It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: 'Code' Found in Latest bin Laden Video Could be Hoax

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
CONTENT MOVED

[edit on 8-1-2004 by Valhall]

LL1

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
CONTENT MOVED.

[edit on 8-1-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Would it be alright with everyone if we move this to another thread?

LL1

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thanks Val you guys are damn good!
You know I come to this site BEFORE going to Homeland Security.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Would it be alright with everyone if we move this to another thread?

I agree, this is taking off on a tangent all it's own and with a new title could draw more in that have already written off this thread. Very interesting.

[edit on 8/1/04 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
An absolutely fascinating site, which I happened upon today after a search I performed for information on the Bin Laden video. As much as you have all provided thought provoking insight. I still am left with unanswered questions, and hope I would be permitted a post before this topic is moved.

Having already heard the HS warnings of today, I perused my usual news sites, one being NEIN. I came upon the piece which spoke about the video and how at the behest of security officials, the image of the encoded clip was removed (I read the original). Being the ever curious person that I am, I wanted to take a look at the code and see if perhaps there was a connection to today�s events. That search led me here, to this discussion.

Not at least versed in internet technology, the level of investigative expertise thoroughly amazed me, as well as offered what I can only characterize as intriguing possible answeres for some anomalies I had already noted. Without stating what they are, as I well note that another member makes the point that you are here to shed light only, the following still puzzles me:

1)The exact nature of the search on AOL for; �americanpitbulls.� Was it that this word was searched and returned the afore mentioned twexus site, or the alpha/numeric code itself was searched which translated into americanpitbulls found only on the twexus site?

2)Perhaps it is my suspicious nature of late, but, when I made my search via google, I found your site after many attempts to find a direct relation to what I was seeking. I can understand I think, how Ms. St. Claire came to learn from FreeRepublic about your analysis, but I am perplexed as to how it is twexus happened to get wind of your analysis. Perhaps he can explain.

3) The mock ads for an FX institution and a college appearing under the pictures from the tewxus site, along with the circular links and very odd commentary.

3)I note that on July 22nd, NEIN link to Steve Quayle, listed as a high terror threat, DC; NYC and LA. Specifically to the U.N, Pentagon and LA downtown. This weekend two terror alerts were officially issued, which included NYC and DC.

4) That one particular independent news site reports information gathered from NEIN, but references their information, albeit mostly as a source, coupled with the similarity NEIN shares in nomenclature with Homeland Security and the information disclosed on the nature of Ms. Claire�s request for fund assistance

Perhaps it all means nothing, but I am glad to have stumbled across this site, and will be checking often to see what disinformation campaigns have been uncovered.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
1)The exact nature of the search on AOL for; �americanpitbulls.� Was it that this word was searched and returned the afore mentioned twexus site, or the alpha/numeric code itself was searched which translated into americanpitbulls found only on the twexus site?

again:
Somebody looked for 'americanpitbulls' on AOL
URL: aolsearch.aol.com...
you see that the term does NOT appear the URL but in the displayed window.
Which explains that the code is no code.
the number sequence in question is simple AOLs way to express 'amercianpitbulls'
Only AOL seems to know how this is done. And only they need to know.
It is virtually impossible for 1 encrypted string of this length to point to 2 different meanings.
Which is proof that the code in question is nothing but a hoax and contains not other semantic meaning.

2)Perhaps it is my suspicious nature of late, but, when I made my search via google, I found your site after many attempts to find a direct relation to what I was seeking. I can understand I think, how Ms. St. Claire came to learn from FreeRepublic about your analysis, but I am perplexed as to how it is twexus happened to get wind of your analysis. Perhaps he can explain.

I could be mean and play a game with you and simply reply 'twexus knows' ;-)

Seriously: When people link to my website then I know. Simple as that.
Nothing special. Every webbrowser reports the link that brought you there to every website.
Always happens.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'm going to request that this thread be locked. We seem to be going in circles.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join