it would have been spotted that we were crossing another trail).

Imagine an open top truck (comet) piled high with feathers (meteoroids), driving very slowly along a road (orbit) with a slight but constant breeze blowing (solar wind/AKA solar radiation pressure) at a 90 degree angle to the road.

As you'd imagine, most of the feathers that came off the truck would end up piled up along the road side verge (earth's orbit), and very few would remain actually on the road. Now if a couple of dead birds (large comet fragments) fall off the back of the truck, they will stay on the road, since the wind is not strong enough to affect them significantly. Since earth does not cross the "road", where all the big bits are, there is not much danger from us running into a dead chicken, although we may well be swamped with feathers!

My advice is go out and watch the feathers, as it's rare to see so many in such a short space of time, and don't worry too much about chickens, as they are very rare, although you might see the odd drumstick if you are lucky

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
They're all connected. And elenin/wormwood is connected to that bigger thing they theorize about that causes orbit anomalies. And the return of the quetzcoatl.

I am really not concerned any longer. I feel that sending light to negative rogue ets that panhandle slavery on earth and cause cycles and tell them they need to go back home too, they need their mommies they're really misbehaving brats, and its time to a U-Turn is a good thing.

Personally after witnessing Japan's nuclear mishandling, the dangers we're all in, and the possible chain reaction that will involve Plutonium in all 6 reactors, I'd like to round up all our leaders and banker and send them to that object behind elenin and this meteor shower, because quite frankly, they're birds of a feather, they should get along.

Aside from that, prayer for all of them and for us is always a good thing. Because we all need it.
edit on 18-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

Ok, I like your responses and reading them. Very intelligent! Big thumbs up!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
reply to post by Noinden

Excuse me. Here is a better explanation for you?

I understand it quite well thanks, I grew up with an Uncle who is an amateur astronomer. I'm a professional scientist (Chemistry and Biochemistry) and cringe at mistakes like that posted. At least there were no "shape changing reptilian aliens" in the post

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

We revealed the risen Christ's name according to Nostradamus. Quatrain 27 was the previously non-understandable Quatrain and now revealed at our blog Quatrain27 - We have been appointed the biblical role of Watchmen.

Other information left by Nostradamus was decoded and published by Ottavio Ramotti after he discovered the Lost Manuscript however HERE IN ENGLAND, GARY H spoke about the Nostradamus Alien and UFO connection long before the Lost Manuscript was discovered.

In relation to your interesting article thread I wonder if we are talking about a similar thing which is the Geological material dust?

Excerpt: Decryption:

More geological material dust from the meteors will come if the arcane UFO's fly through and beyond the solar system. Those who envision following them are mad. Eurovision will make use of a hermetic seal if they become aware of an unexpected tactic on the part of the United States. It is thought that they come to generate troubles and corrode our principal faiths, that by collapsing the Middle European dam they will corrupt solidarity in every country, But if they come into Eurovision they will implement good, sane sacraments without meaningless rites - they are not abstract executioners.
These etheric beings will return us to our original faith, overturning the alien, dogmatic, gothic, and decadent obstacles placed before the student of Palaeochristianity. The dawn resumes, leading Europe to the finish. I tell you that the UFO's will come in honesty, and if their advent leads to heuristic conflicts, the United States will be responsible for a union of faith that deludes the people less.
The civilizations of madness falls quiet. The pious mother will leave the cities.

-Nostradamus (450 years ago)

Plus:

The screens of the English have not allowed the extraterrestrials a peaceful descent. I have seen how many wise ones have been killed. The United States has been made to think that the angels are beasts, some kind of telepathic Russian animal, And all the English think of is hunting them down, And they themselves come down here and are killed by a defective kind of contact. It is imperative that Europe and the United States observe with respect the gifts from the stars, sinse it is rarest in those countries to find peers who will testify as to their thought.
Already they have hidden this so-called poem where there was a sentinel in the wintry time.

-Nostradamus (450 years ago)

Ottavio Ramotti published his discovery in book The Nostradamus Code (1998) however the Nostradamus, Alien and UFO connection was being discussed and references put into published print years before the Lost Manuscript was discovered. And, there is more to be revealed.
Nb Ottavio has since passed away.
We will reveal more soon along with other information unfolding at this TIME.

Here is the puzzle... How did Gary H know about the Nostradamus & UFO connection before Ottavio discovered the Lost manuscript?

We (The Watchmen) have been trying to contact Michael Drosnin to pass him the bible code he knows he needs that will name Christ but to-date no luck with making contact.
Perhaps somebody can link us up with Michael?

-Axis
TV Media 25 years (Quatrain 27 is unfunded)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join