It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube removes Saudi attack video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Link

The video-sharing website YouTube has removed a video showing Saudi Arabian troops attacking peaceful Bahraini protesters demanding political reform.

The footage posted on the website on Tuesday afternoon was removed hours later, reportedly under Saudi Arabia's pressure.

The removal seems to be aimed at forestalling further outrage against Riyadh, which has dispatched 1,000 military forces to Bahrain.

Youtube as true impartiality practicing transparency, that is quite comedic actually. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia says jump and you can bet Youtube’s superiors say “how high?” I would like to see this video put back up on Youtube after it had been taken down, this is clearly to cover up the crimes against humanity being perpetrated by the bloodstained Saudi royal family.

Bahraini’s are protesting and so Bahrain calls in their neighbor Saudi Arabia to patrol the streets because they know that KSA has no sympathy towards the Bahrainis. I think this could set a major precedent, neighboring countries using their forces to quell violence so they can be very brutal without the feelings of attachment to those people as you would your fellow countrymen.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Yeah I heard about this earlier. Do you know anywhere the full video is posted?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

Unfortunately no I do not.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

What? No outrage from the U.S. government for their using military force on protesters??

Seriously. Did you actually think that Saudi would get busted with this??

As long as the public is unaware then... Saudi -----> Untouchable.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I hope this link works : www.creative-i.info...

Saw this on the BBC and thought it so horrific it would only be a matter of time before it was deleted. The gun is apparently 'harmless' - pellets of some sort , but nonetheless the soldier clearly takes aim at an unarmed protester.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by slidingdoor
I hope this link works : www.creative-i.info...

Saw this on the BBC and thought it so horrific it would only be a matter of time before it was deleted. The gun is apparently 'harmless' - pellets of some sort , but nonetheless the soldier clearly takes aim at an unarmed protester.

this is unbelievable, downright disturbing, and just so so sad
it looks like the people rush the armed guards after they fire on the poor man.
i hope the people tore the guards limbs off one by one.

i dont care if it is "less lethal" its still harmful enough to a point where its STILL LETHAL.
all rubber bullets teargas and tazers and soundwave weapons should be banned by international law for use against civilians.

99% of the time peaceful protests turn violent only after violence is brought on by the "enforcers". not by the people
edit on 15-3-2011 by dirtycrickrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Show me the video or it didn't happen.

Oh, wait, that's the whole point isn't it.?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This may be it not sure...

www.liveleak.com...

It's dated today.

ETA: The video title says Bahraini's shooting Saudi protesters so not sure what it is.
edit on 15-3-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Bahraini’s are protesting and so Bahrain calls in their neighbor Saudi Arabia to patrol the streets because they know that KSA has no sympathy towards the Bahrainis. I think this could set a major precedent, neighboring countries using their forces to quell violence so they can be very brutal without the feelings of attachment to those people as you would your fellow countrymen.

You laugh--well, you sneer--but, in case you haven't heard, the US and Canada have that very agreement. I'd look it up for you, but it's not hard to find, both here on ATS and external sites.

Of course the inverse of this is that, for me at least, it won't be as hard to kill Canadians as it would have been to kill American servicemen.

Let me hasten to add that I have absolutely nothing against our peace-loving neighbors the Canadians, but I think you know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Actually, the vid is on the link Misior posted but we can't watch it here because its not on Youtube.

DAMN that ATS video censoring!

Seriously though, ATS needs to break away from Youtube and allow us to post vids from other sources.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
[ Bahraini’s are protesting and so Bahrain calls in their neighbor Saudi Arabia to patrol the streets because they know that KSA has no sympathy towards the Bahrainis. I think this could set a major precedent, neighboring countries using their forces to quell violence so they can be very brutal without the feelings of attachment to those people as you would your fellow countrymen.

That plan is already in place for the U.S.
TPTB know they will have a hard time getting American soldiers to shoot American citizens or haul them off to FEMA camps- so when they DO come for you it won't be the farmboy from Iowa.It will be troops from Germany, or China, or Greece, or the UN,etc

new topics

top topics

join