It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Different Perspective

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The NWO, from a different perspective...

Let me start off by saying i have been following the whole "NWO/Illuminati" phenomena for many many years now. I have also been coming to ATS almost from its creation way back when, so i a well versed in the countless different conspiracy angles be it religious prophecy come true, alien intervention, nazi space cow mutants from the future.....etc. Eventually you get to a point where literally anything could be true, and you can connect everything to anything, nothing is too absurd to be true. Over the years i have seen highly convincing arguments for every possible senario. But for the astounding open mindedness of the members here, one perspective on the issue i have yet to see touched opon. Infact it would be almost sacreligious to entertain the thought.......what if THEY are really the good guys? (puts on flame retardant armour). I am not providing any proof of anything here, just a little thought experiment...

Imagine, somehow, you were within the ranks of "TPTB". Imagine maybe, you were born into a family lineage of power. Or imagine somehow you find yourself, through aquisition of wealth or power, within the ranks of the most powerfull people on earth. You have all the money you could ever use, infact aquisition of more weath is almost pointless. It means nothing to you wether you have 8000 billion or 8040billion. Money is no object anymore. All that is left is power, and the ability to gain more power if you wished. But what good is more power for the sake of itself, when you already have everything you would ever want or need? To make more profit? What do you need more profit for? More power? For more profit? It has become pointless really. Once you reach a certain level. So what do you do with your power? Theres a few possible options. You could push people around for the sake of it. Get your jollies from making up annoying laws to piss the little people off. That could be fun right? You could use it to sway governments in order to cater to corporations that cater to your profits. I guess you could do that for a while. But still, you already have enough profit to provide for your hearts desires ten fold. What to do. Well, you and your superpower buddies could band together and play a global game of chess, to lead in a one world government, under your control! Sounds like a great idea. But why? For more profit? Profit that makes no difference to you whatsoever, other then the extra power it brings. Power to make more profit. "Hmmm" you think. There really is no point in doing ANYTHING when you already have everything you want, and once you realise more power and more profit cant multiply that, when you already have it all.
Add to this, if you are part of a family lineage of power that goes back hundreds, possibly thousands of years. Im sure your predecessors have already reached that point in their lives many times. It must be ingrained. Sure everyone underneath you in fueled by greed, by the desire to be at the top. But what happens when you get there? Try to imagine yourself as one of these people, try to imagine the way you would think, how far removed from the rat race you are. How your mentality would be affected by having nothing left to strive for, having everything you want, and having nothing to do really besides think about that fact your whole life long. Maybe you would start to think bigger? Maybe you would look outward into the world. Looking at the world, and the perilous path the world is taking. Natural disasters, over population, pollution, destruction of the natural world, wars, endless wars with no end in sight. Looking to the future, on the path we are taking, we are doomed. Be it now, or in 1000 years, its a path to self destruction. It cannot last. WE as a species need to take control of our destiny, we need to make tough, painfull.......impossible decisions in order to survive. The world needs to consume less. The world needs to depopulate. The world needs to move away from its current monetary system and start living in equilibrium. But how. Sure maybe in one country we could all eventually, over many many years change the way we think, the way we live, but then how does that country survive in a global system that works against it? One way or another we need to unite globally, with a global concenus with global decision making. That is the first step. How is this EVER going to happen when every country is so vastly culturally different, and at complete loggeheads. We dont have enough time left in the world to see that kind of global unity grow over the next few centuries or more. SOMEBODY has to say right, do as your told, and if you dont like it...TOUGH, because we're all going to die if we dont. Its not a decision anybody wants to have to make, millions of people will be screwed by it, we will all lose our way of life as we know it, the world could become a horrible place to live for quite sometime, freedoms would be lost. But if we dont.......well we're all going to burn out anyways. But implementing such a strategy in the public eye would be impossible. There would be global riots and revolutions, nobody would willing going along with it. So the only way to do it, the most painless and least dramtic way to do it would be covertly. Gradually use your power to sway the world, at all costs. As if cutting off a gangrenous arm in order to save the whole. Then theres the depopulation issue, which is a controversial issue even in the conspiracy realm. Ideally, there is far more humane ways then culling the population. In theory there is enough resources in the world to provide for everybody, and then some. But this would require a global change in the way we live. A global change that we dont have time to implement voluntarily. So you bite the bullet. You have to make the decision that we need to lower the global population. So how to go about it? Its a horrible thing to contemplate, and again nobody wants to make the decision, but we have no choice, so whats the most human option you have? Global voluntary birth control.......impossible to implement, impossible to enforce or regulate bar culling of babies, and besides, nobody would volunteer unless everybody else in the entire world also volunteered. Hmm. Mass slaughter? errr nope. Engineered diseases maybe? As horrible as it sounds, if the people dont know about it, maybe its the lesser evil. Saying that, there is the issue of corporations making a buck out of the suffering, the pharmacuticals etc. But again no system is perfect. People lower down on the pyramid to you who are still seeking profit, consumed by greed are bound to act opon it, even in the most horrendous situations. And at least it might help keep the economy afloat long enough to implement the NWO before the entire thing colapses. Back to implementing a one world government. Your running out of time now before the # hits the fan. All seems to be going well bar a few countries that just will not play ball. And them very same countries have the world by its balls, economically speaking. The clock is ticking. tick tock tick tock. Facing global meltdown, knowing these countries are never gonna change, not for you, not for anybody, not for the world.....not even for the sake of the survival of the world, because theyre all expecting a date in heaven anyways. They have to be taken out of the way. There is no choice left, they have to be removed, and some kind of excuse has to be made to remove them. It will be horrible, million of lives with be lost, innocent people. Travesty. But again, in the grand scheme, the fate of civilization rest on their removal and if they are not, we AND them are doomed. The that has to be made, is made. I wont go on im sure you get the picture.

One way or another the world is running out of time, we have to act now, as one, unite as a species and save ourselves and forget our differences. A one world government is what we need. The real argument is, WHO's one world government? Many arguments can be put forward about the method. Sure there are ideals, far better ideals, where we voluntarily, as one, learn to love each other and unite, where we put aside our religions and differences as take control of our own fate. But that is an ideal senario. How in the world is that going to happen when the state of the world is how it is. The majority of the world is still cemented into its religious dogmas and medieval mindsets, and they aint changing any time soon. If in such a position of global power, watching the doomsday clock ticking, are you going to put your faith in such ideals and hope it all just works out? From a different perspective, even if the people at the very top are really fulled by endless lust for pointless profit and power for the sake of it, even if that is the case, their profit and their survival depends on the survival of humanity. Their power and riches are power and control over us little people, and if us little people disapeer, so do they. I dont know. You could look at it from so many different view points, but we are ALL people, from the bottom of the pyramid to the top, with the same base desires for survival and comfort. And if i can see the bigger picture, thinking in between my shifts at work and with hardly enough money to eat, if i can see the futility of seeking power and money, im sure they, as human beings, having aquired everything they could ever want, could reach the same conclusions. But also bare in mind, even the good amongst them are still human. Even the good ones would still have faults, lusts, desires, greeds and more importantly.........mistakes and misplaced desire for good. Any normal person could truly and honestly be helping people, or beleiving they are helping people yet making a big mistake. And dont forget even when doing good, you are not immune from self serving lusts. You might feed a country and think hey, if i can secure a good income out of it and a new house, why the hell not.

If you replaced the worlds leaders with your own selection of average joe's, i think you would get the same result. I doubt that the higher echelons of society spend every night and day plotting evil things they can do to us for the laughs, cackling and worshipping the devil. If you replaced them with anyone else, it would be just the same. You would get the good ones, the bad ones, the ones who take advantage of the system, the ones who dont give a rats ass about humanity and only themselves and their profits, you would get the neive ones that get convinced theyre doing good by the less moral and more manipulative ones, you would get the foolish ones who think up hairbrained schemes for good that result in disaster, and you would get the truly intelligent and enlightened ones who see the bigger picture, and realise the horror they are responsible for with their great power. The ones that have to make the horrific decisions in order to ammend or reverse the mistakes of other leaders. Humans, given the wealth of the world, and the responsibility of God placed opon their shoulders....i dont see how it could be any other way. None of us know what we are doing, even at the top. We're just doing our best, or what we foolishly beleive is best, to minimise the damage.

Also i would like to add. We are always talking about walking up the sheeple, complaining about our own habits, of having our head in the hand, distracting ourselves with entertainment, avoiding the truth and trying to pretend its not true. We all know how hard it is for people, humans, to step outside their bubble of comfort and see whats really going on, step out into that cold hard world. What makes TPTB any different? We see children in africa starving and change the channel and try to forget about it, they're a thousand miles away, out of sight out of mind. We save a bunch of cash buying mass produced cheap goods made by children in sweatshops, and try not to think about it. We pretend we didnt see the homeless man starving in the street, convince ourselves there is nothing we can do and move on, bury the guilt. We donate a few coins to charity to appease our guilt. What makes them any different? They see a big profit to be made in an investment, and try not to think about the millions put out of jobs, or the practical slave labour that brings the profit. They sit in their luxury mansion and try not to think about all those out there that have nothing, just as we do. They immerse themselves in their families and luxuries and desperately try not to think about the world crumbling around them. Theyre in their bubbles just as we are. Everybody needs to wake up, for the average joe, its a minority. But there are some who are awake, as im sure their are those in power who are too. We can be, and so can they. We point the finger at them because we see all our own faults in them. How dare they! Theyre in charge, they should know better! How dare they be just as greedy and ignorant and sheepish as we are! We need to stop thinking in terms of them and us. Thats goes for races, religions, creed.......and it goes for TPTB also. The situation with the general public being "sheeple" is exactly the same for them. Michael Jacksons Man In The Mirror comes to mind.

~END OF CIA AGENT BRAINWASHING TRANSMISSION~

edit on 15-3-2011 by LondonCalling because: typo

edit on 15-3-2011 by LondonCalling because: Additional Part

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
::::ERROR::::

::::WOT::::

::::ERROR;WOT;WALL OF TEXT::::

::::ERROR:::
ARAGRAPH / SENTENCE SIZE / LENGTH EXCEEDED::::

::::ERROR::::

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LondonCalling

I was entertaining this same theory myself, one which i believe to be true. Saving the world would be much harder than destroying it in my opinion. Let me go on to ask, how much money and resources do you think it would take to save the world? Seriously? Where are you going to get this money and these resources? How much time do you think we have before something cataclysmic happens? I don't think people in power are honest about everything, but I'm not sure that it would help them to be if they were the good guys.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
There was a similar thread on here a few weeks back.

I think you only need to take a look at the Georgia Guidestones to see that their version of a NWO, would possibly be the end for the likes of you and me.

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

So here is my response

1. How is the decision made with regards to who dies?
2. Genetically engineer humanity?
3. All language can be loving, it's what words you choose to use.
4. Sedate everyone? No free thinking, no rights to free speech?
5. If Europe is anything to go by with some of their crazy laws,then this just applies additional restrictions.
6. So, everyone to follow the same rules under the pretence of autonomy?
7. Agree with this to some extent, but you know the laws would be stacked in their favour
8. The end of a caring state, looking after the vulnerable? Oh yeah, the vulnerable will be exterminated.
9. Who's truth? Infinite conciousness? Love thy masters?
10. The elite have created this cancerous society, are they now going to surgically remove 95% of this cancer?

The so called elite are only there because of their corrupt souls or bloodlines. No one has the right to decide the fate of 5,500,000,000 human beings.

Maybe a NWO will occur, but it will be on our terms and not dictated to us. I know many who are fighting this and are willing to lay their lives on the line to ensure it doesn't happen.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

You raise many good questions that I cannot answer, but I feel at this point, saving the world from natural disaster and people from imminent extinction wouldn't look too much different from causing it for financial gain.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Dont get me wrong, im not entirely of that viewpoint. But i was just thinking in a "what if" kind of mindset. I like to try and see things from every viewpoint, good or bad, to try and understand it. I understand that it would probably mean the end of the likes of ME, but maybe the end of ME is what is required in order to ensure the survival of the whole. The end of my way or life, or life all together, as well as many other, maybe thats the only way? Im not saying it is, just a thought experiment really. When i say the "good guys" i dont really mean what they might have in mind is inherently good, or that it would be a good outcome, just entertaining the possiblity that it might be the ONLY choice we have in order to survive indefinitly. Personally i would rather go out living life to the full, and if it comes to an end, so be it. Its better then living in slavery for eternity. But maybe they dont see it that way, maybe they think they ARE doing good. I'd be more enclined to think they BELEIVE they are doing the right thing, wether they are or not. Rather then being inherently evil and hell bent on making our lives hell just for the fun of it, to appease their evilness.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalIntegrity

The thing is friend, we are not driving the world to extinction, the world has gone through much worse in its history. We have been on this planet for a mere blink of an eye in comparison to the worlds age and it goes through these cycles. How we adapt to these changes is the real question?

We either evolve or disolve. Peace.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I think if you had that much power, money wouldnt be an issue. We have the man power, and globally we have the money for anything, so i suppose they would just pull the strings, play the world as a giant chessboard. At that level of power, whats theirs is theirs, and whats ours is theirs. Money wouldnt be an issue i dont think. Would be more about stategic manouvering and removing any potential blocks with money, power, propaganda etc etc. The hardest part would be convincing the peoples of the world, rather than money.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Props to the OP ,

I find the entire idea plausible , as to what would I do in the same situation and all.
I still find it amazing in the lack of faith in human potential and compassion.

Its a fact that a very small percentage of people hold the worlds monetary wealth, so why not control as well.

It seems that a "game" to deciced who "decides" would be a natural action of our current culture, might be time to change cultures ??

Peace.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

This is completley true. In the TRUE grand scheme of things its just a blip on the chart. But trying to put myself into their frame of mind, the survival of civilization as we know it is, from that perspective, IS the survival of the WORLD. Again it was just a thought experiment, trying to picture myself in their position, in their mindset, and how the "evil" things they do could seem like humanitarian triumphs from that perspective

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I completely agree with you. You should not leave out that our presence on this planet is a tremendous gift. If the more fortunate of us human beings all felt this way, fear would have no use to any of us.

These men have children, wives, families too....

Maybe I put too much faith in people, maybe that's why I feel this way, but I gain so much more from loving and caring for people then I do fearing and harming them. I know evil is prominent but to say it's in control makes me feel hopeless, and I don't at all. Like the poster said in his comment, he doesn't feel that this topic is entirely spot-on but there is more than meets the eye when you talk about N.W.O. and secret societies being the bad guy. I also believe many people need to be held accountable, and they will my friend, they will.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Another thing i think about sometimes is like, what if i rose to power. If i sought it out, built a corporate empire, wealth, power etc. What would i do then. If corruption and greed hadnt gotten to me and i had the worlds best intentions in mind, i would also know full well that there are other people just as powerfull, who arent as nice, who have the power to have me "removed" if i piss them off. So i would play ball, trying my best to do as much good as i could, be an uncredited good guy, using deception and trickery to try and undo the bad things some of the others were doing. But i would do it incognito. I would play along as mr fat cat corporate evil man, so that i wasnt found out or "removed". Im sure there must be at least SOME of them up their at the top, but they know the game, and they know openly being a hero gets you killed, and if your dead you cant do any good for anybody.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I have thought many of these things that you are thinking. I see a scenario where someone a long time ago figured out when and what is going to happen to humanity. Being the smart people they were, a plan was formulated to try and save us all. That plan doesn't involve telling us what they discovered because telling us what they discovered would ruin the plan to save us from it. Of course greed and corruption persuaded someone who got scared of what they learned and then changed life for the worse, for all of us. What I'm hoping is those smart guys a long time ago counted on the fact this would happen.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

i added another thought onto the end of the post, you got me thinking!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

As I have previously said, if a NWO comes about it has to be for the good of man and not for the good of a few men. It sounds like you would be willing to give into the elite simply because they currently hold the power and well maybe they know something we don't/shouldn't know. Do you understand how most of these individuals came to power in the first place? The amount of corruption and evil that streams through the blood, makes me shudder to even think about it.

The problem with this is that if they had total power over the entire human race, do you really think they would be a benevolant master? If this was the case they would be providing the drugs to combat malaria in Africa, ensure the food is shared proportionately throughout the world and persuade leaders to pursue peaceful means to any differences. They certainly have the money to facilitate the first two, they even have enough influence to facilitate the third. Peace.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Again, it was just a thought experiment. Take hitler for example. Even he beleived himself to be doing the right thing. I CANT STRESS ENOUGH THAT I DO NOT BELEIVE HE WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING. My main point really is trying to put myself into their state of mind, and how they would justify their actions to themselves, and by doing that you can then better understand how people turn to evil, or become blinded by their own foolishness into beleiving they are doing the right thing, through ignorance, and denial, or just pure foolishness. Im not defending them or saying they ARE doing the right thing. I just think its important to suspend your state of mind and try to get into the state of mind of others, in order to understand why they do what they do, and how evil is commited in the name of good. I think its far less black and white then "they hate us so want to mess our lives up, just because" just doing evil, because they were born evil, and evil is all they do, for the fun of it.
edit on 16-3-2011 by LondonCalling because: inapropriate language

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well chosen words my friend. To me the entire thing would be true if I didn't think that that life as we know it is born good and persuaded by evil. I feel everyone has a choice. There are definitely powerful beings fighting for you and I, and they don't want a thank you, they want your help! Not everyone knows exactly what to do in times of peril but it is the outcome which bears the purpose. It is unfortunate that people act irrational and hasty when they are scared, the mind chemically becomes impaired doing so. It is imperative that our brightest minds infiltrate these corporations, secret societies, and political structures to carry out their intended mission, which I believe is not to pillage and rape, but to expand the capabilities of humans on earth. People are waking up and the truth will be upon us when everyone is ready. In my opinion. Much love.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Are you corrupt and evil?

If you are not, then you cannot put yourself in their place. You are putting a version of yourself, albeit a wealthy version, in their place. No doubt you are a good person and would be a benevolant person if you were in their place. What I am saying is that the current elite, including our very own Royal family do not give a toss about us poor plebs. The likes of the Rockerfellas, Gates, Rotschilds etc, are pure evil inside and I cannot ever see them having anyone's interest at heart except for themselves.

Would you really want to reduce and maintain the world's population at 500,000,000? Would you want to intoduce a new religion based on judaism/christianity? Would you want to take away free thought and freedom of speech? Because that is what the people you are talking about want.

I know what you are trying to convey, but unless you as an individual are of the same ilk, then you cannot agree that these people having total power and control to the extent where we are controlled at every level would be a good thing. Can you? Peace.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Well, thats exactly it. Am I? From a different perspective i could be. Evil is subjective, in a way. If they truly beleive we are nothing but worthless eaters, taking up space like a cancer, from their world view maybe they would beleive what they are doing is a good thing? Very few people (few, not none) do evil things for the sake of purposefully being evil. Ignorance and foolishness begets evil in the form of good intentions. Its twisted, and horrific and abhorant, but if their life of luxury and power has warped their minds so much as to beleive we are a cancer, then what they have planned would be like a service to the world in their eyes. Thats why i try to get into the minds of people. If you can understand their logic, however warped, then you better understand the problem at hand and how to combat it. The level of ignorance and twisted logic in the world, from the top of the ladder to bottom, is astounding even in this day and age. At the bottom we have people sleep walking through consumerism and materialism and fame and pretty pictures, asleep at the wheel, at the top we have people so far removed from the little people of the world and so far removed from common empathy and reality, that they see us no better then pests, ants scurrying around to be trampled on and used, as we use animals. Across the board, this battle, this war is a war of minds, and the only way to change it for good is to get into their minds and understand why as a species we are so ignorant. A war of aggression will never cease, not while ignorant people rich and poor exist on this planet.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing... Could the NWO really be a much better way of life than what exists now? It's almost like saying, "Communism can be good if done right." What if they aren't really selfish at heart, and they are really trying to purify the world? Interesting, but I wouldn't be up there with them, since I don't have that kind of power or money, so I would have to die in their eyes or become some sort of slave. I don't like that idea.

Also, why would there need to be programs such as MKULTRA and such manipulations? Why did they create the society the way we are today, capitalism and consumerism. They set up the society to be this way, and it's interesting because I started learning about all this in sociology. If these institutions and the elite run the world, they could have molded our society into something less greedy. It's as if we were bred to want more, create more, buy more, etc.

Why create all these religions to pit people against each other? I mean, Judaism, Muslim, Christianity all seem created intentionally to me. When they founded the U.S. they knew that they were leading us into how we are living today. It just doesn't seem like the right way to make the world a better place. Unless, these elite infiltrated our governments slowly and now are starting to change things. Then again, you could say interdimensional beings that were contact by area 51 turned out to be much more intelligent and had only their interest at heart, so they decide to manipulate everyone with music and all that. I don't know what to believe, but I do believe there is something much more sinister than a group of powerful people trying to make the world a better place -- maybe a better place for themselves, but not for the rest of humanity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join