It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Northwest Thunderstorm Warnings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is my first thread, so if I do anything wrong, like having it in the wrong forum, or not posting a link right, I apologize.

Everyone knows about the news with Japan, the meltdown, and the radioactive dust or whatever that could possibly be heading to the NW states of America (Oregon & Washington). I myself live in Oregon... and now today, we have a thunderstorm warning. I'm not sure if the news was predicting this to happen last week, or the last few days for that matter, since I don't watch too local news/mainstream media.

Any relations you think? Can anyone tell me if the wind is coming from inland to the sea? I know it doesn't sound possible, but could they be pushing the radioactive air away from the US via HAARP?

I am very interested in this, since it is March 15th, and all the hype that has come with it, and now the meltdown in Japan.

forecast.weather.gov...

not sure how to get it turned into a link, but theres the 7-day forcast.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
That site isn't saying much as far as what I have heard.

My gf said her mom was watching the news, and the news was saying how it could get really bad, and to get indoors if it turns into a Hurricane type storm, also said something along the lines of hail the size of golf balls. Never seen that in the NW, and I've lived here all my life.

We have had mini tornadoes, but they do nothing but ruffle up some grass and trees.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
sorry, posted twice. -delete-
edit on 10/12/10 by anicetus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Are you kidding me right now? As a Puget Sound resident, the storms usually hit pretty hard. This should be interesting. Any recommendations on how to avoid radioactive lighting?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'm a fellow Oregonian and we are the Ducks and Beavers,etc, right? I think it's just our weather. It has been rather erratic this "winter" though hasn't it? 70 degree weather one week and below freezing the next. Makes my head spin.

If it is related in any way- I think the earth is cleansing itself from what's being released into it. My own opinion, do with it what you will. I don't think it's anything to fear here.

If you are curious about Oregon and ELF waves...check out the Register Guard's old docs on Russia sending ELF to the Eugene tower. It's an interesting read. But I don't think it's what's going on with this rain - I really feel it's more like cleansing. Again, IMO.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TravellingFool

Today is normal rain and all in Douglas Co. But yesterday the 14th an unexpected wind swept through knocking stuff every which way. Trees upped by the roots debris everywhere. Lane county also.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by TravellingFool

Today is normal rain and all in Douglas Co. But yesterday the 14th an unexpected wind swept through knocking stuff every which way. Trees upped by the roots debris everywhere. Lane county also.

Yes, I am sorry I forgot to add that there are still places without power from Sunday's storm. (I think I posted it in another thread.) But yes, the wind has been much stronger than usual, I will agree.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravellingFool
I'm a fellow Oregonian and we are the Ducks and Beavers,etc, right? I think it's just our weather. It has been rather erratic this "winter" though hasn't it? 70 degree weather one week and below freezing the next. Makes my head spin.

If it is related in any way- I think the earth is cleansing itself from what's being released into it. My own opinion, do with it what you will. I don't think it's anything to fear here.

If you are curious about Oregon and ELF waves...check out the Register Guard's old docs on Russia sending ELF to the Eugene tower. It's an interesting read. But I don't think it's what's going on with this rain - I really feel it's more like cleansing. Again, IMO.

Yes, apparently the planet fixes itself all the time. If it gets too warm, automatically more cooling vegetation springs up, like so many pixels, turning things the other way. When a volcano of oil is mixed with radiator fluid, mother nature steps in with miracle microbes. It's only problematic when you do open burning, and the cops come with fire trucks and threaten to arrest you and leave you with fines.

Stratocasters sound radioactive too, because of the wiring layout and poor shielding with the pickups all wound the same direction. Don't confuse that with the sound of the counter.

top topics

join